Latest topics
» Heart doctor for former President George H.W. Bush killed in bicycle drive-by shooting
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon #Judgejanine thrown out of #theview @potus
Today at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy - MICHAEL SHRIMPTON RE BREXIT & WORLD EVENTS
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Dragons Pipe-(Dream)" - What A Mess!
Today at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup Technology, Explained
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cicada 3301: An Internet Mystery
Today at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Brief Comment to "With All Due Respect", Kim et alia By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2018 IS STRANGE Part 9 - JULY
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Extraordinary images showing a purple haze above the Sun? plus MORE
Today at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO last night during sunset over the Taipei 101 building, Taiwan plus MORE
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Captured Over Campinas, Brazil
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Piecing Together the Past
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JULY 20: PAPERWORK AND MORE LIES FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 11:55 pm by 4-truth

» Regarding Anna Von Reitz — Manna World Trust, AI, Quantum, and More
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by RamblerNash

» DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES PART XIX: SECRET SPACE FORCE & THE VALKYRIES RIDE
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 251- Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: SS5 is Contract Under Fraud = Slavery
Yesterday at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shuttle Tapes They DON'T Want You To See
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of children abused by more than 30 clerics: new scandal in Hawaii
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Previously Unidentified "Structures" Photographed on the Outside of our Sun
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Prominent holistic doctor’s body found floating in Bay Area
Yesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Basque-Sumerian-Rh Negative Connection
Yesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Companies Recall Blood Pressure Medications Over Cancer Fears
Yesterday at 4:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds

First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds
If you want to read what i wrote and am sharing here with you and can not hear everything because of the sound quality or because i am talking to fast you can find this article on my website under jessica writings 2012 series or on my for-OM 2012 saga

This is the First half of 2012 part 4 The Illumanti's (ill-um-naughtys) Plan for the Starseeds

There was something I wanted to share in this particular part of my 2012 video series in which I talk about the hollow earth and its core. It became apparent to me that I needed to share this first then the hollow earth and its core could make more sense to people.
I was thinking that maybe as we begin our journey to the hollow earth that it represents layers of things that we must unearth. For so long we have looked outside us and this is where we now find our selves now. There is something pressing me about the starseeds and the illumantis plan to use them for their agenda.
I am not sure how going to find the right words for this.It is not a simple thing to share but here I go.

I came across some information on my second trip to Sedona that has rocked me a bit. I came across some kind of encyclopaedia from a secret base on all things paranormal this was from the secret service of classifications of the bizarre, how they interpret it, they have a better understanding because they horde the information. It explained what each project meant i.e. Bluebook, Montauk, Monarch and so forth. I did not really look at those though as it was not so much important to me. It was interesting to see that they knew of all the star beings making contact with people. What was more interesting was their definition of how they saw them, how they classified them, what was most important to them, how they could manipulate the contact to work for their advantage, how they could intercept and eaves drop on the contact and channeled insight, how they could keep tabs, and how they could duplicate the vibe and pose as them. They were most interested in whether the beings in contact with humans were service to self or service to others.

I did not realize at the time but it was a major clue and kept being highlighted in my brain of all the things I saw in this. Then I came across who is behind all this - the puppet masters pulling all the strings on the so seeming dark side. They had revealed their plan. This book was only meant for certain people to see, that is for sure. Now what if this book is not true I thought. it does not matter. I have to talk about it because if it is then it must be known. It mentions how they understand time travel and how they have created a window of time that will allow them to pull off this plan. The term window of time is interesting because in the Anastasia books, she mentions about having to carry humanity across the dark window of time.

(i ran out of space and can not put the rest of the content in for this part. To read the rest go to my website blog or check it out facebook notes. I shall have this up there soon, keep checking back www.jessicamystic.com)

First Half of 2012 part 4 2/4 The Illumaniti's Plan for the Starseeds

First Half of 2012 part 4 3/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds

First Half of 2012 part 4 4/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum