Latest topics
» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Toronto, Canada plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Trump Declassifies Fisa Documents!
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORLD WIDE footages of NIBIRU PLANETX incoming binary system worldwide sighting plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvest Moon Rising - The Most Beautiful Full Moon of the Year Coming Next Week
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flynn's Plea Deal will SHOCK You!!
Yesterday at 12:14 am by Serena1

» A Message To and From Th3 Ḧḭṽḕ Collective
Yesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Series of Anomalies Stretching Across Pacific Ocean
Yesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TO EACH HIS OWN
Yesterday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FADE TO BLACK w/ Linda Moulton Howe : The National Solar Observatory
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Consciousness Of Economics » Urban Farm Project Heading to Bozeman

Urban Farm Project Heading to Bozeman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Urban Farm Project Heading to Bozeman on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:49 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

EXCITED!!!
I was asked to create a project? Food related, farming, to build for a new Waldorf early childhood school opening this September in Bozeman Montana. I said that My Urban Farm Project has been desiring to build complete edible landscapes for babies and kids. You could place your kids outside and not worry about what they eat or get into, helping them to develop a natural food taste for natural foods connected to nature. Safe environment for them to develop, explore…Anyway looks like my project has passed the board!! Today I have a call about when I need to be up there to get my project started. Though I am educated in Biodynamics, I have incorporated the Native ways in working with nature as a co-creator, following the ceremonial practices in building relations with the earth and all living beings. This has all been accepted..Looks like I am packing myself and my Urban Farm Project up and heading to build a vision for the little ones and their early ideas, relationships with the Earth Mother..Thank you….Please donate if can to get me up to Bozeman. Pay Pal Donation button on my Ministry site on front page down on the left hand side. http://ministryofconsciousnessnevada.org/
Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff
Urban Farm Project

http://consciousnessofeconomics.com/uncategorized/urban-farm-project-heading-to-bozeman

2 Re: Urban Farm Project Heading to Bozeman on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
What a great idea!
Now this is the kind of project that deserves donations! Best wishes in meeting your goals Bridgett!

3 Thank You... on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

This will be the first run, idea on this kind of a project. Finally people see my vision and are letting me do it for their school. Will be taking pics, videos of it so that people can see it, maybe even consider?? Turning their back yard into one for their kids, grand kids? get kids eating a healthy way from day one and away from phud, chemicals and colors not found in nature that kill these amazing beings. I see sugar and coloring as a gate way drug/s to later in life taking other drugs that give them a life of harm...

Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum