OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Was Different, But Thought I'd Post It Anyways

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

HELP And Answers to all Lightworkers and Everyone who losing their PATIENCE in their wait for Ascension

My Name is Alex I call myself AlMakedon and as long as I remember myself I always was looking for an answer why I have this feeling that something WRONG with this World!!

And that feeling that pushed me , kicked me , drugged me to study all I can find , to satisfy this hunger .. After many years of reading , Unfortunately, I realised that no one have the answer for me. All those studies and readings is just simply were someone’s opinions that’s all. And that is why I never participated in any discussion on the subject since I always believed that it is just waste of time to prove someone wrong since we all know NOTHING anyway or how.

But from my birth I did have some description of this world (inner description) and this description wasn’t matching the world I was living in.. Smile Dah!! Many of you have the same feeling and that is why we all searching for the same thing. We all know that there no right or wrong it is just a concept to keep us occupied.

Now mind you some of us took someone else’s opinion as our own and now trying to adapt and squeeze in that in our understanding of this world.

The EGO always right Smile or left Smile I don’t know …. don’t laugh.

My point is for many years just like you all, I was looking for my purpose in this lifetime for meaning why should I go on. I’ve always knew deep inside that we are all here not just to eat, sleep and fart into each other faces. We are here for something BIGGER … BETTER !!!!!

And now I feel that my time is HERE and NOW and that MY help required by those Lightworkers and Wayshowers that were caring this duty to awaken as many as they can those, during those past many years, who believed In the better life for all of us, and now losing their self in this long battle of LIGHT and DARK.

SO I am here to give Light to as many as willing to take it. We are very close to the Truth you will soon realise it.

And I am talking about YOUR TRUTH.. not Mine.. not GFL not anyone but yours.

I have wrote a response to the “children” who’s losing their sanity on the following website but I’ll post it here anyway.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/01/another-direct-message-to-galactics_24.html

And may I ask you ALL , PLEASE, if you understand the message and light that is attached to,

and please understand, That didn’t meant to teach you anything but to give you energy.. to keep going.. to believe in yourself!!

Please put/retell this story in your own words , In your own energy, and try to explain it to all around you who’s looking for an answers, to all who wants to know what is happening right now around this topic. To your children, to your family and friends.

Love and Light to you all.

Here is my Response:

Anonymous Jan 25, 2012 08:48 AM

YOU ALL Remind me of child who is crying and kicking his legs on the floor in the Toys-R-Ass Smile

“Mammy you have promised me a toy, why why WHYYYY Oh WHYYYYYY I cant have it… I WANT IT NOW!!!!”

COME ON … We can understand all of you and John specifically he was at this for many many years

and now his inner child is crying!! and that is OK! LET it OUT!! We love you all anyway without separation

since we are ONE!!! we are never separated anyhow.

Ok … look at your hands, left and right, now clap your hands.. good

Lets pretend you are left hand and you shouting at the right hand “Hey you f*** why did you slap me? ”

and Right hand shouts “No you piece of S…. that was you who slap me!!! ”

and lets pretend this fight goes on forever… Suddenly head says “Guys the mouth have a channeled message for you”

Mouth says:”People I don’t know where it comes from but hey I didn’t invented it… msg:>>Left and Right hands your fight is an Illusion!!

No one actually was doing any slapping .. You guys were simply applauding .. We saw an EVENT down the road it’s called ASCENSION!!… Oh boy!! ..

It is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! and WE started applauding.. So don’t worry we’ll be there shortly. We are One . Love and Light to you all”

Right and Left hands say “What?.. What a f…? What do you …?? What do you mean WE SAW? Ascension? How? and How we are One? Mouth ? Head?”

Head says : “Beats me!! Mouth?”

Mouth: “What? I am only a messenger! do you think I understand all this crap?” …. “Oh Oh guys.. listen.. incoming message ”

“You asking us what we mean by .. Well … You see (oh sorry you don’t).. We have Eyes that we use to see all around us.. You know the universe is much bigger than you thought… in fact there so many Universes that you have no idea.. but don’t worry soon you’ll know the truth… out there so many hands, in fact billions just like you, and many of them would like to meet you and be with you… but you should ALL know that NOT all of those hands are good to you.. but don’t you worry we will take care of all of us to make sure you meet only good and honest hands. Love and Light to you all ”

Right and Left hands : “WOW.. Wow Wow wow… Hey? can you believe it? Cool !! Hey Fingers did you hear that? We are going to meet soon our Brothers and sisters from different universes.. Hey mouth did they say when?”

Mouth:” I don’t know… they said soon.. whatever soon means… Oh Oh In coming message”

“And don’t worry about time! Time is an Illusion! What you have to understand first is that you are the One! you are whole.. you are all complete that whole.. it called BODY… and You have to start Love each other unconditionally , and forget about all this judgment and hate since you are One!!!

You see hands your higher self called arms, they are connected to this whole we call BODY.. Head your higher self called NECK it connects you to the whole we call BODY.. Mouth you are part of the Head but you are also the way that feeds the whole system we call BODY..

Get it? No? hmmm…We do understand the complexity of this message but look this the best we can come up with .. when we all going to pass Ascension You will understand us better then because DNA will change and every cell in you will be conscious and that will give you all knowledge that you seeking for! Love and Light”

—————–

We can continue this STORY until end of times .. You all know all this .. You just being kids who want the present now

And it is already here (the present) you just need to open your eyes and hearts to see it.. that is all.

And look … even if all this is BS or a big lie or whatever you want to call it and that gives you negative felling

then stop reading , thinking , talking all of it at once and LIVE YOUR LIFE AS YOU WANT IT TOO

YOU ALL have come here to experience one thing… Life in LOVE!!! Without hate you wouldn’t know Love, without Pain you wouldn’t know Pleasure,

without betrayal you wouldn’t know friendship and etc.

Hopefully for some of you it will be wakeup call… But know this it is YOUR OWN choice how you want to FEEL!!

Don’t forget that you are here to live your life and it doesnt matter what and who promised you what!!!-------------
Go to GalacticMessages.com to find more messages channeled from our galaxy and beyond!

You can find this article in full, including clean code that you can use to post a new bulletin at the following url:
http://www.galacticmessages.com/blog/2012/01/help-and-answers-to-all-lightworkers-and-everyone-who-losing-their-patience-in-their-wait-for-ascension/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum