Latest topics
» COVID19 UPDATES - COVID-Bombshell: Chinese Government ALSO Ran A Coronavirus Drill, In Wuhan plus MORE
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jonathan Pie FAKE NEWS: 2020
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plastic Bank, with the assistance of Henkel, is launching in Egypt!
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO SIGHTINGS! What's Going On All The World! plus MORE
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - DRK2LYT plus more
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHO Reveals Underlying Concerns Over the Safety of Vaccines
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» MERKEL'S WORST NIGHTMARE
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 10:16 am by bs4ever

» 6 Million Euros for "Freedom": Russia Unveils Flying House Project
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Head of the Great Sphinx: is it The Gateway to a City?
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jordan Sather: Just Drink Bleach
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» LA Officials to Dismiss 60,000 Felony Marijuana Convictions
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study: The Human Body Responds To Sharp Changes In Solar & Geomagnetic Activity
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyYesterday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for FEB 26: Midweek by ZAP CRAP
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyYesterday at 6:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How To Step Away From the Programming - Bruce Lipton and Gregg Braden
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyYesterday at 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth has picked up a NEW Mini-Moon! - For some reason, Jupiter looked PURPLE this morning
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyYesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "STATE OF THE UNION 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyYesterday at 5:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» You will defend the MATRIX with Your Last Breath, I know I have SEEN It
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyYesterday at 3:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Remote Viewing Corey Goode & The Sphere Beings Alliance (the blue chicken cult)
Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  EmptyYesterday at 1:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » NIBIRU, PLANET X & 9 & SUN SIMULATOR » Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses

Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses

A photograph that shows a strange blue orb has people questioning what that strange light in the sky over Merrimack in New Hampshire.

The above photo was sent in to NH1 News  with the request, "What is this?" NH1 meteorologists took a look at the photo and said it looked like some sort of refraction of light from the sun interacting with the clouds.

Along with NH1 News, the photo also was sent over to UFO Sightings Hotspot. They said the object was most likely a lens flare, pointing out that it looks very similar to one captured on a NASA camera on June 11. It can be seen in the video below around the 31 minute mark, reports NH1 News .

Indeed, I have discussed with the person who sent me the image about this sighting and as NH1 News reported, in my opinion rather than a UFO sighting the blue orb is a typically lens flare, characteristic by the white dots visible especially in these kind of lens flares.

Though it is understandable that there is much confusion about this type of lens flare given the fact that almost every day people submit images of lens flares to the Mufon network wondering if they have photographed a UFO or not.

Above images show the NASA-ISS lens flare as well as similar lens flares captured in Ontario, Canada and Alta, Utah, this year.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

MartyM

MartyM
Damn... I was in Merrimack yesterday shopping... can't believe I missed it, just my luck.  Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  3820109341   shy    :headscratching Maybe that 'Advanced Youth' thing is catching up on Me.   Image of strange blue orb over Merrimack, New Hampshire confuse witnesses  1628498548

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum