OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
James Gilliland and Steven Greer EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

James Gilliland and Steven Greer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1James Gilliland and Steven Greer Empty James Gilliland and Steven Greer Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:12 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

James Gilliland and Steven Greer

June 19, 2017 Ines Radman 

I have been listening to James Gilliland for quite a few years now. It wasn’t until last year that I started to sense/feel his honesty. Up to that time I had my doubts and I can understand why now. His interaction with higher beings/ET’s altered his energy frequencies so I wasn’t sure about what I was feeling. In human terms it’s called discernment but as I have written before; our ability to discern has been disconnected. Discernment is not a brain/logic function or analytical process. Discernment is the ability to connect with higher self and FEEL the answer. The ability to discern has been greatly reduced to humans because of the genetic manipulation of our species.
When bloggers or other websites that write about non-conventional topics say “You don’t have to believe me, use your discernment”, I have to wonder if they know what true discernment is or are just using that term because everyone else is using it or because the dictionary gives it the proper meaning.
James talks about Dr. Steven Greer in the first 10 minutes of the video below and he basically confirms my thoughts on Dr. Greer. I was able to discern him a long time ago and have written about him on this blog.
I sometimes wonder about this ability that I have. It often comes into question: “How do I know this, how can I trust this information?” This information I receive is like a thought, there is no other way to describe it. The brain isn’t able to imagine or fantasize, this is really important to know. This is why dreams are not dreams. The mind just doesn’t put a story together while you’re in deep sleep. If you wake up and dreamed about something that happened during the day or someone that was in your mind that day, it’s not the dream. It means that that person is part of your soul family or soul group and is in another reality with you as well. We can’t create dreams into symbols, I dare anyone come forward and tell me that a dream they had happened exactly in the way they dreamed about it. If it did, it was in another reality.
So back to my knowledge and how I get this information. As the Gnostics say, we call it Nous. It’s simply a knowing. The thoughts that are coming forward are not thoughts created by our mind, rather thoughts of higher self or the connection to all souls within this reality. I think that we need to take another look at dreams and what they actually represent.
Is this why the explanation of dreams is so thwarted? Could it be that THEY don’t want us to know what dreams actually mean or what they stand for? Remember that those who rule us know us better than we know ourselves. They know our weaknesses and know how to use them against us. Dreams as you know it or understand it is a deception because the brain doesn’t make up stories. The brain’s function is to record and store all data coming in through the five senses. It’s a hard drive in essence; no different. So, we access information on the HD, we take that information and compile the necessary data we need for whatever reason we need it.
It takes practice and removal of the Ego to be able to feel these thoughts coming from higher self. It’s probably why I’m no fun at a party or gathering anymore because I don’t react to laughter or sadness. I don’t react to anything at all. While I was younger, I would be the life of the party. I needed attention, I needed to be worshipped. I sit there totally sterile/neutral because I’m now the Observer. I don’t react to the intricacies of this reality. I’m in it because I have to be and because I can’t completely leave it, most of me exists in the new reality. I’m ready to go but many have to be ready before we can all go together.
Today, I don’t have any needs to be recognized and I don’t battle with the Ego anymore, I have put that creature to rest deep down but you can never get rid of it, it’s part the body we incarnate into.
We as humans are so complex yet so simple. WE as Souls are so complex yet so simple. What is our goal as a Soul? To BE, to experience. How many lifetimes or experiences does one need to be everything? I mean experiencing oneself as a rock, a fish, a bird, an insect. How many species of flying insects exist today? Thousands of species. To experience each one alone would take thousands of lifetimes. Mind you a regular fly only lives for 14 days but even so, thousands of experiences in the insect world alone. This is what the Soul is about. It’s about experiencing God in all it’s aspects of creation. It is after we complete each experience of BEING that we graduate to higher realms. It’s not mandatory, but in order for a Soul to graduate into higher dimensional frequencies, it does require to have a lot of experience.
Those of us that have come here on Earth are Old Souls. In the first part between the 13th and 19th centuries, younger souls were allowed to incarnate here. ( Don’t ask me how I know, I just know).  The End wasn’t near enough so they came to experience the re-building of civilizations as each one was demolished through centuries of wars. For each death, 2 had to incarnate otherwise the planet would be depopulated by now. Think about it.
So, the young souls came into this reality at the beginning of the formation of governments, borders and countries. This was the first phase of Separation of humanity. After this phase, it would be very difficult for a young soul to survive in this duality and harsh environment of kill or be killed.
We here now are the top of the line of Old Souls. We have gone through many many experiences. It’s why we love animals, love plants, love nature. Not just because we are part of it, but because we have probably experienced being cats, dogs and other living species. Think about it. Why do some people love cats and some hate cats?  This love that we feel for our pets is deep and it’s because we have experienced them, they are part of our soul group/family. It’s not the cat, it’s the Soul within it that we connect to and love.
We are multi tasked creatures. We can sing, play an instrument, grow plants, take care of children, play sports, we can do so many things well. I don’t believe that children born with genius genes are special. I believe they chose to have that experience. Nothing is by accident, there are no accidents, everything that happens is already pre-orchestrated before we get here and then while we are here, our mass consciousness creates the reality as we go along.
Our problem right now is that we don’t remember who we are. I don’t believe in that “enlightenment” theory. In a way it does make sense, but we are not being enlightened, we are trying to get our memories back so that we can remember who we are. Everything is being done to us to NOT remember. We can’t re-integrate into complete light bodies until we remember who we are.
Everything that is going on right now is part of the process of trying to blind us, deafen us, dumb us down, because the Powers that agreed to play the game have taken it seriously and became greedy. Their human traits took over and they too forgot why they are here. Every living entity is created by Source. Every living entity will eventually return to Source. Since we are disconnected from Source and have no memories of why we are here and what the next step is, we’re like ants in an anthill panicked and scared because someone just stepped on the anthill and almost destroyed it.
We are also dealing with non-humans, our ancestors Annunaki that never left. They are in essence running the show, they are the blue-blood lines, what we called Aristocracy in earlier centuries. We have help from the outside of the planet, but we’re also imprisoned, so we have a lot of issues to deal with not just between humanity.
I know I’m rambling on today, but it’s what I’m feeling at this moment and sharing with you. You don’t have to believe or trust anything I say, I’m not here to teach you, I’m here to share my journey and if you can take something out of it to be a better human or Soul then I’m happy with that.
Enjoy the video, it is a bit long and in all honesty, I haven’t listened to it to the end because I don’t have time. After lunch between 2 and 4 pm, I have my time to read online, research and post my thoughts. I’m also closely following American politics. Oh boy, what a nuthouse!

https://youtu.be/jc8XVMJ5LzA

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum