Latest topics
» Benjamin Fulford - 2/20/2017 - A few dozen arrests might be all it takes to free humanity now
Today at 1:19 pm by Serena1

» MORE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN WILLIAM & JERZY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY
Today at 11:38 am by EL_O_EL

» New Moon + Solar Eclipse – February 26/27, 2017
Today at 6:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOMBSHELL – White House Spy Caught
Today at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oregano, Herbs, Fungal and Bacterial Infections and the Invader Organism
Today at 6:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bleaching? - *Bizarre* phenomenon sweeping the globe! | Invisible 'ENERGY' annihilating street signs!
Today at 6:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Your Grandparents Didn’t Have Food Allergies— But You Do
Today at 6:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Glowing UFO Over Kenner plus MORE
Today at 6:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News - 3 Suns? and MORE
Today at 6:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR
Today at 5:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILL THE GATES OF HELL BE OPENED THIS 2017 BY CERN?
Today at 5:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» OROVILLE DAM UpDate!
Today at 5:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pyramid of Dvin in Armenia
Today at 5:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017:2/19-2/25
Today at 5:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Announcing Publication of TS Caladan’s 6th Book!
Today at 5:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Happy days are here again
Today at 5:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Army Colonel, Top Attorney, And Politician Arrested In Child Sex Sting
Today at 12:13 am by MartyM

» Dave Schmidt Feb. 15th, Weekly Update and Open Q&A???
Yesterday at 10:52 pm by Red Panda

» One Who Knows is Waiting for Disgraced Former Senator Dave Schmidt to be ARRESTED! 2/16/17
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt For February 8, 2017: "Pete And Repeat"
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt: What He Doesn't Want His Followers To Know!
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by RamblerNash

» To Dave Schmidt -- The OOM Troll
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Police Chief Confirms Fmr UK Prime Minister Raped Dozens of Children and Govt ‘Covered it Up’
Yesterday at 8:20 pm by Serena1

» Former CIA Case Officer Robert David Steele – A Message to Donald Trump
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by Serena1

» It's started...Establishment panic
Yesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » RUSS MICHAEL: ***Project Camelot, a live interview with ***WHISTLEBLOWER Bill Woods, ex Navy Seal.

RUSS MICHAEL: ***Project Camelot, a live interview with ***WHISTLEBLOWER Bill Woods, ex Navy Seal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GoldPeg9

Russ MIchael here . . .I thought--busy as I AM--I would never listen to a 2.5 hour Interview - - -BUT when SaLuSa stated in his yesterday Message that Military High Clearance "Whistleblower Bill Woods"--who was a "Time Traveler" for the Secret Governnment "Looking Glass" time travel into the future--confirmed that ALL TIME LINES converged to show only a "wall of white Light" on Dec. 21, 2012--meaning END GAME "checkmate" for Illuminati Dark Cabal . . . and ASCENSION for Humanity on Earth, I talked myself TODAY into setting down for two and a half hours to hear for myself what Bill Woods had to say. And I thank Prime Creator of All That Is - - - that I did!!

Please take or MAKE take the time to hear "dark secret" disclosures from Bill Woods--an extraordinary human being--to say, the least! Stick with it...to get the full backgrtound of Bill Woods up to almost the 2 hour mark!! About 1 or 2 minutes before the two hour timeline mark, Bill Woods "discloses" his own "time traveler" experience...and also explains how what we really believe is what creates our own personal "time line" to converge with that same shared belief by others holding that same exact belief . . . however, now NO matter what the individuals NOW believe, they cannot change the FACT that the "Critical Mass" point was reached and passed, that the Dark lost, and the Light WON, and nothing "short of a negative miracle in reverse" can stop the sudden mass Ascension from occuring on Dec. 21, 2012....

Please "fast forward" to your list members and everyone who wants or needs to hear this interview....

I can hardly wait to hear the Tuesday night Bill Wood interview with Kerry and David Wilcock!! It ought to be a real "Mind Bender." We --here now on Earth--are all so greatly blessed!!

Bless us all. WE are ONE. And, so it is!

Linda Foster wrote (Jan. 24, 2012)

I watched the 2.5 hr. interview between Kerry and Bill Woods last night and it was an eye-opener. He's a former Navy Seal and was also involved in Project Looking Glass. He's a very believable whistle blower and patriot who has a lot of dirt on the powers that were. Tonight he will be talking with Kerry and David Wilcock and it will be live streaming at 7pm PST. I'm sure it will be riveting.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/#.Tx7-sCTt7eA.email

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/bill_wood/bill_wood.html
or
http://projectcamelotportal.com/#.Tx7-sCTt7eA.email

Awesome...can't wait to hear it!!

Thanks GoldPeg9 sunny

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum