OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama, when these facts should upset people more?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Why is such a BIG stink made about the eligibility of Obama being president and NOTHING was ever said about the eligibility of Bush Sr.? He was a Nazi born in Germany and ALL his credentials were falsified, as were those of his wife! Yet he was not only president, but he put his son in as president, so that he could continue to control along with all his a-moral illuminati co-horts.

The real "Bush" family name was Scherff. It was Prescott Scherff and George Scherff Jr.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bush19.htm

The people of this planet are in for some really big surprises really soon - as ALL this will be revealed public. Actually, most of the world knows about Bush. Just not so many in the US

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

I suppose it's because Obama is president NOW, and we didn't all have the access to information when Bush Sr. was in office that we have now. Besides, it's not "one more than the other." You don't address the corruption of one person by pointing to the corruption of another. ALL corruption should be exposed and properly handled. Deflecting issues doesn't make them disappear. Expose one, you expose them all. One by one they fall... ;)

spirit144

spirit144

AMEN!!! :flower:

spirit144

spirit144

[gmahunni] how does the rv come into play? do they really intend to rv this currency? or is this apart of the scheme?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Now you have asked the million dollar(dinar) question spirit!!!

Bet if someone put a reply to that question with an honest answer they would be kicked out of here faster than a greased pig!

The question I ask is who came up with this wonderfully, highly speculative, creative and lucrative investment in the first place. Now there is a question for us to answer!

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Spirit, at this point I'm not certain. We can speculate 1000 different scenario's, and while I'm not willing to label it a "scheme", I believe schemers are involved to try to discourage us away from this. I believe it was planned to be RV'd, but the elite may have become "alarmed" that there are many people involved that they didn't count on. At least, that's my impression, I have nothing to back that up.
I'm not willing to bail yet, but it has been discouraging to get hyped up only to have nothing materialize. I have created a ministry that is ready to go upon rv, but I've invested everything into the structure of my ministry and the currency to fund it. My focus is ministering to those in Crisis, and helping the church find her identity as Christ bearers in the earth. My goal is to train and position my family and local churches to respond to the needs of communities hit with disasters...no matter what those disasters are. I am called to that, and I keep waiting, trusting that I must have more preparation to do so that when this happens I can hit the ground running!
I am still hopeful this will come to fruition. I try not to focus on timing as much as what HE wants me to do with my time now. If this happens like we hope, our lives will dramatically change and we will be thrust full-speed into acquiring supplies, finding facilities, and organizing trainings to get people ready to mobilize as quickly as possible.
I see a need to respond immediately when a disaster happens. Get to people so that their basic needs are met ASAP, then minister healing to them so that they can recover quickly. It's important for them to be reminded that they are loved when their worlds appear to be falling apart around them.
So, I try not to focus on what the RV outcome will be. HE knows my heart and my desire to honor Him in this way. If it doesn't happen as we expect, then HE will provide in another way if it is meant to be. :)
But, that is my perspective. I know that many are in dire straits or vulnerable to despair because of their financial circumstances and/or the constant disappointments of this not coming to fruition when we expect. In many ways some are experiencing crisis through this investment not already meeting their expectations/needs.
Men scheme, and God smiles. I believe that He will provide for our needs, one way or another. No matter what the corrupt have planned, they will only have the upper hand for so long. Be Blessed! <3

spirit144

spirit144

I don't mean to cause a problem. These are questions that I get as I read the post, articles and comments. I would really like an answer. I would really like to know. :?:

spirit144

spirit144

Thank you! I wish you the best, with what you desire to do. That is a great plan! :flower:

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

spirit144 wrote:[gmahunni] how does the rv come into play? do they really intend to rv this currency? or is this apart of the scheme?

Actually, the RV is part of the Divine Plan. "They" the Dark, just "think" it's theirs!

Just like St. Germain is behind all the prosperity packs.

The RV is part of the plan for spreading the wealth around the world. Virtually ALL those who have it and know about it, will share - spreading wealth even further.

spirit144

spirit144

Purpleskyz, I read something on another forum months back, and I never forgot what I read. I attempted to repost it and was whited out. So I don't mention it anymore.

spirit144

spirit144

Thank you GoldPeg9. Missed ya! ☀

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

spirit144 wrote:Purpleskyz, I read something on another forum months back, and I never forgot what I read. I attempted to repost it and was whited out. So I don't mention it anymore.

What was that Spirit144?

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

spirit144 wrote:Thank you GoldPeg9. Missed ya! ☀

I didn't want to be in here while the person who is gone now was still here. :)

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9 wrote:
spirit144 wrote:[gmahunni] how does the rv come into play? do they really intend to rv this currency? or is this apart of the scheme?

Actually, the RV is part of the Divine Plan. "They" the Dark, just "think" it's theirs!

Just like St. Germain is behind all the prosperity packs.

The RV is part of the plan for spreading the wealth around the world. Virtually ALL those who have it and know about it, will share - spreading wealth even further.

Another thing to remember, and MORE proof this is a Divine plan for spreading wealth around - is the fact that OIL will NOT be used much longer. ANYWHERE. There is pure clean energy to be used for EVERYTHING that Oil is used for now. AND this is FREE energy too.

A country's wealth will NOT be based on OIL

spirit144

spirit144

I understand. Glad to have you back. I read in the DD forum that this plan was divised by GWB. That the brokers were set up to continue to make profits for the B and C, with no intention of ever allowing the average person benefit from it. That it is a ponze scheme, same as Madoff. When I read it, I was very upset. It was removed from the site and I never saw it again or when I tried to inquire about it, I got shut down. DD is for DinarDaddy.com. The poster was very adamant about this scheme that B and C designed on our level.

spirit144

spirit144

What ever split there is [monetary], it was between, the dinar dealers, and them. I don't know how true it is , but that's what i read.

spirit144

spirit144

It stayed in my mind as a possiblitiy, because every week it is done, not done, tomorrow...oh the rollercoaster! Sometimes there is some truths to things said.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

There are many sites that have other info that tho may not be true does tell a very different story to this here investment. I like to get both sides of things so of course I think this is something that every single investor should consider. Problem is that the "dinar discussion" boards don't want any of that on their boards. I totally understand that, but in that it does not allow true discussion to be read or heard.

I also heard the B&C theory. This is how they get ya' believing because hey it could happen. Not so unreal cause we know what schmucks both of them are.

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

spirit144 wrote:I don't mean to cause a problem. These are questions that I get as I read the post, articles and comments. I would really like an answer. I would really like to know. :?:

You are NOT causing a problem! <3 Your questions are just as valid as everyone else's, so ask away. I'm sure there is someone hanging around who has an answer or opinion. No worries! :)

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

spirit144 wrote:I understand. Glad to have you back. I read in the DD forum that this plan was divised by GWB. That the brokers were set up to continue to make profits for the B and C, with no intention of ever allowing the average person benefit from it. That it is a ponze scheme, same as Madoff. When I read it, I was very upset. It was removed from the site and I never saw it again or when I tried to inquire about it, I got shut down. DD is for DinarDaddy.com. The poster was very adamant about this scheme that B and C designed on our level.

GWB is a controlled clone and often there is a solid hologram of him too. HE couldn't plan to tie his shoe lace!

The Luminoids were allowed to start the plan, but it backfired on them when the news "leaked" out. THEY DON'T/DIDN'T want any "ordinary" people to know about it.

Yes, delays are because of this, however - it's too late and they cannot stop it anymore. The "jar" is full and about to overflow.

KathyD

Goldpeg9, so good to have you posting again. Really missed your input.

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

KathyD wrote:Goldpeg9, so good to have you posting again. Really missed your input.

Hi KD;

Thanks. Can't be on here all the time. My internet costs me a fortune! Just got my bill for the last month and it's $75.00! Just internet. Doesn't include anything else. Have to pay by data used because I have only two choices right now to connect. Dial-up or Mobile internet Key. Dial-up is out of the question as nothing loads.

The forums use up a LOT of data. I'm on here as much as I can as really like to share knowledge.

Cosmic Cheers,
ZZ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum