Latest topics
» JAXA confirms 2 rovers landed successfully on asteroid Ryugu plus more
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Mystery described as a "mortality incident" as dozens of starlings drop out of the sky in Tsawwassen BC Canada
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» The extraterrestrial mummy found by the KGB in Egypt
Today at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Ancient Mysteries In England
Today at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Riveting Sky Images from Mid Sept, 2018 plus MORE
Today at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» This doesn't normally happen here - Something is NOT right | Tropics 'Flexing"
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge bridge-like structure appears in photo of the Moon
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Guest Steven Bassett Interview
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mercury In The Libra Constellation September 22-October 10: Get Ready For Big Changes
Yesterday at 8:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Autumnal Equinox
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Home"less" VICTIMS of Weather an Economic Warfare
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising ~ CANADIAN KUSH
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ORWELLIAN: Apple monitors your phone calls and emails, then calculates a “trust score”
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy on Mandatory Discernment in the Alternative Media
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» President Mushroom Dick :)
Yesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified, Unredacted –> Trigger
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by MartyM

» This is How We Clean 88,000 Tons of Plastic From the Ocean
Yesterday at 3:14 pm by MartyM

» Temporal Anchor, Time Lock
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: "[LL] recorded calls w/ [RR]" plus more
Yesterday at 1:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "Glitch" BLOCKS Mars Rover Data From Earth..
Yesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» These documents are NOT secret! They ARE a matter of Public Record.
Yesterday at 11:34 am by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini

The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini

June 11, 2017 
By Torchy Blane of The New Nationalist
They never will love where they ought to love, who do not hate where they ought to hate.” – Edmund Burke
Modern art galleries around the word proudly display the bizarre and perverse multi-medium works of Patricia Piccinini. Notably, John Podesta promotes her pieces and went so far as to help the Australian artist launch a show in 2005. She is also said to be the favorite artist of John’s brother, Tony Podesta. The two are major players in pushing the Overton Window within the art world.
The city of Canberra in 2013 commissioned Piccinini to design a Skywhale for its centenary year. She produced a hideous “hot air balloon in the shape of a tortoise-like animal featuring huge dangling udders made from four hectares of nylon.” The balloon cost city taxpayers $300,000. Obscene in every way.
In art, there is deliberate intention in everything. True art does certainly allow for imagination and fantasy. But for something to be classified as art, it should be appreciated primarily for its beauty or emotional power.
In a 2014 interview with the Sydney Morning Herald, Piccinini gave hints about her intent with her anti-nature, Luciferian, inverted artwork: “It’s about evolution, nature – how nature is such a wonderful thing, we’re just here to witness it, it’s not here for us – genetic engineering, changing the body.
Does this make any sense? Not to me.
Piccinini’s “art” illustrates an obsession with demons, children and genetically modified human-animal hybrids. It reeks of demonic pedophilia, showing monsters cuddling up children who just calmly accept it. The “artist” also appears to have an obsession with “rear ends” and scrotums.
Researchers interested in digging deeper may want to have a closer look at the galleries that promote her work: Roslyn Oxley Gallery, Bendigo Art Gallery, Monash University Museum of Art, Museum of Contemporary Art Sydney, Queensland Art Gallery and the Gallery of Modern Art.
As the saying goes, pictures speak louder than words. Here’s a sampling of her work.

This article originally appeared on The New Nationalist and was republished here with permission.

Thanks to:
http://www.renegadetribune.com/

Avebury

Art is intent, I'll agree with that.
"But for something to be considered art it should be appreciated mostly for it's beauty or emotional power."
From the authors reaction to this "art" I would say it definitely has emotional power. Maybe not an emotion he enjoys but some art is designed to challenge, not pander or placate. "Beauty" is completely subjective as well.
Goya painted some very dark stuff, was he funded by the Clinton's too?
I think some of this is art "insiders" manipulating the market to boost their friends. So? That is tRumps M.O. and I can't imagine a man who said he could "grab pussies" because he's a "star" and admitted he'd like to "date" his daughter is going to save us from the sexually perverse, rich elites.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
This artist has the distinction of having most of her pieces owned by Podesta and gang of pervs so it is not just Trumpty Dumpty that needs to be removed from this planet.
I love "dark" art. But not gross... but that is just me. Most of the work that I created was very very dark. Those were always the pieces that people were most drawn to ironically.

Avebury

There are a lot of creeps in the Art world and Podesta seems to be financing them.
Free speech is a slippery slope. Is this art specifically motivating people to hurt children?
I say this as a survivor of childhood molestation so this is a serious topic for me but have you heard some of Kid Rock's lyrics?
He wants to "paint" a cops wife's face "white." Where was the moral outrage over that? He was invited to the White House too!
Cherry picking what we find offensive yet forgiving those who do equally gross things on "our" side is my real concern.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I loath Kid Rock and his trailer park trash hillbilly gangster crap and always will. I find most offensive on every level. You are correct. I worked for a high roller that is actually proud to be one of his buddies. ugh. Can not hide repulsive!

I am sorry to hear you are survivor but happy you made it. Strong and brave.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum