CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People

Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People  Empty Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People  Empty Re: Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:27 pm

MartyM

MartyM
Knowing this is but a very small part of the problem... Tell me something I don't know, like ho to get rid of the PTB or whoever, without getting shot or having a complete violent revolution (which are historically unsuccessfull in the long run).  Until you can tip the scales of Stupid/Igoranence, Lazy/Irresponsible and Greed, I don't see much truely changing.  jmho

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

3Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People  Empty Re: Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:21 pm

topspin2

Exactly Marty, we know who the bad guys are. They are the ones in charge.....Have been and will be unless we get help from above.....

4Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People  Empty Re: Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:30 pm

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Tspin
We areon our own, and thats pretty cool  IMHO there is no calvery coming. WE can Do It!!! i don't think anything looking at us seeing our brutality wouls seek to interceen in an ocean of hatrsd.
WE CAN DO THIS!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum