OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010

"Sugar" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - July 8, 2017

7/08/2017 10:36:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 9:09 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Image1

Several contacted me about the harshness of my last post, "Insolvent."

So here's a little spoon of sugar to replace that bad taste in your mouth (even if it's all true).

-----

If all things go as planned, the 800#s will be forthcoming later tonight and appointments starting Sunday after midnight (the back up day and time is next Saturday 7/15).

The numbers will be everywhere quickly regardless of who gets them first or why and by whom, so not to worry about missing the moment.

Privates are anticipated completing by July 15, 2017. With public redemptions starting Sunday July 16, 2017 (in Middle East).

ZIM Bond Notes will be convertible in a separate military/HSBC exchange strategy versus the first basket RV currencies, but you can also redeem said RV currencies while you turn in your ZIM Bond Notes.

We're waiting on the USA coming back into the Paris Agreement at the G20 today, as that is the hidden gold standard treaty.

Trump is trying to improve his exit bounty and is using the Paris Agreement as leverage against his Russian and Chinese controllers.

Vice President Mike Pence will be resigning as well. And in will step Speaker of the House Paul Ryan who is third in line to the Presidency per the Constitution.

The harsh truth of that changeover is that Paul Ryan has been quietly running the country legislatively since October 29, 2015 and General Joseph Dunford the military since September 28, 2015--because the USA, Inc was officially dissolved in international sovereign bankruptcy court in August 2015, and the Republic of the United States was temporarily returned to run the country, and is now finally being fully restored to its permanent sovereign status.

See Paul Ryan sworn in:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-paul-ryan-house-speaker-20151029-story.html

See General Joseph Dunford sworn in:

https://www.military1.com/marine/article/1548167014-marine-general-joseph-dunford-sworn-in-as-joint-chiefs-of-staff-chairman/

Remember:

- Your ZIM Bond Note is not a currency, with exchange screen rates in the triple digits.
- Even higher sovereign rates are available for private redeemers (privately negotiated) and are accompanied by an formal NDA and Structured Payout Program.
- The Chinese Elders (via the AIIB) are the end buyers for all first basket currencies, historic bonds and ZIM Bond Notes.
- As many as 70 million RV first basket currency holders, 26,000 historic bond holders & 225,000 ZIM Bond Note holders worldwide are anticipated redeeming starting sometime in July and completing by the start of the 2018 Republic fiscal year (October 1, 2017).

----

Enjoy your new world Zimland and great job Judy! Your summaries were always appreciated and needed. You filled that gap heroically. Thank you!

God is with us.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Ohh-yeah-kool-aid

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 17010

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 8 2017

Compiled 1:15 am EDT 8 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

Judy Note: No, I haven't exchanged and don't have any special knowledge of timing for the GCR/RV release. To prove it: this is my fourth attempt to say goodbye. Thank you Sierra, Sunflower, Anonymous and Matt for the kind words today. It's a comfort to know my writing is noticed: "No Holidays: Thanks, Judy" by Sierra - 7.7.17, "Thank you Judy" by Sunflower - 7.7.17, "A Heartfelt Thank you to Judy Byington" by (Anonymous) - 7.7.17, "Thank you Judy" by Matt - 7.7.17.

I leave you with one thought: Please help us save the children - the future of our society depends on it. Abused, neglected and exploited innocents are across the globe, and right next door. In all your giving, don't forget to support those non profits bravely fighting to save them from the Cabal's Satanic International Exploitation and Sex Trafficking Rings: Kevin Annett, International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State: www.itccs.org; Tim Ballard, Operation Underground Railroad: Operation Underground Railroad and Craig Sawyer, Veterans For Child Rescue: Veterans For Child Rescue

Source: Dinar Chronicles

A. July 7 2017 TNT Call RayRen98: iTeleseminar.com/99639192

1. July 7's programmed rate for a Dinar ranged from $1 to $.88 USD.

2. On July 7 Bank Memos went out saying that the RV would happen anywhere from July 6 to July 15.

B. July 7 2017 3:09 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Africa" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Friday - July 7, 2017

1. All questions about the GCR/RV will be answered in the affirmative on Sun. July 9, 2017 @ exactly 12:07am EDT.

2. Off-site private currency exchange 800#s will be given to several sources and allowed to be shared.

3. The ZIM toll free number will not be given out--operators will automatically connect ZIM holders to a military call center that will then set up your ZIM exchange appointment.

4. All awakened ZIM holders are expected to exchanged within the first 24 hours via the HSBC/Military exclusive strategy.

5. Look for news stories linking Putin & Trump in the 2016 election to begin occurring just as Trump is flying back to Washington, D.C. on Air Force One.

C. July 7 2017 10:29 am EDT Intel: "Sand" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview - Friday - July 7, 2017

1. Last night July 6 at a secrete G20 meeting (not attended by Trump) world leaders resolved the last remaining geopolitical issues regarding Israel/Palestine, Yemen/Qatar/ Saudi Arabia/Iran, North Korea/South Korea/ China/ Russia/ United States, Puerto Rico/Cuba/Alaska/Hawaii/United States, Ukraine/Russia & Syria/Iran/Saudi Arabia/Israel.

2. All solutions were announced, presented and voted on by the G20 leaders -- and agreed to unanimously we are told.

3. Look for exchanges to begin after banks close in the US this weekend, during the full moon and continue privately and publicly throughout the remainder of July.

4. All 209 sovereign nations of the world, including the largest 20 economies making up nearly 90% of GDP, are on board with the new financial system as it relates to GESARA compliance mandates.

5. So when you redeem this coming week, just know there is also peace on earth -- in your lifetime. Sobeit. God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Giphy

"High Noon" - GCR/RV Sitrep - Saturday - July 8, 2017

Received via email from Yosef......

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Dce18d756b45b0236f6c94a1b280a241

At high noon today, Saturday 12:00 EDT, one source said "RV was still on track."

Another source hinted the banks and military were "RWA" (Ready, Willing and Able).

A third source emailed "no change... it's tonight."

A fourth source just alerted me to this fact, "Federal accounting books reconcile on July 15 for the second quarter."  Assuming this means all privates need to be complete before then.  Sure hope so.

So it still looks like tonight after the banks close which is 8pm EDT.

Trump walking away from the G20 in a fit of rage was a staged temper tantrum--as he got nothing more of what he wanted on top of what he was already getting for playing burner POTUS#45.

China said "you're fired."  Seriously, a source said someone in the Chinese diplomatic delegation said that right to his face today.  Hilarious stuff!

Ryan will reset the US back to the Paris Agreement publicly when sworn in-as privately nothing was yet engaged diplomatically to remove the US from the Paris Agreement.

So Trump is pure orange bluster.  Zero substance and power.  Fascinating to watch play out.  Embarrassing too.  Sobeit.

Look for Ryan to place Republic currency back into a gold standard as his first big decision being POTUS#46.

Also, there's no more NDA we're hearing.  But the structured payout programs will include a more advanced non-disclosure clause, nothing out of the normal but more internationally binding and broader in scope.

The NPTB have trained ZIM redeeming staff to push structures programs for client safety and bank principal control long-term.

Honestly, it is best we receive this sized blessing in smaller annual dosages anyway.

God is with us.
Posted by enerchi at 7/08/2017 05:38:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Bring It!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Deadbe37This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Dui517

Enlarge this image
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 One_wh17

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Eddie-compass-quote-im-still-standing-im-the-ultimate-warrior-im

Bring It!

I hear that some people are saying things about me and I have to tell you that I LOVE IT! The more they run their mouths, the more pathetic they will be when the REAL TRUTH is revealed. Those will be fun times indeed!

Like the Elders, I play the Long Game. I am not just playing for the here and now, I am playing for tomorrow and all the tomorrows to come. I not only want your friendship now before the GCR, I want it after the GCR as well. For the ONLY people that matter to me are my Friends and Family, the ones who will still be standing like me after the GCR ends. The rest will fall. So, for the people who are still trying to take me down, I have to laugh, and say:

BRING IT!

When "Tomorrow" comes, and the GCR is a distant memory, and the undesirables are all rounded up and dealt with, I will still be here, standing strong with my friends and family. For the Post-GCR revelations will be the TRUEST measure of who was REALLY who. That "Time" of revelation, is closer than anyone realizes. That means the Fun is about to begin.

So, to my Friends and Family here on IDC, the ones who like me, will still be here after the GCR, I send you my Love and Appreciation, and I look forward to getting together with you no matter where you are in the World. Look For The:

One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim Jr. aka Swervy McGee  (World Tour)
=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t64688-bring-it-one-who-knows-richard-lee-mckim-jr-aka-swervy-mcgee-6-21-17#314734

ANENRO

I guess he plans to live for an eternity. 

Good for him.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Vigilant" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - July 9, 2017

7/09/2017 06:09:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 5:42 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Stay vigilant Zimlandia. Everything prayed for is in motion at this hour.

Toll free numbers have populated and been readied for release.

All exchange staff worldwide are still in activated position, including plain clothes military police on the roads and unmanned drones in the skies.

We are unsure at this hour (5am EDT) what the decision was or is to hold off releasing, but we do know the decision to release came this week and was made collectively by the G20 leaders--including Trumpet.

The new financial system took effect in full at midnight on July 1, 2017.

The old financial system ceased global operations permanently on June 30, 2017.

Meaning, we have already crossed over in back of the house architecture.

However, it takes two weeks post quarter to receive all the prior quarters accounting records at the federal level.

Then it takes another entire quarter just to reconcile the previous quarter's settlements.

So there's an unavoidable element of basic book keeping to the RV, as one financial system ends and another begins.

Don't believe in smaller redemption stories or major delays, as there's simply just a structural reality to the RV that must be adhered to legally, and it's timeline is unknown to the general public.

Thus anything in the public arena (like on the Internet) is either individual speculation or angled propaganda.

Neither of which are 100% accurate.

The goal of the NPTB is to redeem all private redemptions (ZIM included) on the books for the 3rd quarter of fiscal year 2017.

Then accomplish public redemptions in the fourth quarter of 2017, as to intake, convert and reconcile all old system assets--private and public--by December 31, 2017.

Remember, the 2017 Federal fiscal year began on October 1, 2016 and ends on September 30, 2017... but doesn't complete it's reconciliation audit until December 31, 2017 (which is also first quarter of the 2018 Fiscal Year).

Complicated? Not really if you've ever book kept at a local municipal level. But sure confusing if you've only done personal accounting which ends its fiscal year on December 31st (taxes due April 15th the following year).

All new system rates have now appeared worldwide and stabilized. Even the Iranian Rial is now solid on front screens.

We have been told there's a geopolitical mechanism that will accompany the RV--not an announcement per se--but a coordinated movement by all 209 sovereign nations to purge whatever remaining corruption still in existence... an international "softening of the beach" if you will as death blow financial reforms begin.

Serious, serious stuff going down now in real time. Events are speeding up as multiple release strategies are publicly overlapping.

We're on a minute by minute watch. And the RV can and will pop at any second now so do remain vigilant, positive and grateful no matter what today.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 9, 2017

7/09/2017 12:58:00 AM  Dinarland, GCR, Geopolitics, RV, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/Secret News]Secret News[/url], [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/US Republic]US Republic[/url]  
Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 9 2017

Compiled 12:30 am EDT 9 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

Judy Note: This is my fifth attempt to say goodbye, though promise to keep it up until the 800#s show - and as of 12:30 am EDT July 9, they hadn't.

Thank you Yosef, Dante and ChangeComing for your kind words and support of needed loving services for children in Foster Care. Sugar" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - July 8, 2017, "To Judy Byington" by Dante - 7.8.17, "Dear Judy Byington and Appalling Foster Care Info" by ChangeComing! - 7.8.17, "More Little-Known Info on Foster Care/Adoption" by ChangeComing - 7.8.17.

Heisenberg - congrats for "forwarding many of my posts," though my little mind can't figure why, how, to whom, or if that was a compliment, not a threat :). "Tonight's Word: Pilot To Bombardier" - Heisenberg - 7.8.17

Back to reality: I worked in Protective Services and Specialized Foster Care for over 8 years and support everything ChangeComing has said. Dedicating our hearts, time and money to help exploited children ought to be our primary concern if we were to survive as a compassionate society.

Please also support non profits bravely fighting to save children from the Cabal's Satanic International Exploitation and Sex Trafficking Rings: Kevin Annett, International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State:www.itccs.org and Tim Ballard, Operation Underground Railroad: Operation Underground Railroad. At this point Craig Sawyer, Veterans For Child Rescue: Veterans For Child Rescue appeared to be in need of further investigation as per SRA Survivor and Author David Shurter's July 8 2017 Video: https://youtu.be/uyeAa77u8ps

Source: Dinar Chronicles

A. July 8 2017 3pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "High Noon" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - July 8, 2017

1. At high noon today, Sat. 12:00 EDT, one source said "RV was still on track."

2. Another source hinted the banks and military were "RWA" (Ready, Willing and Able).

3. A third source emailed "no change... it's tonight Sat. July 8."

4. A fourth source alerted: "Federal accounting books reconcile on July 15 for the second quarter." Assuming this means all privates need to be complete before then.

5. It still looks like tonight July 8 after the banks close which is 8pm EDT.

6. Trump walked away from the G20 in a fit of rage. He got nothing more of what he wanted on top of what he was already getting for playing burner POTUS#45. China said "you're fired." Seriously, a source said someone in the Chinese diplomatic delegation said that right to his face today.

7. Ryan will reset the US back to the Paris Agreement publicly when sworn in. Look for Ryan to place Republic currency back into a gold standard as his first big decision being POTUS#46.

8. There's no more NDA, but the structured payout programs will include a more advanced non-disclosure clause. Nothing out of the normal but more internationally binding and broader in scope.

9. The NPTB have trained ZIM redeeming staff to push structures programs for client safety and bank principal control long-term.

B. July 8 2017 9:09 am EDT Intel Situation Report: Sugar" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - July 8, 2017

1. If all things go as planned, the 800#s will be forthcoming later tonight July 8 and appointments starting after midnight Sun. July 9 (the back up day is Sat. July 15).

2. The 800 numbers will be everywhere quickly regardless of who gets them first or why and by whom, so not to worry about missing the moment.

3. Privates are anticipated completing by July 15, 2017.

4. Public redemptions start Sun. July 16, 2017 (in the Middle East).

5. ZIM Bond Notes will be convertible in a separate military/HSBC exchange strategy versus the first basket RV currencies, but you can also redeem said RV currencies while you turn in your ZIM Bond Notes.

6. We're waiting on the USA coming back into the Paris Agreement at the G20 today, as that is the hidden gold standard treaty. (Trump is trying to improve his exit bounty and is using the Paris Agreement as leverage against his Russian and Chinese controllers.)

7. Vice President Mike Pence will be resigning as well.

8. In will step Speaker of the House Paul Ryan who is third in line to the Presidency per the Constitution. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-paul-ryan-house-speaker-20151029-story.html

9. The harsh truth of that changeover is that Paul Ryan has been quietly running the country legislatively since October 29, 2015.

10. General Joseph Dunford has been running the US military since Sept. 28, 2015.
https://www.military1.com/marine/article/1548167014-marine-general-joseph-dunford-sworn-in-as-joint-chiefs-of-staff-chairman/

11. This is because the USA, Inc was officially dissolved in international sovereign bankruptcy court in Aug. 2015, and the Republic of the United States was temporarily returned to run the country, and is now finally being fully restored to its permanent sovereign status.

12. Your ZIM Bond Note is not a currency, with exchange screen rates in the triple digits.

13. Even higher sovereign rates are available for private redeemers (privately negotiated) and are accompanied by an formal NDA and Structured Payout Program.

14. The Chinese Elders (via the AIIB) are the end buyers for all first basket currencies, historic bonds and ZIM Bond Notes.

15. There are as many as 70 million RV first basket currency holders, 26,000 historic bond holders & 225,000 ZIM Bond Note holders worldwide who are anticipated redeeming starting sometime in July and completing by the start of the 2018 Republic fiscal year (October 1, 2017).

16. Enjoy your new world Zimland and great job Judy! Your summaries were always appreciated and needed. You filled that gap heroically. Thank you! God is with us.

C. July 8 2017 3:56 am EDT ZAP: "Cows and Banks" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness - 7.7.17

Judy Note: ZAP's funds come from a different global account than those for the currency exchange. All accounts were expected to be active around the same time.

1. One Elder has moved money into the system and it is being processed. The immunity, tax and bank fee discharge were done.

2. He expects his funds to become usable in less than two weeks to begin funding operation. This seems to be a pattern now with the Elders and their accounts.

3. We can expect our humanity projects to start within this month.

4. I do not expect much to happen over the weekend, except for more work behind the curtain for what is to come.

5. The end is in sight, but some days away. Please lend a hand to some souls we are trying to help. Their contributions to our path are exemplary and deserve our respect, and a meal with a roof.

6. I have to travel next week (with the Chinese Foundation) and that will be my signal that certain other things will go forward.

7. The Elders are moving now and getting ready for the big one on the projects side.

D. July 8 2017 5:06 am EDT GCR Op-Ed: "Insolvent" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Saturday - July 8, 2017

1. America - not only are you bankrupt, but you're so broke you're finally coming out of bankruptcy. America has been insolvent since 1933 - courtesy of your Congress allowing the Federal Reserve Bank to print money that your Treasury couldn't back up with gold after the Great Depression.

2. You're actually dead broke with all assets surrendered in international court.

3. You're such an insolvent group that you've been paced under the supervised emergency management control of old Chinese families that control the vast majority of the world's gold reserves. Meaning, as you as a nation have failed to pay your debts for over eighty-four years and now must have another entity reconcile your sins for you.

4. The Chinese finally called Uncle Sam to the carpet on all debts because America was forced to surrender in 2012.

5. That's when all your military advantages suddenly disappeared. So did your overpowering diplomatic influences. As went your ability to self govern.

6. Donald Trump is not your President, America. He is your punishment as determined by the Chinese (good cop), applied by Russia (bad cop).

7. Consider Trump your political Scarlett Letter for apathetically allowing a once great nation to morally and financially collapse under the weight of your own gross ignorance.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/at-g-20-eu-warns-of-trade-war-if-trump-imposes-restrictions-on-steel/2017/07/07/0ffae390-62f4-11e7-a6c7-f769fa1d5691_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumpsummit-710a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.28cc30ceed56

8. Russia did not interfere with your elections. In fact the whole Russian/Trump election collusion idea was conjured up in Moscow by Putin.

9. Trump can/will be removed when China & Russia have determined its in their best interests. And not a second earlier.

10. That's why your majority Republican Congress does nothing about Trump's insane behavior. And why your media holds off reporting the depth of how Russia "stole" your presidential election in favor of Trump. They went bankrupt too and thus are also controlled.

11. You have one hell of a long way to go in rebuilding your nation's infrastructure and restoring your global bond standing in the eyes of the other 208 solvent nations in good standing. It's now an uphill race for America from here on out. Just the way the Chinese master planned it and Russians executed flawlessly.

12. It's no wonder your nation needs this GCR/RV because without it, America would be reduced to ruble.

E. July 8 2017 7:46 pm EDT IMF Notice: Important Notice from the IMF 7-8-17
http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rmserror.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/external/np/fin/data/rms_five.aspx Engineers will be performing scheduled maintenance from Sat. July 8, 5:00 am EDT to Sun July 9 12:00 pm EDT. Please be advised that during this time, outages are expected.

F. July 8 2017 8:45 pm EDT Mr. Ed's Intel Update: Mr. Ed's Intel Update (Real News): "Deception" -- July 8, 2017

1. The Justinian Deception by Roman Emperor Justinian (527-565 A.D.) was a masterful scam to change the status of everything by using GLOSSA Language (better known as "Dog Latin") to steal the resources and labor from the peoples in the Western World. This was the modern day Roman Nazi Vatican Slavery Control System that existed today.

2. Researchers Romley Stewart and Rohan Lorian spent 7 years deciphering the scam and its translations of various forms of language. What they found was:

a. It was the Vatican that owned The Corporation in Washington D.C. (and the British Empire) as well the labor of corporate "Citizens" in western countries (via a Birth Certificate or Cestui Que Vie Trust).

b. It was the De Facto court system through the "BAR" (British Accredited Registry) that practiced manipulation of our Birth Certificate monies through the system of Contract Administrators, Judges & Attorneys.

c. These Lawyers worked for the banking system which was headquartered in the City of London and its American counterpart, Wall Street.

3. Secret societies (which were British based) put forth the doctrines of the Vatican Satanists to foment fear, murder and war.

4. The Nazis, Khazarian Mafia (Israel) and the (Jewish influenced) Saudis were part of this scam to act as front men in the Vatican quest for restoration of the Roman Empire.

5. The Vatican created a world trust using the birth certificate to capture the value of each individual’s future productive energy.

6. Each state, province and country in the fiat monetary system, contributed their people’s value to this world trust identified by the SS, SIN or EIN numbers (for example) maintained in the Vatican registry.

7. Corporations worldwide (individuals became "corporate fictions" through their birth certificate) were connected to the Vatican through money and law (Vatican to Crown to BAR to laws to judges to people). Vatican birth accounts value to IMF to Treasury (Federal Reserve) to banks to people (loans) to judges (administration) and sheriffs (confiscation).

8. Judges administered the birth trust account in court matters favoring the court and the banks, acted as the presumed “beneficiary” since they have not properly advised the “true beneficiary” of their own trust.

9. This Satanic corruption was worldwide and massive.

10. In 2013 Pope Francis destroyed all corporations, releasing all Trust Funds to humanity. https://youtu.be/UIBXmEHh0cM.

11. Judges, attorneys, bankers, lawmakers, law enforcement and all public officials (servants) were now held personally liable for their confiscation of true beneficiary’s homes, cars, money and assets, false imprisonment, deception, harassment, and conversion of the true beneficiary’s trust funds.

12. Intelligence tells us that the Cabal put us in a "4 year time loop" to buy time.

13. Trump was following "The Plan" to stabilize things as the Cabal was trying to screw up his efforts.

14. This has allowed Special Operation Teams to arrest pedophiles, scammers, thieves, actors, subversives, infiltrators, cheats, corrupt scientists and deceptive media operatives just to name a few.

15. There were 63 million top executives worldwide who resigned their positions due to fraud in the hopes of avoiding prosecution. Many have fled their countries to safe havens.

G. July 6 Dinar Gurus VegasGal:"TruckerBabe has a friend she trusts who has just exchanged with Wells Fargo today. Specs: WF client for many years. No NDA, but took approximately .75-$1.00 less, since he did not sign an NDA. No fees, money available immediately. Rates: dinar: a little higher than Tony has been stating. Dong: Again, a little higher than Tony was stating (would not give her the exact number). Rupiah: $1.00. Zim: .03, but taking only 100 and 50 trillion notes."

H. July 7 Dinar Gurus Bluwolf: BLUWOLF TIDBIT, 7 JULY

Bottom line, now we are waiting for the official number to be released.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

One Who Knows: Ascension, Light Workers, NESARA/GESARA, Projects

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Own417

Hello My Friends, I am Richard Lee McKim Jr, also FKA known as "One Who Believes," and Later as "One Who Knows."  MY Galactic Name is Star Fyer.  However, to my Friends and Family in the Galactic & Angelic Realm, I am also known as "Star Fynder" as I seek our Star systems and Planets that need to be rid of their Cabal infestations.  It seems that I have been very involved in Cabal clean up for eons. 

I have been posting on Intel Dinar Chronicles, http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/   for a long time about the Global Change and other matters as well.  The time of the GCR is coming to an end, and soon all my posts will be taken down on that site as it will have served its usefulness to the World.  In that regard, I have looked over the 700+ posts I have written and picked out some of my favorites and have listed them here.   I have categorized them in 4 major groups.   There is a link to each group.

Group #1) Enlightenment, Manifestation, Encouragement

This group includes some of the materials from my Book "How To Use Your God Power®" and other Manifesting and Enlightenment Topics. 

LINK: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-enlightenment.html

Group #2) Ascension, Light Workers, NESARA/GESARA, Projects

This group includes information on Ascension, the history of the Light vs. Dark game, and Light Worker related topics, including gifting and projects.

LINK:  http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-ascension-light-workers.html

Group #3) Money. Exchange Related, Procedures

This group of posts is exchange related, including procedures, specifics. 

LINK:  http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-money-exchange-related.html

Group #4) Cabal, Minions, Trolls, Declarations, Operations

This group, includes some historic announcements to the Cabal, and related Cabal take down operations.  These posts will be the type that may be in a history book some day.   These posts include "Official" declarations to the Cabal from the NPTB and the Elders.

LINK:  http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-cabal-minions-trolls.html

Copy These Posts For Your Use

Since these posts will soon be taken down when the Dinar related sites are taken down, these links will no longer be active.   I am here by authorizing you and encouraging you to copy and download these posts for your records, and/or to post on other blogs and websites now or in the Future.

Below, are the Tiles-Links to the post with the first part of the post so you can see what it is about.  Click on the Post title to open it, to read/copy it.

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Richard Lee McKim Jr. / Star Fyer / One Who Knows / FKA One Who Believes

========================================

MORE HERE: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-ascension-light-workers.html#more
Posted by   enerchi    at 7/09/2017 04:48:00 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One Who Knows: Money, Exchange Related, Procedures

Hello My Friends, I am Richard Lee McKim Jr, also FKA known as "One Who Believes," and Later as "One Who Knows."  MY Galactic Name is Star Fyer.  However, to my Friends and Family in the Galactic & Angelic Realm, I am also known as "Star Fynder" as I seek our Star systems and Planets that need to be rid of their Cabal infestations.  It seems that I have been very involved in Cabal clean up for eons. 

I have been posting on Intel Dinar Chronicles, http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/   for a long time about the Global Change and other matters as well.  The time of the GCR is coming to an end, and soon all my posts will be taken down on that site as it will have served its usefulness to the World.  In that regard, I have looked over the 700+ posts I have written and picked out some of my favorites and have listed them here.   I have categorized them in 4 major groups.   There is a link to each group.

This group includes some of the materials from my Book "How To Use Your God Power®" and other Manifesting and Enlightenment Topics. 

LINK: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-enlightenment.html

This group includes information on Ascension, the history of the Light vs. Dark game, and Light Worker related topics, including gifting and projects.

LINK:  http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-ascension-light-workers.html

LINK:  http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-money-exchange-related.html

This group, includes some historic announcements to the Cabal, and related Cabal take down operations.  These posts will be the type that may be in a history book some day.   These posts include "Official" declarations to the Cabal from the NPTB and the Elders.

LINK:  http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-cabal-minions-trolls.html

Since these posts will soon be taken down when the Dinar related sites are taken down, these links will no longer be active.   I am here by authorizing you and encouraging you to copy and download these posts for your records, and/or to post on other blogs and websites now or in the Future.

Below, are the Tiles-Links to the post with the first part of the post so you can see what it is about.  Click on the Post title to open it, to read/copy it.

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Money, Exchange Related, Procedures

"Fiat vs. Gold Backed Value" - One Who Believes - 11.8.16

2/24/2017 04:58:00 AM  Emailed, OWB, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 12:49 PM EST on November 8, 2016

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 ?ui=2&ik=0487feb9fd&view=fimg&th=15d2892201c56cea&attid=0

Value: Fiat $ Vs. Gold Backed $

The big difference between the values of the Fiat money system and the new Gold backed system is NOT the Rate, it is the Guarantee of Value. This Post mainly applies to the ZIM Value question specifically, even though it applies to all the Currencies of the World.

"Your No-Worry Check List" - One Who Believes - 11.16.16

3/31/2017 05:22:00 PM  Emailed, Thoughts  

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 ?ui=2&ik=0487feb9fd&view=fimg&th=15d2892201c56cea&attid=0

Your No-Worry Check List

We have been given lots of check lists including what to do before the exchange, during the Exchange and after the exchange, what perks you can get, and what to ask a wealth manager.

Since the diss/miss information going around is designed to worry you and make you anxious about this transaction, I have compiled a list of What NOT to worry about regarding your exchange process.

"Understanding Zim Money & The Future" - One Who Knows - 3.9.17

3/09/2017 02:28:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 12:30 PM EST on March 9, 2017

Understanding Zim Money & The Future

I have been getting a lot of questions about what rate should be asked for and how the Bank will oversee your projects and check on you. Additionally, I want to cover how money fits into the long term vision/plan for our Ascension (Raising Your Vibration). It is going to be a good read, enjoy! (In Joy)

"Here is a Tip" - One Who Believes - 12.6.16

12/31/2016 08:15:00 PM  Emailed, OWB, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 10:22 AM EST on December 6, 2016

Here Is A Tip

After thousands of years, and countless lives and lifetimes, we are just about there. This is the biblical end of times, the shift from dark to the light, throughout the ENTIRE Universe. No matter what has happened, or is happening now, there is only one outcome.... It works out. Will you make it through the last few hours, days, or weeks? Only you know. Here are a few questions to ponder as our "Go Time" nears:

"The Big Money Question & Logic" - One Who Believes - 1.2.17

5/03/2017 08:51:00 PM  Emailed, OWB, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 2:44 PM EST on January 2, 2017

The Big Money Question & Logic

Big Money is part of the plan. By the time you finish reading this post, it will no longer be an issue for you. But first, and foremost, we need to get rid of Fear as it is the only power the Cabal have over you.

"Questions: Money & The Future" - One Who Believes - 1.11.17

1/11/2017 02:15:00 PM  Emailed, OWB, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 2:09 PM EST on January 11, 2017

Questions: Money & The Future

Dear BB,

In answer to your question of how much money to get and what the future holds, you should know All is well and always (In All Ways) has been. This whole Evil Cabal situation has all been a game to challenge our souls, strengthen our resolve, and after many, many life times, causing us to emerge with great wisdom that could only be earned through this experience. If you could possibly comprehend the idea that this "Battle of the Light and Dark" was intended only for the experience of it, and the Multi-Lifetime Wisdom that it afforded us.

"Paper Cash vs. Digital Cash" - One Who Believes - 1.12.17

1/12/2017 08:30:00 PM  Emailed, OWB, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 7:53 PM EST on January 12, 2017

Paper Cash vs. Digital Cash

The question is about converting Iraqi Dinar Paper currency into "Digitized" receipts. While I am not exactly sure about the context of your question, I will explain the process.

When we go to the Exchange centers or the Banks later, you will have actual paper currency in your hands. You will hand it to the Banker who will verify it and give you a receipt for your deposit based on the exchange rate you have agreed on. Many people call money in the bank as "Digital" since it is not necessarily in the form of paper currency.

Frankly, they do not print enough paper currency to match all the money a country has. They don’t need that much paper currency since most large financial transactions are done by wire, check and debit cards. Paper currency is only needed for hand to hand transactions such as shopping and such. Even then, most of that is now done by debit cards and credit cards. While I don’t know how this new financial system will work, in the old system, for large cash withdrawals, you had to order cash from the Bank and they would get it in for you in a day or two.

"You Are Not Going To Be Tricked!" - One Who Knows Update 6-29-17

6/29/2017 09:34:00 PM  Intel, OWK, Update  

One Who Knows Update - You Are NOT Going To Be Tricked! - June 29, 2017

Source: Ascension With Earth

https://youtu.be/9C6e-RdOYpE

You Are NOT Going To Be Tricked!

Fear Mongering comes in all types. It is not always the sky is falling, or Martial Law, or war or alien invasion. Fear Mongering is designed to keep you stressed and worried about what MIGHT happen or what MIGHT go wrong. My friends, NOTHING can go wrong for you. Remember F.E.A.R. is False Evidence Appearing Real. I don't care what GURU has told you what. I don't care if they have a call twice a week, or three times a week, or just once a week, Fear Mongering is Fear Mongering, and I am going to call it out. I can Guarantee you that the Elders and the NPTB are NOT trying to Trick you out of your money. Let's cover some topics that you don't have to worry about.

"The No FEAR Exchange" - One Who Knows - 2.3.17

2/03/2017 12:20:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 12:10 PM EST on February 3, 2017

The No FEAR Exchange

I read a post today that expressed fear about the upcoming Exchange procedure (Link Below). I remember back in the day when we were told to get a burner phone, drive a rented car, stay at a hotel overnight.. etc. While there may have been good reasons for those "Safety Moves," THOSE DAYS ARE OVER. There will be NO problems with the Exchange itself what so ever. The Bad guys have NO CHANCE to set up 800#s and fake locations and all of that. THERE IS NO WAY THAT WILL HAPPEN.

"GCR, Segregating Prosperity By Our Belief" - One Who Knows - 3.1.17

5/13/2017 11:08:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 2:20 PM EST on March 1, 2017

GCR, Segregating Prosperity By Our Belief

After reading a post from someone in Alaska who talked to a Wealth manager that played dumb about the GCR (Link Below), I realized that it was not only needed to protect the GCR, but it was an important part of keeping Dinarland Segregated. When I starting thinking about this more, I realized that we have ALL been automatically segregated into 4 different "Levels" based on Our Beliefs. The more we believe, the more we get, and the less we believe, the less we get. As it turns out, it is better to believe than not.

"Question Re: HSBC Wealth Managers" - One Who Knows - 3.11.17

6/05/2017 06:17:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 6:55 PM EST on March 11, 2017

Question RE: HSBC Wealth Managers

I am responding to a question about HSBC and their Wealth Management Departments. See Post:

"Re: Why So Many Exchange Locations?"

Wealth Management used to be way different than it will be today. Back in the day, they leveraged real estate deals, stocks, bonds, investments, and all kinds of other things to manage, protect, and grow your money. But, in this new age, all of that kind of work completely misses the point.

"The USD Is Crashing, Finally!" - One Who Knows - 3.12.17

3/12/2017 11:46:00 AM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 11:20 AM EST on March 12, 2017

The USD Is Crashing, Finally!

I said that I wouldn't counteract disinformation, but I just want to point out a couple of things just for perspective.

#1) I have noticed that the disinformation has been coming from well meaning people who are really trying to help, but they have just been misinformed. So don't judge information based on how much the giver of that information believes what they are saying. So it is not really their fault, they just have bad intel sources.

#2) I just read some stuff from Beny, and bless his heart, he really is trying to help the cause, but what he doesn't know is that all is well. Unless you have the right perspective, you get the wrong picture of what is really going on. Here is his post:

"What We Are Looking For" - One Who Knows - 3.6.17

3/06/2017 10:08:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 9:28 PM EST on March 6, 2017

What We Are Looking For

Frankly, this whole GCR event and experience comes down to what we are looking for right now, and that is OFFICIAL EXCHANGE INSTRUCTIONS. I remember back in the beginning, it was a question if the RV was real, then it was which currencies were or were not going to be in the basket. Then for a short period of time there was discussion of what was going to be in the second basket of currencies, but that is long over now. We know there will be a GCR, which currencies are in the basket, and that it is about to happen any time now. At this point, we already have the currencies in our possession and have prepared so much that we just might be over prepared.

"Getting Exchange Instructions" - One Who Knows - 3.31.17

3/31/2017 06:32:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 5;41 PM EDT on March 31, 2017

Getting Exchange Instructions

I have been getting questions from people who have been listening to the so called insiders on the Exchange Procedures. I wanted to address this for you so that you don't worry about it. Some of the ideas and suggestions you have been hearing "May" be correct or maybe not. It doesn't matter.

Right now this is a Secret World Financial Change over, however, when we go exchange it will be over and done. That is, it will have changed over to the new system and at that time, no longer be a secret.

"Zim Flat Rate" - One Who Knows - 4.3.17

4/03/2017 10:27:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by at 7:47 PM EDT on April 3, 2017

Zim "Flat Rate"

The Zim flat Rate concept has arisen due to the extreme nature of the Zim. All other currencies are of a manageable size with the Dong's largest note @ $500,000 Dong, and the Dinar's largest note @ $25,000 Dinar. Since these currencies have rates that are basically "Whole Numbers" in dollars and cents, it is easy for anyone to understand the conversion from Foreign currency to USN.

However, when it comes to the ZIM, we, the informed & internet people, will be getting very high "Whole Number" rates as well, even on the Zim. These are ALL considered the "Privately Negotiated Rates." This means, that if you ask for the higher rates, you will be offered them, but if you do not ask, they will not be offered. This has been made clear and explained so many times that I can't imagine that informed currency holders don't already know this.

"Following Einstein's Lead, Choose One" - One Who Knows - 4.5.17

4/05/2017 07:03:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 6:11 PM EDT on April 5, 2017

Following Einstein's Lead, Choose One

This post is in direct response to a request by C40 (Link at the bottom), and generally covers our new World Change. Thank you C40 for your questions about the Chinese and regarding what is going on in our World as well. This is going to be an overview of what has happened and what to expect in the coming days, months, and years.

First, let's start with Einstein's Quote:

"The most important decision you'll ever make, is whether you decide to live in a Universe that is supportive and friendly, or one that is hostile and unkind."

- Albert Einstein

"Questions Regarding Too Much Money" - One Who Believes - 1.4.17

1/04/2017 11:03:00 PM  Emailed, OWB, Q&A, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 10:46 PM EST on January 4, 2017

Questions RE: Too Much Money

#1) Thoughts on capability of managing big projects:
"ZIM Redemption, Finding the Balance" - Guest Post by Matt1075

Answer: You don't need to do any of the work yourself, you can just be the money person, the idea person or the one who does the work. Kent Dunn reported in a Gary Larrabee video that HSBC can run and manage your Humanitarian projects for you no matter what country they are in. Just tell them what you want to do, and they will get it all done for you. You don't have to be an EXPERT at anything. You can "BUY" any expertise you need on any subject, or for any project you want to do. Easy!!!! Here is a post I wrote on this:

Posted by enerchi at 7/09/2017 04:45:00 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One Who Knows: Cabal, Minions, Trolls, Declarations, Operations

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Cabal, Minions, Trolls, Declarations, Operations

"Open Letter to the Cabal MSM" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

9/19/2016 02:06:00 PM  Emailed, Message, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 1:40 PM EDT on September 19, 2016

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 ?ui=2&ik=0487feb9fd&view=fimg&th=15d284ee3d91748c&attid=0

This message is NOT directed to those of you who willingly participated, and enjoyed the evil power that you had to wield for your fate is already cast. This message is not for you as you will soon get a knock on your door and it will be karma coming to claim its due. The very spying systems that were created to spy on the American People and the rest of the World, now spy on you without your knowing. Your every move has been documented and recorded for posterity. You cannot out run your fate, for it was created by your own hand. The powers now lined up against you are beyond your comprehension. Depending on the extent of your crimes against Humanity, you will be incarcerated or eliminated. Punishment will be swift and without warning. So be it!

"It's Above Your Pay Grade" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

10/15/2016 10:22:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 6:07 PM EDT on October 15, 2016

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 ?ui=2&ik=0487feb9fd&view=fimg&th=15d284ee3d91748c&attid=0

It's Above Your Pay Grade

I remember when I thought I knew what was going on in the World. How sure I was when I would take a position on a subject. But, then I realized I hardly knew anything, as I learned of the Cabal, Hollow Earth, and that the rest of the Universe was teaming with life. However, later, I began to think of myself as finally "One Who Knows" again, just to realize there is still way more going on than had any idea of. Frankly, this is one of those Yosef Surrender Moments for me.

I just have to accept that there are the things I know about and can do something about, and the rest is "Above My Pay Grade."

I have the ability to know (Check) what is true and what is not. While that is a great ability, it is only valuable if you know what to ask (Check). If you have no idea what is going on in the first place, then there is nothing to check for truth. Well, that being said, the big picture of what is going on in our World and our Universe, just got way BIGGER for me, and almost beyond my wildest imaginations. If I didn't have the ability to check it out for truth myself, even I would find it hard to believe.

At first, the Revaluing of a few currencies was big. Then came the Defeating of the Cabal and that was bigger. Then came the changing of not only our government, but all governments of the World and that was bigger. Then came the revelations of Life in the Center of Earth, The Crust of Earth and the rest of the Universe, that was even bigger. Then it was revealed that this was a battle between the Dark ways trying to hold on to power, and the Light of Love overcoming it. Then there was the weird but seemingly true Mandela Effect where well known past history was changing before our eyes. But now there is a recent event that just took place that is off the charts. Now, I fully realize that I am way out of my league at these levels of creation and the battles and changes that are taking place.

"Why is it So Hard to Defeat the Cabal?" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

10/21/2016 09:28:00 PM  Emailed, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 7:00 PM EDT on October 21, 2016

Why Is It So Hard To Defeat The Cabal?

You are probably thinking that these delays and continued problems are a sign that the Cabal is all powerful like the wizard of OZ, but they are not. Frankly it is quite the opposite. They could be squashed like a bug, wherever they stand, in the blink of an eye, by invisible sovereign soldiers, and they would never see it coming.

So Why Don't They?

Now you have hit upon the real question and with its answer, you will understand the real problem. This is a Vibrational Universe where like attracts/elicits like and you have the additional problem that we are all one. Let's see just how complex this problem really is.

"Dinarland Status Report" - One Who Knows - 6.17.17

6/17/2017 04:32:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 3:30 AM EDT on June 17, 2017

Dinarland Status Report

I know everyone has questions about the Minions I have called out, and I have answers for you. I am going to bring you up to date on what is going on with TPAO, Tank and Dr. W.C. This is important because these people are trying to bring us down. They make fun of us and call "Light Workers" a joke. They are NOT your friends. This battle we are in now, is historic. We have NEVER won before, because we NEVER stood up to them before. Are we going to sit back and let this trash bad mouth the Light Workers and our site?

THIS IS WHERE WE DO SOMETHING THAT WAS NEVER DONE BEFORE TO THE CABAL. WE IDENTIFY THEM, AND THEN KICK THEIR ASS OFF OUR PLANET!!!!

"Ultimatum: This Ends Now, One Way Or The Other" - One Who Knows - 6.12.17

6/13/2017 12:03:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 2:24 PM EDT on June 12, 2017

Ultimatum: This Ends Now, One Way Or The Other

This is the most important post that I have EVER written, for we have reached "End Of Game." I have been given the Responsibility to give the Final Message to the Remaining Cabal, their Minions, and Trolls alike. This is not a warning, it is a Declaration of "End of Game" one way or the other.

"Re-Cap of the Republic's Operation Sand Paper" - One Who Knows & Scarlet Fox - 5.16.17

5/16/2017 10:20:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows & Scarlet Fox at 2:29 PM EDT on May 16, 2017

Re-Cap of the Republic's Operation Sand Paper

It is a very exciting time in Dinarland. On the one hand we are at the VERY LAST step of the GCR roll out, and on the other hand the CABAL are making their most desperate and frankly, VERY LAST attempts to slow it down. I say slow it down, because, now that we have the Military, the Governments, the Financial systems and have all but choked out all means of financing for the now defunct Cabal, stopping the GCR is IMPOSSIBLE.

"Republic ALERT: Operation Sand Paper, NOW ACTIVATED!" - One Who Knows - 5.15.17

5/15/2017 11:01:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, OWK  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 10:41 PM EDT on May 15, 2017

Republic ALERT: Operation Sand Paper

NOTICE is hereby given to all "Residents of the Republic of The United States."

There are Cabal activities currently in operation that are considered an ACT of TREASON against the Republic.

These parties are spreading malicious rumors that NESARA/GESARA does not exist and that they were the creators of these programs.

By the Powers of the Standing Republic Of The United States, it is here by decreed that these parties be apprehended and cease their Treasonous activates.

This is a Call to Action by the Light Workers to not only counter this harmful disinformation, but to report all Websites where this information is being posted.

We need the Web URL, the web master if available and the Post including the posters screen name for evidence.

If you have any personal information of the perpetrators of this Crime against the Good Standing of the Republic, please send the information ASAP.

Acts of this nature will not be tolerated.

"We Are The Resistance (Light Workers)" - One Who Knows - 4.27.17

4/27/2017 09:23:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 8:06 PM EDT on April 27, 2017

We Are The Resistance (Light Workers)

I just read a message from Mojo that was addressed to me and to you, the Light Workers. Of all the places on the Web, we are by far the strongest and most Coherent, congruent, and clear minded Light Workers of the Resistance. We operate from a place of NO censorship, and yet, we are relatively free of Trolls and misinformation. They cannot infiltrate our midst because we are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO Strong for them to take on. The minute a Troll pops up their head, we all pounce on them, as they do not belong here, NOT IN OUR HOUSE.

"Understanding My Supposed Attack on Dr. W.C." - One Who Knows - 6.13.17

6/13/2017 08:54:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 2:32 PM EDT on June 13, 2017

Understanding My Supposed Attack on Dr. W.C.

My friends, after many questions and emails wondering why Dr. W.C. would say that I "Attacked" her and Fisher, I thought it was time you should know "The Real Truth!" I am quite certain that you will find this very "Illuminating" as to her motives and a bit revolting as well.

Note: While I am quite certain that she is NO form of a Doctor, I will address her as Dr. W.C. as that is how she likes to portray herself, kind of like Dr. Clark, I suppose.

"Cabal Agents - Fear The Reaper" - One Who Believes - 11.26.16

11/26/2016 09:11:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, OWB, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 7:20 PM EST on November 26, 2016

Cabal Agents - Fear The Reaper

White Hat Ken, I got your back. Anyone who has a problem with your post, has a problem with our New 5D World. In our new Peaceful World, only the lucky ones will be arrested, the rest will be eliminated by special request of Prime Creator. I thought I would detail for the Minions, what they are now facing. (By the way White Hat Ken, I LOVE your posts)

"Spotting A Cabal (Matrix) Agent" - One Who Knows - 5.22.17

6/08/2017 09:06:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 4:21 PM EDT on May 22, 2017

Spotting A Cabal (Matrix) Agent

Here we are accomplishing a task that has never been done in the HISTORY OF CREATION. Defeating the once mighty Cabal, right here on EARTH and sending a message THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. What a monumental defeat! So catastrophic in EVERY WAY. We have not only soundly defeated them, but we are setting a precedent for EVERY OTHER CIVILIZATION in creation that it can be done! The CABAL are in FEAR for the first time in the History of the Universe. It is a crippling condition that has only one ending, destruction and defeat. They once used the same Fear against us, and now the same FEAR is hastening their own defeat for the whole Universe to witness. Good times indeed!

"Open Letter To: Illuminati Transgender Victims" - One Who Knows - 2.20.17

2/20/2017 04:35:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 4:19 PM EST on February 20, 2017

Open Letter To: Illuminati Transgender Victims

I had a recent conversation with a Highly Advanced Being who is quite aware of the changes that are coming to our Planet Earth. We discussed may different matters relating to our new financial system, new governments, and immanent dangers, which by the way THERE ARE NONE, and the great healings that will be coming after disclosure. I realized that the return to perfect health for all, based on DNA, would have a great effect on those who are Physically altered Transgender people, especially the Illuminati Transgendered Victims. I posed this question and got a great answer.

While there have been many different types of Illuminati victims, those of you who were changed at birth and had NO CHOICE on the matter, are still burdened by living a life as a "Gender" opposite of your true nature. For those of you to whom this applies, I have VERY GOOD NEWS, you will soon be returned to your natural sexual orientation. But it is complicated...

"It's Not a Theory, It's a Fact!" - The Conspiracy Destroyer - 3.20.17

6/12/2017 10:05:00 PM  Emailed, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by The Conspiracy Destroyer at 9:23 PM EDT on March 20, 2017

It's Not A Theory, It's A FACT!

I am here to call out the old ruling elite who are now the new running, cowering, hiding and dying elite. You, the pathetic dregs of society, are hereby called out for all to see. While it is not my place to administer your punishment, it is my place to call for it, and declare that the Light of Justice and Peace has triumphed over your evil and wicked ways. Your days are numbered and soon you will be called before the World to answer for your crimes against Humanity, and I shall rejoice in our victory, and you shall reap your just rewards.

"Guilty of Financial Fraud on Zim?" - One Who Knows - 3.30.17

3/30/2017 04:21:00 AM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 2:51 PM EDT on March 30, 2017

Guilty Of Financial Fraud on Zim?

I was reading some of the responses on my ZIM post and I became quite amused when I read that ZIM was worthless on one of the compilations. It was by WHJ, and here is the link so everyone can enjoy this with me:

"Response to One Who Knows / ZIM"

Now I am not an attorney, and frankly it wouldn't matter if I were because the laws are going to be changing from "Statute Law" (Made up laws), to Natural Law which is Constitutional Law. While I don’t know everything about the change what I do know is very interesting to say the least.

So as I was thinking about all of this, I began to ponder what might be happening to those people who have been trying their best to keep us from buying currency and/or getting a high rate for it. Here are some of my thoughts. ENJOY!

"Zim Minion Round-Up Time" - One Who Knows - 4.13.17

4/13/2017 02:10:00 PM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 10:03 AM EDT on April 13, 2017

Zim Minion Round-Up Time

I have gotten several "Distressed" emails and a posted question today (Link Below) about "People" claiming that the ZIM will be no good. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The ZIM is the "Rock Star" of the GCR. Frankly, those who already have ZIM, will take them to the exchange anyway and be pleased at what they get. But that is not the point of this post.

"The Gift of Amnesty for the Cabal Pawn" - One Who Knows - 3.31.17

4/01/2017 12:09:00 AM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 11:51 PM EDT on March 31, 2017

The Gift Of Amnesty For The CABAL Pawn

Realizing that this is a Worldwide take down of the Cabal, not a single bad actor will be left standing. NOT ONE. They will all go down and it will happen without warning. However, there is an offer on the table for those who are wise. This message is a last minute call out to those who are about to be sacrificed by your masters. Let's start at the beginning...

"Re: Cabal Amnesty, Time to Turn the Page" - One Who Knows - 4.1.17

4/02/2017 12:24:00 AM  Emailed, OWK, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 11:20 PM EDT on April 1, 2017

RE: Cabal Amnesty, Time To Turn The Page

I got a couple of responses to my Amnesty Deals for Cabal members, which are listed below. But, I have to tell you I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about this important operation to end this war against the Cabal. If you are not Cabal, this message is NOT for you. If you are Cabal, then read on.

Regarding my post on Cabal Amnesty the one thing you have to understand about The New Powers That Be & The Elders, is that it is time to turn the page. They are not about retribution and Cabal type energies, but instead about forgiveness and moving on. Clearly, there will be those who will be punished in a big way, but for every one of those there are thousands who will be "let off the hook" to go and live their lives in peace. Frankly, they are in a hurry to get to the next stage of Human development and to close this chapter of Human existence.

MORE HERE: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-cabal-minions-trolls.html#more

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Global" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - July 10, 2017

7/10/2017 03:01:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 12:33 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

As we wait up another night, sitting atop our RV perch/post, it gets one to thinking... if I had known in the beginning how long this journey would have actually taken -- would I still be here?

No was my answer.

Yet here IAM. Drawn to it like a still smoking train wreck that just jumped the tracks.

HSBC says they're still proceeding with their roll out and in a minute by minute mode.

Sweet. But so what.

Though HSBC is kinda of a massive global bank and quite important to this process.
So I still listen, but I cringe now.

The banks don't know.
The military doesn't know.
Government leaders don't even know what time for sure.
But they all know it's coming in a blink and to be ready.

So must we.

And for those of us stuck in Zimlandia where all dreams come true no matter how grand... if we can wait it out just a little bit longer... all we can do is be ready yet stay flexible.

Yikes. B-ru-tal. Turn me over on the spit of Christ's Fire and Brimstone. Must I go Old Testament on someone to get this thing done? Wasted energy honestly. Sobeit.

But hey, our military dropped its secrete DEFCON level down to 3 again today.

Which I thought initially was a bad sign that security was standing down, but was later convinced otherwise as all major threats have been removed as now all 209 nations are fully on board.

Sweet. But again, so what. Get me those digits, Yo!

They did convince me there was good by sending me multiple stories of BiBi Netanyahu being able to leave Israeli boarders.

Which means the devil himself has even surrendered to the light, and most likely been taken off his tracking tether.

It's just amazing for me to see this if you the depth of that man's sin and hatred against gentile humanity (people of color or native Hu-mans).

Amazing to see the lion of Jerusalem actually lay down with us, the global herd of lambs ... and in my lifetime.

I have not the words to express what this means in terms of reversing momentum from fear to love, scarcity to abundance, not God to God.

Truly epic stuff. All glory and praise to Yeshua. Thank you.

Mosul, Iraq has still not been declared as liberated and its nearly midnight on the East Coast.

President Abadi said victory was near but not here.. at least just yet. So does this mean something?

Sadly, yeah, I really think it does.

Maybe the Elders are still demanding full and complete military liberation of Iraq so Middle East Peace can settle before they release the IQD internationally.

That rings true, but good gracious... somebody drop a bunker busting bomb made in Texas on top of Hamad and his cornered gang of murdering rapists and let's move on already.

This is just silly. Or is it timed out to perfection? Hmmmmm...

A tres sharp source tonight said the NPTB used the immanent liberation of Mosul as a pump fake to catch Arab currency traders from jumping the gun on their Sunday positions when markets opened in Dubai.

That I could at least strategically believe in, but can't confirm. Who knows right?

They did the same thing with July 2-3 here in the USA earlier in the week. Caught a bunch of latent cabal traders jumping the RV gun. So maybe....

Quick Refresher:

ZIM Bond Notes = HSBC / Military @ Redemption Compounds and is an unlimited exchange.

RV Currencies = All Participating Banks Worldwide @ Off Site Locations / On Site Points of Redemption and will include sovereign rate redemption options.

The same 800# will get you to both redemption options--they'll just reroute you internally via the call centers. No secondary 800# is necessary.

All bond notes and revaluing currencies will paid for by the Chinese Elders who caretake the majority of the global gold supply via AIIB (their greater good sovereign banking entity in Beijing).

You can ask and receive any number your heart desires. But like a hot buffet plate, if your eyes grow bigger than your stomach there's going to be a lot of discomfort later.

So be wise in your request. You only have one shot at this and you'll be living with the results across multiple generations of your family.

Best to measure twice and cut once RV carpenters.

Also, it's again worth noting that the slowest weekly internet search and automobile traffic period comes on Sunday night/Monday morning from 2-4am.

So maybe be aware of this fact before you lay your head down on that pillow tonight.

Because just maybe it's going down in the wee hours this morning before everyone is headed back to work first thing Monday.

Remember it's an invisible global game of thrones we're playing, and the clock stops for no nation or person, no matter how powerful / famous they are or once were.

Glad I waited... but even more thankful it's finally ending truthfully. Infinite abundance was one hard, painful lesson to learn.

Maybe it's that way for a benevolent reason.

Lord, I pray that to be so.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 10 2017

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 10 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

Judy Note: As we end one journey and start another I'd like to think evil of this world has been taken care of. In reality, those of the Dark Side will always be with us. In all your humanitarian work and giving, please don't forget the exploited children. They exist around the globe, and right next door.

A. July 9 2017 1:51 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Light Speed" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - July 9, 2017 and B. July 9 2017 9:44 am EDT GCR Op-Ed: "Lead" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Sunday - July 9, 2017

1. Led by the US dollar, the West became insolvent. The world had no option but to RV.

2. Last night July 8-9 at midnight the new currency rates appeared, and will appear now for the rest of our lives and generations of our families.

3. Today July 9 2017 per HSBC, all structural changes from the old to the new system were completed and humming at light speed.

4. Today July 9, 2017 all final implementation protocols were put into place, and the official back of the house release for the RV went international.

5. Credit systems were down this morning of July 9 to make SWIFT to CIPS final code changes unified.

6. We expect the IT transition to complete before 6pm EDT tonight July 9.

7. The IMF's new rate sheet should be on their website before July 9 midnight EDT.

8. On July 10, 2017 the official front of the house release for the RV would be international.

9. New Zealand will open the global markets at 10am NZST per normal, but Dubai will open the global banking day in the Middle East at the same time. That's new.

10. All other country's will adjust to their schedule which honestly is also 6am CST Beijing, which is why the whole GCR operation was called "Eternal Sunshine."

11. The Iranian Rial has even RV'd. It is slightly higher than the IQD on screen. Iran specifically asked to wait until the very last second so the western world. Saudi Arabia and ISIS would profit less from their transition to smaller denominations. True Story.

12. We are redeeming this week because of the fallen RV soldiers and their families. Your sacrifices will not be in vain.

13. Our service to humanity is the price we pay to redeem our abundantly wealthy currencies and bond notes. We are enlisted as greater good servants of the Most High, tasked with healing the soul of the world. Sobeit. God is with us.

C. July 9 2017 2:02 pm EDT Mosul Victory Announced: "Victory in Mosul Announced" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News

D. July 9 2017 10:09 am EDT TNT RayRen98 Abadi Announces Liberation: Sunday Update from TNT RayRen98 7-9-17 Iraqi PM Al-Abadi arrives in Mosul to announce its liberation and congratulate the armed forces and Iraqi people on this victory. Articles are reporting "The Iraqi prime minister has declared the city of Mosul fully liberated from Islamic State."

E. July 9 2017 5:42 am EDT GCR Situation Report: "Vigilant" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - July 9, 2017

1. Stay vigilant Zimlandia. Everything prayed for is in motion at this hour. Toll free numbers have populated and been readied for release.

2. All exchange staff worldwide are still in activated position, including plain clothes military police on the roads and unmanned drones in the skies.

3. We are unsure at this hour (5am EDT) what the decision was or is to hold off releasing, but we do know the decision to release came this week and was made collectively by the G20 leaders including Trump.

4. The new financial system took effect in full at midnight on July 1, 2017.

5. The old financial system ceased global operations permanently on June 30, 2017.

6. However, it takes two weeks post quarter to receive all the prior quarters accounting records at the federal level. Then it takes another entire quarter just to reconcile the previous quarter's settlements. So there's an unavoidable element of basic book keeping to the RV, as one financial system ends and another begins.

7. Don't believe in smaller redemption stories or major delays, as there's simply just a structural reality to the RV that must be adhered to legally, and it's timeline is unknown to the general public.

8. Thus anything in the public arena (like on the Internet) is either individual speculation or angled propaganda. Neither of which are 100% accurate.

9. The goal of the NPTB is to redeem all private redemptions (ZIM included) on the books for the 3rd quarter of fiscal year 2017. Then accomplish public redemptions in the fourth quarter of 2017, as to intake, convert and reconcile all old system assets - private and public-by December 31, 2017.

10. All new system rates have now appeared worldwide and stabilized. Even the Iranian Rial is now solid on front screens.

11. We have been told there's a geopolitical mechanism that will accompany the RV--not an announcement per se--but a coordinated movement by all 209 sovereign nations to purge whatever remaining corruption still in existence. An international "softening of the beach" if you will as death blow financial reforms begin. Serious, serious stuff going down now in real time.

12. Events are speeding up as multiple release strategies are publicly overlapping.

13. We're on a minute by minute watch. And the RV can and will pop at any second now so do remain vigilant, positive and grateful no matter what today.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee vs. enerchi
Enlarge this image
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Own510

One Who Knows & enerchi Update - July 10, 2017

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Ascensionwithearthmedium

Hi everyone, the following was received from One Who Knows.  I felt inspired to also present my viewpoint which I added in the color blue below each section. We both add our flavor.  Thank you for reading!

~enerchi

AscensionWithEarth.Com

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Kitten-on-computer-keyboard%2B-%2BCopy

[size=16]Money Is Good!
[/size]

Think about this for a moment...  Money Is Good.  Why wouldn't it be?  With money, you can feed the hungry, cure the sick, house the homeless and repair the damage done to Mother Earth.  Money is "Never Ending Liquid Magic" because it flows from one person to another and never loses its power to help, feed, cure, house, and repair.  Let's look at this magical substance called Money, shall we?

AscensionWithEarth View: [size=13]Money Is Good and Bad! I can understand OWK's view that money is good, when it is in the hands of those that represent the frequency of compassion and love.  Money to me is a 3D matrix concept designed as a tool to facilitate frequency exchange.  The frequency can be altered and be imprinted with an intent to do harm or do good.  Building a hospital for the sick with free healthcare forever carries benevolent frequencies, using money to buy weapons of destruction carries dark energies.  So yes Money is 'Good' and it is also 'Bad' within the duality paradigm of the 3D matrix.  Money starts as a neutral charge and is transformed based on the intent (positive/negative) tagged by the individuals who are involved in the transaction.[/size]

It Works On Everything

Money, has the ability to move mountains.  It can feed a single person or feed the World.  It can move people from one place to another, it can cause structures to be built to house the homeless, it can care for and cure the sick Humans, Animals and the Planet as well.  It can almost do anything that needs or wants to be done, for yourself personally, for work or pleasure, for Humanity, and for the World.  It truly is a magical substance that never runs out of "power."

[size=13]AscensionWithEarth View: Money Does Not Work On Everything, Yet It Does!   Money only works when each party agrees that it holds value.   'Value' is subjective.  This is were the paradox comes into play.  Money cannot feed a single person, yet it does. Money cannot feed a single person, have you tried eating a dollar bill?    Within the 3D matrix you can pay money to a farmer for one of the fruits he/her has grown and feed people.   Money cannot heal a person, yet it does.  I can not wave a $100 dollar bill over my body to heal a broken bone, but I can pay a person with knowledge and wisdom of healing to bandage me up and provide healing services.  OWK is correct in saying that money can feed or heal when both parties agree to the value of money, I just wanted to add the correct context to the situation he is trying to convey.[/size]

Money Doesn't Run Out Of Magical Power

The interesting thing about Money, is it never runs out of its magical Power.  One person can give it to another to get food to feed the hungry.   But then that person who received that Money, can then use it to cure another person, who can then use that same money to build a home.  As it goes from one person to another, it never runs out of its power to do good, to help, to repair, to feed, to house, again and again and again.  But the Cabal knew about its Magical Properties and did their best to keep it from circulating.

AscensionWithEarth View:  Money doesn't run out of magical power, agreed!  Like I mentioned before money is a tool to transfer energy.    The old (pre-RV) 3D "Babylonian Money Magic" system was based off of debt which was perpetuated by the dark nobility, Zionist bankers, Vatican slave rulers, Jesuit, and E.T. overlords.  It was an unfair system of energy exchange, to say the least.  Vampiric in nature, siphoning off energy from those who created the value while the Vampire Slave Masters conned humanity into giving our energy away, only giving back just enough energy to keep us docile and content.  The new financial system is based off of infinite abundance/energy and is resetting the world to help shift humanity and earth back into balance.  As it has been reported by many gurus, the new system of energy exchange/money is backed by gold, silver, rare earth minerals. So lets follow the money/energy so to say. They decided that the Zimbabwe bond notes will carry the infinite wealth and abundance energy.  You can trace the energy signature from the ZIM bond back to the land of Africa, from there you trace the energy of abundance which is attached to all the in-ground natural resources and rare earth minerals.  These natural resources contain energy signatures that took billions of years to manifest on Mother Earth.  Mother Earth is the guardian/creator of this physical abundance.  You can even take it a few steps further and say the energy signatures also contain the frequency of the Sun, and then the Milky Way Galaxy, and then galaxy cluster, then (skipping a few fractal steps) following all the way back to the Divine Creator of this Universe. Can you just imagine how much multidimensional energy is involved with this type of manifestation? I digress.  So in a way these ZIM bonds hold a divine frequency, which is infinite and abundant and will never run out.    These ZIM notes are here to help humanity transition out of the 3D money matrix. Period!  As infinite energy floods the planet and economic system, the value placed on money will begin to shift.  Money will loose its value but retain its infinite power.  The next stage of the shift involves using technologies to help humanity shift out of the money system such as free energy technologies, healing (sound) technologies, replicators, and teleportation tech.  Finally those who see that technologies are really just a reflection of our spiritual power, will come to remember and realize their infinite potential as a spiritual/multidimensional being.  Meaning no more money, no more technology, no more reason to live in a matrix of limitations.

The Cabal's Evil Tax

Even though the Cabal invented Money, they couldn't stop its Magical Power.  The best that they could do, is keep it out of circulation and thus the Income tax was created.   Normally, when a Farmer got paid for his food crops, a Doctor got paid for helping someone, a builder got paid for building, an environmentalist got paid for cleaning up the environment, they all then had that money to pay it forward and do things for their own families and others.  However, the Income tax took back that Magical Money Power that had been rightfully earned, so that that Magic could not be passed on.  As I have mentioned before, the purpose for these taxes in the first place was not because the Cabal needed money, but instead they wanted to make sure we did not have it.  Money is Magic, and powerful, and they wanted to take away our power, our ability to make things happen, to help ourselves and help others.  They literally taxed our Personal Power.

AscensionWithEarth View: Agreed!

The Anti-Money Propaganda

As we know the Cabal are all about Brain Washing and Propaganda.  Clearly, us having money is not in the best interest of our Cabal Masters, and so it was not good enough to take our Money, but they had to brain wash us into accepting having no money as being a good thing.  

Think about this.  Who came up with the term "Filthy Rich."  I can tell you it was not a Teacher, Farmer, factory worker, or any of us.  It was the Cabal Propaganda machine making us hate the idea of Money.  I even hear people today say they "Hate Money" which is a CABAL BRAIN WASHING result.  Saying you hate money is like saying you hate to feed the Hungry, house the homeless, cure the sick, feed the animals, help Mother Earth.  Can you see how sick and twisted the Cabal Scum are?  With their Propaganda Machine, they have talked you out of your Money Power, and made you feel good about it. 

Now you have the Cabal Propaganda outlets such as The GoldFish Report, Featuring Cabal Stooge Winston Shrout, saying that the new USN is a "Debt Instrument" and that you should get rid of it as quickly as possible.  Isn't it Clear what these Cabal Scumbags are trying to do?  They know what is coming and they are still trying to talk you out of your Money, and your ability to help the World.  They are so desperate and frankly Pathetic, that they say there is some sort of Karmic debt associated with the money as well.  Are you kidding me?  Have you EVER heard anything so STUPID in your whole life?  The USN is a Gold Backed Currency, that represents the Golden Age of Humanity, with a 1,000 years of Peace and Prosperity.  It will feed the hungry, cure the sick, and house the homeless.  How can that be bad?  It can't.

AscensionWithEarth View:  The cabal have manipulated humanity for thousands of years, money is an aspect of that manipulation.  In a fair trade and fair energy exchange system money would be considered neutral, but since the negative intent of the cabal was to siphon all our power using money it was tainted.  As far as calling The GoldFish Report and Winston Shrout agents of the cabal, I do not agree.  What I do see is that people see the world and reality differently and are trying to understand how the Universe and reality works.  If they are knowingly putting out disinformation to hurt others, than yes I see cabal.  Since I cannot prove that they are intentionally lying or hurting others, then I cannot personally call the GoldFish Report or Winston Shrout "Cabal Scumbags" as One Who Knows suggests.

Personal Side Note

I can't help but say that I can't wait to see these Cabal scumbags paraded off in handcuffs.  That time is very near and I am going to make sure that we get to have pictures and videos of all of these so call experts and video channels owners in handcuffs.  That is just a personal pleasure, and frankly closure for all of us.  When you see them in handcuffs, you will then know who they REALLY were.   These Cabal Scumbags have NO REDEEMING VALUE to Humanity.   They hate us, and even in the end, when they have clearly lost, they are still trying to rob you of your ability and power to help Humanity, by talking you out of your money. 

AscensionWithEarth View:  Many would like to see justice and/or reconciliation of the dark cabal, especially those who destroy the innocence of children by rape, torture, murder.

A Challenge To Patrick At IDC

Patrick, it is time for you to choose sides.  No more sitting on the Cabal Fence.  Truth is Truth and you are either with it or against it.... Which is it going to be?   When you post Cabal crap like the Goldfish Report saying utter nonsense that the USN is a Debt instrument and that it has Karmic penalty associated with it, and then refuse to post my Post "Money is Magic in Your Pocket," it makes me think you are on the wrong side, dude.  

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-money-is-magic-in-your.html

Patrick, You have to understand, sides are being drawn and it is not looking good for you.  I have top sources that KNOW ALL.  Remember?  I know about the conversations relating to my Magic Money post and it was decided NOT to post it because it was too encouraging and inspiring.    I've got news for you Patrick, the time is very near when we are all going to find out who was telling the truth and who was not, who was being influenced by Cabal scum, and who was not.   How are you going to look then? 

Every time you choose what to post and what NOT to post, you are making a decision that will not only effect Dinarland and this process, but is also going to affect you personally.  Do you think that Chalk marks only apply to your readers?    I've got news for you and all the other website owners, you are judged more closely that any individual poster is.   Frankly, when you make a choice to post something, you are actually co-signing it with your personal energy and your future well being.   Just so you know, I am beyond caring what you post or don’t post.  I KNOW who I am and where I stand, and where I'll be after this is all over.  Do you?    

So, will you post this post and/or my other post "Money is Magic In Your Pocket?"  Who knows, maybe yes, but most likely no.  But, it matters not to me or my followers who know where to find my posts on http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/ . When you refuse posts that call out the Cabal and reveal truth, you don’t stop it, but you do prove what side you are on.  Does it matter what You Believe?  Yes it does!  .... Remember?

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-update-what-if-what-you.html

Does it matter what YOU allow to be posted and what you refuse to post?  Yes it does. opps!

AscensionWithEarth View:  I have respect for Patrick and the work he has done over the years.  I visit his site all the time so I can be updated with the newest thoughts, opinions, and intel being shared through his energy/web portal.  I pick and choose what I believe and resonate with and discard things I don't. There are also two sides of a story, sometimes more, so I am sure Patrick can address his own stance as to why he posts things or doesn't.   Reading this section calling out Patrick does have me confused though.  AscensionWithEarth.com has been posting and continues to post alternative points of view from various authors and sources so as to show the biggest picture possible of what is being discussed in reality.  Whether the sources come from Cabal or Light Workers, I do not censor their posts.  If it is cabal, I post to bring awareness to their plans, if it a Light Worker I do the same.  Because I believe in the sovereign soul and freewill choice and respect all, I have allowed all energy to be represented on AWE blog, and allow each viewer to choose and discern what works best for them.  As I believe in others people's Divine Right and freewill choice to find their own way.  I do not have the right to tell people what to think or believe. Is this not what the cabal have been doing to humanity for thousands of years?  I am also not a babysitter, and want YOU to stand in your OWN INFINITE POWER.  If you want to be saved by Jesus, more power to you, if you want to be saved by an E.T., more power to you, If you want to be saved by Your Ascended Masters, more power to you, if you want to rediscover your own Infinite Self, more power to you.  I cannot stand in judgement of others as that is a judgement upon myself.  Everyone has the right to decide what to do.  If I am judged for this, I stand and confront those who seek to suppress/judge my Divine and Sovereign Soul. "I AM who I AM" (This applies to everyone)  Say it out loud, with authority, it is very powerful, as it holds no judgement no matter what religion, race, creed, light or dark, belief system, or otherwise.

The Bottom Line

In this post I made it clear that Money is Powerful, Magical and Good!   All the hate money nonsense comes from the old Cabal Scum Brain Washing Propaganda to keep you from being empowered by Money.  Frankly it is way too late for them to stop us now.  The Light Workers of the World are about to be powered up with enough money to heal the World.  Not only will we use the money we get to heal the World, but since income taxes will be gone, then the money we bring in to the World, will then continue to flow and bring its healing magic to others, over and over again.  Soon the World will be pulsating with energy, joy and Prosperity.

In this post, I have also drawn a line in the sand when it comes to IDC.  I am so tired of wishy washy people who will not take a stand against our Cabal oppressors.  This is a time for HEROES who will take a stand for something.  Either stand for the Truth or fall for the lies.  This is the time of reckoning.  I can tell you that not everyone will make it.  If they are being influenced by the Cabal now, when they have no money, they will be influenced by the Cabal later, and it would be better if they didn't have money then.  Just being Brutally honest here.   Those who stand against the Cabal now, will be the same ones who do not fall for their crap later.  This is a time of Heroes.  A time of separating the wheat from the rest of the crap.   I can tell you that those who will be trusted with big money will be those who have the Moral Fortitude, and Character to handle that kind of power and influence.   I don’t care who you are, if you can't stand up against the Cabal now, then I don’t want you to have money later, as you will be a danger to us all.   I have two posts that make this clear.

AscensionWithEarth View:  My bottom line is knowing that humanity will be free from the 3D matrix, all of us here on planet earth +7 billion Hu-Mans choose to take on this incredible task to help with the transition, including those who work for the dark or light.  This game of duality (dark and light) play within the same game board rules.  The board is the "Circle of Life" also known as the Torus Energy Field that permeates through everything as a fractal of the Universe.  It is in a continuous motion of creation, contracting and expanding, self regulating, and infinite in nature.  The dark has had its reign but now the Torus continues to shift bringing everything into balance and unity.  It is unstoppable!  When you "reach" the center of the Torus you will have the opportunity to keep shifting to the light side of duality which perpetuates the light vs dark matrix or you may choose to recognize this duality matrix game and shift yourself beyond Duality.  The power is ultimately yours to resonate at the frequency that works best for your level of awareness, your reality becomes what you are as you are the fractal of the Universe.

One Who Knows Update - Judgment Required & Action Requested - July 4, 2017

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-update-judgment-required.html

One Who Knows Update - What If What You Believe Matters? - July 3, 2017

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-update-what-if-what-you.html

[size=16]Signed: 
One Who Knows
[/size]

Here is a List of Posts on various subjects for those who want see them for the first time or to read them again.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-enlightenment.html

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-ascension-light-workers.html

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-money-exchange-related.html

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/07/one-who-knows-cabal-minions-trolls.html

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 11 2017

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 11 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

Judy Note: In all your giving, don't forget the sex abused, neglected and exploited children around the globe and right next door, for they are the future of our humanity.

A. July 10 2017 Situation Report Checklist: READ FULL SITREP

1. Everything is scripted on a min. by min. basis.

2. Nothing is a coincidence.

3. There are no intentional delays.

4. The release could come at any given moment due to the min. by min. basis of the procedure.

B. July 10 2017 TNT Call RayRen98: TNT Showtime w/ RayRen98 CC Notes by Sunny 7-10-17

1. Iraqi PM Abadi has formerly announced the liberation of Mosul.

2. All indications was that the RV would happen this week.

3. If you are going for Contract Rates get an appointment as early as possible.

C. July 10 2017 9:47 am EDT Intel Situation Report: "Checklist" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - July 10, 2017

1. Banks: Paid staff were pissed off that their lives have been put on hold for several weeks again. Same thing happened last summer.

2. Military: Soldiers don't care how long it takes. Protecting Americans was what they do. They're indifferent, honestly.

3. Transaction: Front screen rates were solid on all currencies. All infrastructure was ready. Point of exchange front of the house changes were now seen on bank branches.

4. Security: Concerns have diminished since Israel came on board. Mossad managed ISIS. We believe that since ISIS was obviously being eliminated from the entire Middle East, Israel just surrendered. Sad correlation, but true.

5. Trump Administration rule was fast coming to an end. His exit has much deeper meaning with the RV release than anyone knows. We believe his entire family was singing for their post RV supper, with Russia and China controlling every move.

6. Iraq: President Abadi made the defeat of ISIS official announcement in Mosul on Sun. morning, and then made another on top of the first saying more time was needed - confusing. We believe he did this intentionally as requested by the Chinese Elders to catch Western currency traders ready to front run trades on inside information on Middle East markets.

7. It worked. Massive arrested came this morning July 10 in London and Germany making vast counter FX futures bets as gold would spiral downward after the RV started.

8. Everything was scripted. At this stage no event was coincidental, or delayed. Even Trump's tweets. There was a benevolent reason for all that appeared to be chaos.

9. Release can come at any time after 6pm EDT Mon. July 10.

10. Release is structurally more optimal Tues. July 11 since New Zealand (10am NZST) begins the international business week.

D. July 10 2017 RV Intelligence Report News Alerts: READ FULL SITREP

1. This is an invisible global Game of Thrones with all 209 nations on board.

2. Pump fakes are still being used as a method to catch Cabal traders.

3. HSBC is still proceeding with their roll out on a min. by min. basis.

E. July 10 2017 12:33 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Global" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - July 10, 2017

1. HSBC says they're still proceeding with their roll out in a minute by minute mode.

2. The banks, military and Government leaders don't know what time for sure. But, they all know it's coming in a blink and to be ready.

3. Our military dropped its secrete DEFCON level down to 3 again today July 9 - which initially was thought to be a bad sign that security was standing down, but now believed to be because major threats were removed and all 209 nations were on board.

4. A tres sharp source tonight July 9 said the NPTB used the immanent liberation of Mosul as a pump fake to catch Arab currency traders from jumping the gun on their Sunday positions when markets opened in Dubai. They did the same thing with July 2-3 here in the USA earlier in the week. Caught a bunch of latent cabal traders jumping the RV gun.

5. ZIM Bond Notes = HSBC / Military @ Redemption Compounds and is an unlimited exchange.

6. RV Currencies = All Participating Banks Worldwide @ Off Site Locations / On Site Points of Redemption and will include sovereign rate redemption options.

7. The same 800# will get you to both redemption options. They'll just reroute you internally via the call centers. No secondary 800# is necessary.

8. All bond notes and revaluing currencies will paid for by the Chinese Elders who caretake the majority of the global gold supply via AIIB (their greater good sovereign banking entity in Beijing). You can ask and receive any number your heart desires. But like a hot buffet plate, if your eyes grow bigger than your stomach there's going to be a lot of discomfort later. So be wise in your request. You only have one shot at this and you'll be living with the results across multiple generations of your family.

9. Thankful it's finally ending. Infinite abundance was one hard, painful lesson to learn.

F. July 10 2017 1:27 am EDT TNT Thoughts: "It will be Worth it!" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts/News

1. The CBI meets July 10 at the G20. Supposed to be ready to sign off on the agreed contracts associated with the value of currency ect.

2. Tony said several years ago that it will come out 1 to 1 and it has. It can take a day or up to a week even to raise in the value. They sign papers July 10 and it might need to wait until after that

3. On Open Mic it was said there are Soveriegn Rates which are highest then Contract Rates (China) and then Street Rate (International).

4. Wait for your appointment at the Exchange Center, it will be worth it! Banks will be lowest international rate with no negotiations

5. Some people say that the Soveriegn Rates are only for countries however there are some groups that are Soveriegn. You can ask for Soveriegn Rates. All they can do is say no.

6. Next is the Contract Rates which are the Chinese Rates, then the Street/Bank Rates.

7. If you want to make a deal for higher it was said you need to go to your appointment for the exchange center. Otherwise you will get the lowest rate

G. July 10 2017 1:31 am EDT ZAP Report: "White Rabbit" - Weekly ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 7.9.17

1. Susan: The information regarding the Prosperity Packages stays pretty consistent to last weeks update. Curiously optimistic for landings this week. Keep your ears open for RV activity.

2. ZAP: Truth is prevalent in the internet, along with lies, misdirection and misinformation. It behooves us to seek the truth amidst the fluff and practice discernment. You will be bombarded with an overload of info. Watch for reference points that say the info has substance. If it is not logical, chances are you are going down the wrong path.

3. The time is here. Changes and redemption funds are in Escrow awaiting release.

4. Some Royals have been paid. Others have received down payments.

5. There are hysterical prices being quoted on Historical Assets, ranging from $30 to $30 Trillion. Currency Rates are different and much more realistic.

6. The Powers that control these things will not allow thousands to have a trillion or ten in their pocket and then watch the destruction of economies because of that.

7. Instead there is a structure with a down payment of some amount, with the balance spread over time and projects. No projects? Do not expect much.

8. Although the blackout is still on, activity tells the story of work being done on behalf of our humanity.

9. My recent talks with the Chinese Foundation have gone very well. They are funding three organizations, not just ours. The amount of funds would buy many countries many times over. They care about the funds being used for the right reasons and in a structured manner to prevent chaos.

H. July 10 2017 7:24 pm EDT NESARA Full Disclosure: NESARA: Full Disclosure Coming Soon - Full Interview The "National Economic Security And Reformation Act" - NESARA - provides major benefits to Americans. The Federal Reserve and IRS go bye, bye and the World Gold Standard, Global Currency Reset, Constitutional Reset and new US Treasury Notes are instigated through use of the Global Settlement Funds and Prosperity Packages.

NESARA:

1. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement.

2. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.

3. Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide.

4. Establishes peace throughout the world.

5. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System.

6. Restores financial privacy.

7. Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities.

8. Abolishes income tax and the IRS.

7. Creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for the government.

8. Increases benefits to senior citizens.

9. Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.

10. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.

11. Initiates a new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.

12. Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals.

13. Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades.

14. Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.

15. Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices.

16. And much, much more...

Seven days before his murder President John F. Kenney said: "There is a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and Nobel office, I intend to expose this plot."

God Bless the Restored Republic!!!

NESARA Official Site:http://www.nesaralaw.us/index.html

NESARA History:
http://www.nesaralaw.us/history_of_nesara.html

I. July 10 2017 Fulford Report: "19 of G20 Leaders are Bankster Slaves" - Fulford Excerpt - 7.10.17 http://benjaminfulford.net/

1. Last weekend’s G20 meeting of so-called world leaders was very revealing because 19 out of 20 of them publicly endorsed the fraud-based global warming scam known as the Paris Accords. This happened despite the fact carbon-based global warming is being proved both legally and scientifically to be a fraud.

2. Michael Mann, the author of the global warming “hockey stick” graph that is used by the UN endorsed IPCC is facing a jail sentence after refusing a judge’s request to show how he got the data to back his claims the world is rapidly warming. Meanwhile, another scientific study showed that almost all the warming recorded in recent years is the result of the temperature data being raised after it was measured. http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/exclusive-study-finds-temperature-adjustments-account-for-nearly-all-of-the-warming-in-climate-data/

3. The only leader who has publicly renounced the global warming fraud is US President Donald Trump and that is why Khazarian mafia controlled media portray him as isolated.

4. According to CIA, Pentagon and other sources the military and intelligence apparatuses of Russia, the United States and China are all cooperating despite any hostile posturing by these countries’ respective politicians.

5. This may be why Pope Francis felt the need to call up a journalist last week to issue the following statement: “I am afraid there are very dangerous alliances between powers who have a distorted view of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea, Russia and Assad in the war in Syria.” http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/pope-francis-says-america-has-distorted-vision-world

6. The G20 is calling for world governance centered on the IMF. The head of the IMF is not selected by the same Khazarian bloodline group that selects the head of the UN, the World Bank etc. The IMF and its backers have been erecting gates to the temple of Baal otherwise known as Satan, at their meetings.

7. Note that the “very dangerous alliance” the Pope is referring to includes Russia, China, the US, North Korea and Syria. These countries are all moving away from bloodline control even though Russia still has a Rothschild figurehead president. Actual Russian sources this writer has contacted, though, all agree it is the Russian Orthodox Church and not Putin that runs Russia.

8. Pope Francis is deluded if he thinks a P2 Freemason selected person like Marco Di Mauro is going to be anointed the leader of a bloodline controlled world government.

9. Francis is being roiled by yet another Vatican scandal, in this case a drug fueled gay orgy that was busted by the police after neighbours complained about the noise. This could lead to yet another Cardinal being fired, CIA sources say.

10. Yet another former Satanist has come forward with testimony about large scale human sacrifice. This nine minute clip makes for very disturbing listening but it is definitely a call to action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8blKWWWTJio

11. Last week Germany announced that it broke up a pedophile ring that involved 87,000 people. You can be sure many of the people doing child sacrifices were scooped up in that bust.

12. In the US the final clean-up of the Khazarians continues. Former President Barack Obama’s attorney general Loretta Lynch has been giving detailed testimony about the crimes of her former Clinton/Bush bosses, CIA and other sources say.

13. Last week as a result Barack Obama sought political asylum in Indonesia, but was denied it according to White Dragon Society Sources in Indonesia.

14. CIA sources in Europe confirm this and say Obama is going to have to go back to the US in order to be debriefed on who really controlled his presidency. Recall that when Obama was first elected he kept saying “thank you Satan” in reverse speech.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS53I-k_T4o

15. The WDS makes it clear that the only people who are being targeted are the ones who have been engaged in mass murder through biological weapons, nuclear terror, human sacrifice, illegal war etc.

J. July 10 2017 11:10 pm EDT TNT Bank Appointment Pastor John: "It was Real" - Mon. PM TNT Thoughts/Bank Story

1. I (Pastor John) am one who had a bank appointment. It was great. Better than we thought it could be.

2. To the doubting Thomas who might be among us, it was real.

3. Make sure you are prepared to talk to your exchange officers politely. Have everything ready. Make sure your i's are dotted and t's are crossed.

4. Be prepared to be treated professionally. The banks are prepared to talk to all of us. This is business to them and they have a caring for their depositors. They know why you are there and will help you in putting your accounts in order. You may be surprised at the integrity of the banks. Wow!!

K. July 10 2017 Iraqi PM Abadi Formal Announcement on the Liberation of Mosul

1. July 10 2017 The White House: President Trump's Statement on the Liberation of Mosul Source: White House

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release
July 10, 2017

Statement from President Donald J. Trump on the Liberation of Mosul

Today, Iraqi Security Forces, supported by the United States and the Global Coalition, liberated the city of Mosul from its long nightmare under the rule of ISIS. We congratulate Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the Iraqi Security Forces, and all Iraqis for their victory over terrorists who are the enemies of all civilized people.

We mourn the thousands of Iraqis brutally killed by ISIS and the millions of Iraqis who suffered at the hands of ISIS. We grieve with the Iraqi people for the loss of the heroic soldiers and Peshmerga who gave their lives to restore life to their country, and we honor their sacrifice. We in the United States and the Global Coalition are proud to stand with the Iraqi Security Forces and all those who made this moment of liberation possible.

We have made tremendous progress against ISIS – more in the past 6 months than in the years since ISIS became a major threat. The victory in Mosul, a city where ISIS once proclaimed its so-called “caliphate,” signals that its days in Iraq and Syria are numbered. We will continue to seek the total destruction of ISIS.

2. July 10 2017 The Baghdad Post: Iraqi PM Abadi Declares Victory from Liberated Mosul The Baghdad Post On Monday July 10 Iraqi prime minister Haider al-Abadi declared the utter fall and collapse of ISIS statelet of terrorism in Mosul.

3. July 10 2017 Bloomberg: Honking Horns Hail the Liberation of Mosul From the Islamic State: https://bloom.bg/2t2LFFq

4. July 10 2017 TNT GoodTimes1: PM ABADI Announces FULL Liberation to the World!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyEk2EMp69k

5. July 10 2017 AP News: Iraqi troops push to clear last Mosul ground of IS militants https://apnews.com/72d0f287e1bb4e13932241000c4ca452

6. July 9 2017 Iraqi Prime Minister Arrives in Mosul to Declare Victory Over ISIS: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/world/middleeast/mosul-isis-liberat​ed.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Checklist" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - July 10, 2017

7/10/2017 10:59:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 9:47 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Monday morning RV checklist status.

No fluff.

----

Banks

Minute by Minute. Paid staff is pissed off their lives have been put on hold for several weeks again. Same thing happened last summer.

Military

Minute by Minute. Soldiers don't care how long it takes. Protecting Americans is what they do. They're indifferent honestly.

Transaction

Minute by Minute. Front screen rates are solid on all currencies. All infrastructure is ready. Point of exchange front of the house changes are now being seen in bank branches.

Security

Minute by Minute. Concerns have diminished since Israel came on board. Mossad managed ISIS. We believe as ISIS was obviously being eliminated from the entire Middle East, Israel just surrendered. Sad correlation, but true.

Trump

Minute by Minute. The Orange Emperor's rule is fast coming to an end. His exit has much deeper meaning with the RV release than anyone knows. We believe his entire family is singing for their post RV supper with Russia and China controlling every move in his Administration.

Iraq

Minute by Minute. President Abadi did make the defeat of ISIS official announcement in Mosul on Sunday morning, and then made another on top of the first saying more time was needed... confusing. We believe he did this intentionally as it was requested by the Chinese Elders to catch Western currency traders ready to front run trades on inside information on Middle East markets.

It worked. Massive arrested came this morning in London and Germany making vast counter FX futures bets as gold will be spiraling downward after the RV starts.

Summation

Everything is scripted on a minute by minute basis. No event at this stage is coincidental or delayed. Even Trump's tweets. There's a benevolent reason for all that appears to be chaos. Release can come at any moment--after 6pm EST Monday however is structurally more optimal as Tuesday in New Zealand (10am NZST) begins the international business week.

-----

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 12 2017

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 12 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

Judy Note: Please support these valiant organizations which are rescuing children from Satanic Ritual Abuse, Child Sacrifice and global elite International Child Exploitation and Sex Abuse Rings:
Kevin Annett, International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State: www.itccs.org; Tim Ballard, Operation Underground Railroad: Operation Underground Railroad
Craig Sawyer, Veterans For Child Rescue: Veterans For Child Rescue Navy SEAL has Assets Seized for Trying to Expose Elite Pedophile Ring

A. July 11 2017 The Big Call Bruce: Thebigcall.net: playback: [url=tel:%28712%29 770-4016]712-770-4016[/url] pin123456#

1. Intel up to the time right before The Big Call was that the RV could go at any time.

2. In Iraq Mosul has been liberated from ISIS.

3. Today July 11 Iraq took another day to celebrate (which has gone on for four days).

4. They did not open the ISX today July 11 and show their new rate on the Dinar. It should come up tomorrow July 12.

5. Yesterday July 10 around 3 pm EDT Trump received a letter from Iraq congratulating us on our new USN.

6. Around 7:30 pm July 10 Trump phoned Abadi and congratuated Iraq on becoming a partner in World Trade.

7. Sunday night July 9 the Forex was populating with currencies across the globe. The last two currencies were the Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnamese Dong.

8. We can't see it yet, but it is believed that the currencies are being traded around the world to get the values up before we begin exchanging.

9. Yesterday morning July 10 Vietnam and Indonesia were trading back and forth currencies, gold and silver. The bonds are trading across the world.

10. In activity out West core groups are in position to be paid out.

11. The entire world currencies will reset. The Iranian Rial is on the screen and will be comenserate with other currencies in the region.

12. The RV should happen in a day or so and at least by the end of the week.

13. The 800#s are on a timer and when it is the right time they will be put out.

14. There are non NDA rates and higher rates that require an NDA (signing of a Non Disclosure Agreement). You can ask for the higher rates for humanitarian projects.

15. Banks will be doing exchanges at the screen rates. You have the right to call the 800# to do your exchange at exchange centers which will give you the higher negotiable rates.

16. You should get in and out in about an hour. You will not have time to set up trusts, etc. You can do that with your Wealth Manager in a week or so.

17. There are 5 million or more in the Internet group who will be processed in 3-4 days, then they will open it up to the general public.

18. At the redemption centers the Internet Group is referred to as the COs (Chosen Ones).

B. July 11 2017 5:59 pm EDT GCR Op-Ed: "Teething" - GCR/RV Op-Ep - Tuesday - July 11, 2017

1. Both the RV and Republic are coming forward.

2. Early redeemers are getting lower rates.

C. July 11 2017 Real Truth Call Yosef: Real Truth Call Replay w/ Yosef 7-10-17 (Yosef at about 50 min) https://fccdl.in/6qCWl4O92

1. ISIS was finished in Iraq, while trying to start World War III - funded by George Soros and the Rothschilds.

2. The World Bank, IMF and IRS were not going away completely, but being reformed.

3. Iraq was trying to bring in sovereign bonds, negotiating deals, that has held up the RV.

4. Historical Bonds were done. If you had Historical Bonds and haven't SKR'd, you probably can't now.

5. The GCR has already hydrated and has become liquid. Tens of thousands have already exchanged.

6. All Banks were on board and issuing liquidity in the lower denominations including on the Dong.

7. The public was scheduled to go around July 15-16.

8. The Internet was supposed to go a week before that.

9. They wanted to have everyone exchanged by Aug. because the European bankers and traders take the month off and don't do any trading at all.

10. They don't want you to shop your rate.

11. The NDA will be part of the structured payout.

12. This would be a non taxable event.

D. July 11 2017 10:23 am GCR Op-Ed: "Off" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Tuesday - July 11, 2017

1. This week your RV training wheels come off and all your dreams, hopes and aspirations will realize in the blink of an eye.

2. Redemptions have begun, in earnest, with liquidity and worldwide.

3. The sovereign rate option is real.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Deadline" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview - Wednesday - July 12, 2017

7/12/2017 03:10:00 AM  Emailed, Intel  
Received via email at 1:20 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

The point of acquiring huge stockpiles of physical assets over centuries is to amass so much wealth that you control all other aspects of society: military, banking, manufacturing, food supply, mining, minerals, real estate and government.

That's why the Anglo-Saxon cabal went for media control... it's all they had available... in the hopes of convincing the entire world to go against the Sovereign Asian Elders, as well as their own best interests, and thus transfer all power globally to them.

Seriously, they really believed this for over 400 years. And they would have gotten away with it if it weren't for God.

Too funny.

Reality is what these Elders deal with, patiently collecting the largest natural resource chip stack at the geopolitical poker table, and by an insurmountable margin I might add.

Meanwhile, the cabal continues to peddle fantasy strength and struggles just to keep their lies up in the air, in fact most have either surrendered via amnesty or chosen to die with the con rather than deal with their new found, permanent irrelevance.

It's clear now that both Russia and China had beyond damning intelligence on both Trump and Clinton pre-election, so theoretically it didn't matter who won the election--neither candidate could have held the office long due to their past filthy scandals.

But for the newly seated leaders of the Republic, Trump is an unbearable national embarrassment that's causing irreversible damage internationally to our reputation.

So the Republic is being forced to leverage the Russians and Chinese anyway they can.

North Korea is one way.
Ukraine is another.
Israel/Palestine negotiations are another. Qatar / Saudi Arabia / Iran another.
The Paris Accords another.
Even rejecting the USN is one (all be it suicide).

Sad that our once great superpower nation has been reduced to an international laughing stock, standing now as a distant second class world citizen at last week's G20 event.

Yet America still represents 25% of the world's GDP and has the strongest, most sophisticated military fighting force in the world.

Wonderful!

But what good are those negotiating assets if we can no longer pay for our national expenses due to our defaulted currency (USD) because soon no one will accept our greenbacks?

Without access to that new USN currency, which only exists on the new Sovereign Asian Elder Financial System backed by, you guessed it, ancient gold, America is fiscal toast.

We go broke!

Truth is the Chinese have long owned and still do own the USA because a) they understand the spiritual truth of value; b) their society is 5,000 years old and they've had centuries more time to accumulate the world's true value (natural resources).

So while the Republic is desperate to break out, and toss out that orange Russia/China controlled Trumpet via the Congress and set this great country back on a righteous path again across all areas of American life... they can't do a damn thing until they are told they can proceed from Beijing.

Because until said Elders bless our newly restored Republic with the financial oxygen to globally play nice again with other major nations in their economic sandboxes, we are just their kept bitch.

And the Elders long ago decided to keep America in check during this transition phase by making us endure the shame of a Trump Presidency--until they have exercised the right amount of soft power to stain our domestic political and international diplomatic histories forever.

66 million Americans voted for Trump.
69 million Americans voted for Clinton.
Priceless.

Obviously, we have not (yet) been allowed to openly join their new quantum, blockchain financial system with revalued gold backed currencies available globally for purchase and investment by the generals public.

But we will. And the Republic knows this.

In fact, we will have to pass our 2108 Federal Budget and Treasury controlled debt ceiling as both come due on exactly September 30, 2017.

Interesting how that works. All synced up
and everything. Wait, thats only about ten weeks from today. Oh, boy!

Does this mean the Elders will force the Republic into their GESARA way of thinking, completely, as China will no longer accept old fiat USD money publicly after that 4th quarter ending date--which would overnight collapse our economy?

Ummm.... yup.

The Elders would of course protect world markets, however, as they have been doing just for several years now.

Maybe this is why currency exchanges for private or public redemptions have yet to commence. It's the Republic holding onto a bluff and slow playing out the Trump exodus which they have control over.

Is Obama in on this obtuse strategy?

Umm.... yup.

Seems the old Anglo power players are also trying to take a bigger bite out of the new apple as previously agreed.

And Obama is allowing it for the greater good of all societies. Crazy the complexity of geopolitics before an RV.

Meaning, corporate America and the Pentagon, plus new Republic leadership and O are at this hour making their last bet with our financial futures.

But until the Elders get everything they want--and I mean absolutely everything they want because he who has the gold makes the golden rules--ain't no one getting to exchange at screen rates anywhere in the world.

Obama feels different. Hope he knows something we don't about the Elders.

As only the Elders hold that release chip. And they're still at this hour calling every bluff bid we make IAM told.

There is a hard deadline in mid-July to avoid a government shutdown in September.

Achieving compromise pre-deadline would mean we could all RV in North America and worldwide within moments.

But the closer we draw to said deadline, the more a complete collapse of the country's fiscal house and public currency insolvency looms.

Reality not fantasy is ruling the day now. No more fiat nonsense on the Elders watch.

But make no mistake, at this stage, after what the Anglo-Saxons have done to people of color (hu-manity) for millennia, they will let the Western World collapse never to fully recover or return. And then they buy it all back up for mere pennies on the dollar.

Making the smartest play for all-ex cabal and current Republic leaders to fold. Now. They have zero leverage and the Elders/Chinese/Russians aren't blinking.

Hey, at least the RV ball is rolling downhill finally, even picking up irreversible momentum. Sobeit.

Yes the RV is coming.

Whether that is sometime in the morning after 2am EDT this week or at the start of next quarter (October 1). Everything depends on those fine people running our restored Republic government (no one can see and is advised by Obama).

The entire world is waiting on the US to become GESARA complainant--as America controls the fates of Ukraine, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the Paris Agreement one unilateral and simultaneous decision.

That's why America still matters. We control the destiny of other sovereign nations.

And is exactly what the Republic leadership is betting on. But oh how that mid-July deadline does fas approach for both sides at this mate hour. With Heaven or hell our only options.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 13 2017

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 13 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. July 12 2017 Real Truth Call Yosef & Fisher:

1. The 800#s have been out for some time. People have been holding them, called them, though are getting the lower rates when they exchange. It would be worth it to wait.

2. Anyone good or bad, who holds up the RV is going to be eliminated. There are teams out there ready to do it.

3. They want to do the RV in the third quarter, but Oct. 1 is the fall back date for the transition because it is the end of the fourth quarter.

4. The NDAs are built into the structured payout agreement, which is all about not revealing the rates.

5. The Zim is in triple digits on the bank screen. So is the Dong.

B. July 12 2017 ZAP:

1. I was told that the RV is on and fully functional.

2. The next weeks will see many money movements.

3. Many others confirm this activity. It is all over the Internet.

4. It has begun.

C. July 12 5:57 pm EDT GCR Op-Ed: "Space" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Wednesday - July 12, 2017

1. The New Powers That Be felt you should know their bookend dates to annihilate all Cabal energy.

2. The (RV) process has just been completed, but not yet released for a variety of reasons.

3. The 2018 fiscal year would have begun on Oct. 1, 2017, but the Elders have relinquished control of the RV and accepted that the collapse of the Western World Economy / Governments is a necessary greater good option and a wise negotiating tactic before devastating their long time dark noble adversaries.

4. The 2017 third quarter ended June 30, but there is a normal two week reconciliation period for late settlements which ends July 15 at midnight.

5. At midnight Sat. July 15 we reach a divine tipping point.

6. If you're redeeming assets of any kind (and part of the Cabal) the RV will need to have been completed and released for your amnesty agreements to execute.

7. Cabal agents could see great wealth this weekend and/or be terminally incarcerated.

8. As for the meek, your much anticipated release can neither come after July 15, nor before Sept. 30. This dimensional space will be taken to bring about your greatest good and best financial interests for reasons that you will learn later.

9. A benevolent oversight mechanism has FINALLY kicked in and stepped up to release humanity's monetary reforms (i.e. triggering a full era transition). There's no more struggle - only a ten week difference in when the gift is ultimately given.

D. July 12 2017 TNT Call RayRen98: iTeleseminar.com/99789699

1. In Iraq the monetary reform process has escelated and the administrators are celebating.

2. Expectations are that the public release would surface between now and Fri. July 14.

3. Some people have been asked to come in the bank to exchange.

4. The Bank of International Settlements (BIS) has now linked the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) to their website.

5. Iraqi citizens have been told that things will be wrapped up this week.

6. Iraqi agreements have been signed by anybody and everybody - they are in a festive mood.

7. The length of the NDA is unknown, but it will be very specific on what an individual can say. In general if you sign an NDA you will be able to speak about your exchange in generalities, but not be able to reveal your exchange rate.

E. July 11 2017 Real Truth Call Fisher: Real Truth Call Replay w/ Fisher 7-11-17

https://fccdl.in/JU2C4Mgtk (Fisher comes on about 1:44:00 mark.)

1. Under the new system all your funds are your property and would be filed under your SS number.

2. Your funds are no longer under control of the Cabal-Vatican-London.

3. You don't have to file an IRS form.

4. In order for this to happen the Pope had to close down the Universal Trust Account that was under control of the Vatican. They put the funds back into individual's names.

F. July 12 2017 10:40 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Pardon" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - July 12, 2017

1. Humanity has till July 15th for the transition process.

2. If not, it will take one additional quarter to force out all remaining Cabal placing obstacles, and bring forward the RV by October 1st (new fiscal year).

3. Trump is traveling to France tonight July 12 to jump back into the Paris Agreement and save his ass by changing the story away from his administration's acts of treason.

4. Sitting Vice President Pence will step away well before Trump gets to an impeachment or resignation moment.

5. House Speaker Paul Ryan will be left to run the country - almost exactly six months after Inauguration Day.

6. Just like it has been since Oct. 29, 2015 when he was sworn in as Speaker per the Constitution.

7. Paul Ryan was chosen by the Chinese and Russians to run the legislative body of the government, just as General Dunford had been chosen to run the military.

8. We pray that this phase ends by July 15 as a gauntlet has been drawn for all amnesty packages (i.e. Cabal pardons).

9. Soon will be the abundant reality of the RV, ZIM Bond Notes, Sovereign Rates, HSBC/AIIB/Elders and the Republic.

G. July 12 2017 1:20 am EDT GCR Geopolitical Overview: "Deadline" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview - Wednesday - July 12, 2017

1. The point of acquiring huge stockpiles of physical assets over centuries is to amass so much wealth that you control all other aspects of society: military, banking, manufacturing, food supply, mining, minerals, real estate and government.

2. For over 400 years the Anglo-Saxon Cabal went for media control in the hopes of convincing the entire world to go against the Sovereign Asian Elders and thus transfer all power globally to them. The Cabal continues to peddle fantasy strength and struggles just to keep their lies up.

3. In reality most have either surrendered via amnesty or chosen to die with the con rather than deal with their new found, permanent irrelevance.

4. It's clear now that both Russia and China had beyond damning intelligence on both Trump and Clinton pre-election, so theoretically it didn't matter who won the election as neither candidate could have held the office long due to their past scandals.

5. America still represents 25% of the world's GDP and has the strongest, most sophisticated military fighting force in the world. But what good are those negotiating assets if we can no longer pay for our national expenses due to our defaulted currency (USD)? America is fiscal toast without that new USN currency, which only exists on the new Sovereign Asian Elder Financial System backed by gold.

6. Truth is the Chinese have long owned and still do own the USA because their society is 5,000 years old and they've had centuries more time to accumulate the world's true value (natural resources).

7. The Elders would protect world markets as they have been doing for several years now and force the Republic into their GESARA way of thinking.

8. The US will have to pass our 2018 Federal Budget and Treasury controlled debt ceiling as both come due on exactly Sept. 30, 2017.

9. China will no longer accept old fiat USD money publicly after that 4th quarter ending date - which would collapse our economy overnight.

10. Maybe this is why currency exchanges for private or public redemptions have yet to commence. It's the Republic holding onto a bluff and slow playing out the Trump exodus which they have control over.

11. Until the Elders get everything they want - because he who has the gold makes the golden rules - ain't no one getting to exchange at screen rates anywhere in the world.

12. There is a hard deadline in mid-July to avoid a government shutdown in Sept.

13. Achieving compromise pre-deadline would mean we could all RV in North America and worldwide within moments.

14. But the closer we draw to said deadline, the more a complete collapse of the country's fiscal house and public currency insolvency looms.

15. The RV ball is rolling downhill finally, even picking up irreversible momentum. Yes the RV is coming. Whether that is sometime in the morning after 2am EDT this week or at the start of next quarter (Oct. 1).

16. America controls the fates of Ukraine, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the Paris Agreement with one unilateral and simultaneous decision. That's why America still matters. We control the destiny of other sovereign nations.

17. Everything depends on those fine people running our restored Republic government. The entire world is waiting on the US to become GESARA complainant.

18. That mid-July deadline does fast approach for both sides, with Heaven or Hell our only options.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"20 Answers" - GESARA Update - Thursday - November 3, 2016

7/13/2017 07:09:00 AM  Emailed, Intel  
Re-posted (7-13-17) for those of you who wish to be educated on GESARA. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Time-for-answers-Fotolia_59900297

--------

"20 Answers"
GESARA Update
Thursday
November 3, 2016

----------

Good Morning,

We've arrived at a new day on planet earth. Welcome home :).

Many today in the Republic of the United States are asking what the heck is really going on with our presidential elections, markets, military, foreign policy, budget, tax codes and social welfare programs.

Few know that GESARA (Global Economic Security and Reformation Act) has been recently implemented by all 209 sovereign nations of the world, and is the most ground breaking reformation act to sweep not only this country, but the entire planet across the turbulent and brief history of mankind.

The single act does away with cancers like the Federal Reserve Bank, IRS and USA, Inc. shadow government, plus so much more.

As of Friday, November 4, 2016, when it is publicly announced at the United Nations in New York City, GESARA will immediately be implementing the following changes:

"20 Answers"

1. Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a “jubilee” or complete forgiveness of debt.

2. Abolishes income tax.

3. Abolishes the IRS, with employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.

4. Creates a 17% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.

5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.

6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.

7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.

8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of GESARA's announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.

9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.

10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.

11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.

12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.

13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.

14. Restores financial privacy.

15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.

16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.

17. Establishes peace throughout the world.

18. Releases unprecedented prosperity with enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.

19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines.

20. Eliminates all current and future nuclear powered weaponry on planet earth.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Update - To: Patrick IDC & Other Webmasters

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Drunk_12
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Richar24

To: Patrick IDC & Other Webmasters

This is a message specifically for Patrick of IDC, but generally to all other Website owners.  There has been Cabal infiltrations that have gone unknown and unchecked until now....   I am going to reveal what the Cabal have been up to lately.... Those Scumbags!!!!

First let me say that I too have great respect for Patrick of IDC, and my recent challenge had a deeper meaning.  I also want to say a big thank you to Enerchi of Ascension With Earth for helping in this matter. 

Cabal Strategy

So, to get right to the point, the Cabal operatives have compromised Patrick's email account, and most likely every other Webmaster's email account as well.  

NOTICE:

Every single Webmaster, should, right this very minute, change all their passwords on their email accounts and web controls... ASAP!

In Patrick's case, they are getting into his email account and blocking certain people's emails and even sending out emails in his name.  I have several emails that I KNOW were not sent by Patrick.  I can't wait for him to see them, but at this point, I can't send them back to him by email, because my emails will be blocked. 

Patrick,

In short, my friend, you have not been getting my emails that I have been sending to you.  I have it from top sources that your email accounts are compromised.  I know that you have been wondering what is going on and why I have not been emailing you, but in truth, I have.  The Cabal Operatives have been controlling what you get to see and what you do not.  You say that you were unaware of my Money is Magic post, and I know that is true.  Many people sent you the link, but those emails were deleted from your email account so that you would not see them.  This is why I put out the challenge to get your attention to what is happening to you. 

By the way, I know you have been wondering lately, realizing that "Something" didn't seem right.  You were right, there was something wrong.  However, the Cabal operatives are going to be pissed off that I reached out to you publicly.  They were able to keep you from getting my emails, but they cannot keep you from seeing this public message.   You should know that I get lots of emails from people who say that their posts were not posted, and yet the Troll posts like Teacher get posted.  Now you know why. In truth, you never saw those incoming posts, they were deleted while you slept... most likely.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that we are in the final days, if not the final day, and the Cabal scumbags are doing everything they can to control what is going on in the World and they cannot.  Patrick, my friend, these scumbags can intercept your emails, and even send emails as you, and write posts in other people's names, but they cannot stop me from alerting you publicly.    They did not think that I would go to these measures to alert you.... BUT THEY WERE WRONG!!!!  I will do whatever it takes to take down Cabal Scum!  They thought that they had successfully taken over control of you and your site....

TOO BAD CABAL SCUM!  EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL FAIL. 

While this message is mostly to Patrick of IDC, it is generally to every other Light Worker, and web site owner who are helping the good guys.  Change your pass words and pay close attention to what is going on with your accounts.  When you realize that these Pathetic scumbags are willing to kill people to get their way, you realize that infiltrating your email accounts is nothing to them.   Change your pass words now, and change them often.   Soon this will all be over, but for now... BE ALERT!

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swery McGee

o: Patrick IDC & Other Webmasters

This is a message specifically for Patrick of IDC, but generally to all other Website owners. There has been Cabal infiltrations that have gone unknown and unchecked until now.... I am going to reveal what the Cabal have been up to lately.... Those Scumbags!!!!

First let me say that I too have great respect for Patrick of IDC, and my recent challenge had a deeper meaning. I also want to say a big thank you to Enerchi of Ascension With Earth for helping in this matter.

Cabal Strategy

So, to get right to the point, the Cabal operatives have compromised Patrick's email account, and most likely every other Webmaster's email account as well.

I have 15 years of experience on computers with extensive knowledge in Computer Science. I can assure, no one is meddling with my email account. There is no such thing as someone using your email account without you noticing. Every email sent will show in your outbox/sentbox. You cannot create a duplicate email account either, it won't allow you. Believe me or don't believe me, ask any IT professional or Computer Engineer. ~ Dinar Chronicles

NOTICE:

Every single Webmaster, should, right this very minute, change all their passwords on their email accounts and web controls... ASAP!

In Patrick's case, they are getting into his email account and blocking certain people's emails and even sending out emails in his name. I have several emails that I KNOW were not sent by Patrick. I can't wait for him to see them, but at this point, I can't send them back to him by email, because my emails will be blocked.

No one has notified me of anybody sending out emails in my name whatsoever. If someone had been doing this, I would be notified instantly. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Patrick,

In short, my friend, you have not been getting my emails that I have been sending to you. I have it from top sources that your email accounts are compromised. I know that you have been wondering what is going on and why I have not been emailing you, but in truth, I have. The Cabal Operatives have been controlling what you get to see and what you do not. You say that you were unaware of my Money is Magic post, and I know that is true. Many people sent you the link, but those emails were deleted from your email account so that you would not see them. This is why I put out the challenge to get your attention to what is happening to you.

I have my email open 9 AM EDT to 4 AM EDT the next morning. I have never witnessed any unusual activity whatsoever. Richard, you actually stopped sending me emails since June 24. You asked me if I was receiving your emails, see below:

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Untitled

I was notified via email about your challenge. If there was truly a block in place, I would not have received emails about your posts from anyone else, not only you. I would have not received this post via email from enerchi right now either.

I sent you an email just now as I write this and you received it and responded back. Did the Cabal just all of a sudden stop blocking you?

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Untitled2

Richard, you say you have "inside information" on me but you wish to tell it to me only in person. You said you have been sending me emails ever since. If that is true, then they will be in your "Sent Email" on your Gmail account. You also said that you have several emails that "you know" aren't from me. Above you can see that I've asked you to please show me your "Sent Email" containing all of the emails you tried to send to me in the past with https://www.join.me/This is a screen sharing program that allows me to see what is on your computer screen from mine. Also, please show me these "fake emails" that are in my name. If you do in-fact have these emails, then it is URGENT that you please show me immediately. I await your response. ~ Dinar Chronicles

By the way, I know you have been wondering lately, realizing that "Something" didn't seem right. You were right, there was something wrong. However, the Cabal operatives are going to be pissed off that I reached out to you publicly. They were able to keep you from getting my emails, but they cannot keep you from seeing this public message. You should know that I get lots of emails from people who say that their posts were not posted, and yet the Troll posts like Teacher get posted. Now you know why. In truth, you never saw those incoming posts, they were deleted while you slept... most likely.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that we are in the final days, if not the final day, and the Cabal scumbags are doing everything they can to control what is going on in the World and they cannot. Patrick, my friend, these scumbags can intercept your emails, and even send emails as you, and write posts in other people's names, but they cannot stop me from alerting you publicly. They did not think that I would go to these measures to alert you.... BUT THEY WERE WRONG!!!! I will do whatever it takes to take down Cabal Scum! They thought that they had successfully taken over control of you and your site....

TOO BAD CABAL SCUM! EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL FAIL.

While this message is mostly to Patrick of IDC, it is generally to every other Light Worker, and web site owner who are helping the good guys. Change your pass words and pay close attention to what is going on with your accounts. When you realize that these Pathetic scumbags are willing to kill people to get their way, you realize that infiltrating your email accounts is nothing to them. Change your pass words now, and change them often. Soon this will all be over, but for now... BE ALERT!

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t65273-one-who-knows-richard-lee-mckim-jr-aka-swervy-mcgee-update-to-patrick-idc-other-webmasters-7-12-17-updated-7-13-17#315115

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Enlarge this image
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 One_wh16

OWK Update - Want vs. Need - July 13, 2017

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Richard%2BVibrations%2B%2528It%2Bis%2BAlready%2BWorking%2BOut%2529%2B%2528Gif%2BShadow%2529

Want vs. Need

I explained the important difference between Want and Need on "Willies Real Truth Call" 7-10-2017 (Links Below).  I thought I had posted on the subject, but it turns out that I did not.  So, I will cover the important difference between them now.  Understanding this, will make the difference between getting what you want or not getting what you need.  When you get clear on the difference between these two perspectives, you will be(come) a powerful Manifester.

Want Is The "Seed/Source" Of Creation

EVERYTHING in Creation came from a Want.  A Want is made up of a "What" and a "Why."  If you don't know what you want, there is NO creation.  If you don't have a reason "Why" you want it (Why it matters) there is NO creation.  So, "Want" (What & Why) is not only good, it is the Seed of creation, and without it, there is NO CREATION POSSIBLE.  So to say that "Wanting" is important to manifesting is an understatement.  No Want, No Creation. PERIOD!   The simple take away from this is "Want what you want" is not only good, it is the ONLY way it can be manifested.  I wrote a Post that explains this concept in much greater detail:

"Want, The Advanced Understanding" - One Who Knows - 4.12.17

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/04/want-advanced-understanding-one-who.html

What Is "Need?"

Need is NOT a seed of Manifestation at all.  It is a BLOCK to manifestation that MUST be satisfied before the Seed (Want) can be manifested into form (Reality).  Need is a criteria for manifesting.   In short, if you are to have a manifestation, the NEED MUST BE PRESENT or SATISFIED.  If is not, then ther is NO MANIFESTATION.  In other words, Needs are Blocks to wants.  They are not helping manifestation, they are hurting it, blocking it, stopping it, and preventing it. 

When you say "I Need" something to "Get Something," you are declaring that you CANNOT get what you want until, you get what you NEED.  Of course once you get what you say you need, then the criteria was met, and the manifestation of what you want my now proceed.  So that begs the question "Why would we CREATE BLOCKS and Criteria to slow down and stop our manifestations?"  Good question and I know the answer to that....  Cabal Training.

CABAL School

In Cabal school, which includes, actual school years, entertainment, News, Sports, and all other Propaganda perpetrated on Humanity, trained you to NEED, so that you would Block your own Wants.  You have been Literally Programmed For Failure. 

The Lie: You NEED certain things for success

The Truth: You already have EVERYTHING you need from where you are, with what you have, to get what you want. 

In short, there is NOTHING you NEED to get what you want.

How NEED Blocks Manifestation

I am going to use a relevant example here to prove how damaging the concept of NEED really is.  There are many people who are having problems right now, especially financial ones.  I hear all the time "I NEED the RV to happen so that I can get this or that, save my house, pay my bills or whatever else. "  That actually BLOCKS you from getting what you want and here is how:

When you make the "Declaration" that You need "X" to Get "Y" you set up a universal equation that has NO OTHER SOLUTIONS.  How could it?   Can you have "Y" without getting "X?"  NO, you cannot.  After all your are the sovereign creator of your experience by your God Power Free Will, and you, with your own mouth, said, clear as day, that YOU NEED X TO GET Y.   You NEED the RV (X) to save your House (Y).

When you do this, you Block out every other solution possible.  Let's say that you have another solution "A," will that help? NO, you said that you NEED (which translates to MUST HAVE) the RV (X) in order to save your house (Y).  So "A" cannot help you because you still do not have what "YOU SAID" you NEED, which is the RV (x).

This means that the lottery scratch off ticket you bought MUST FAIL, be a dud.  Why? Because no other solution is permitted to occur.  If you won the Lottery, it would MEAN that you could save your house.  While that sounds good and reasonable, it VIOLATES your Command and Declaration to the Universe, by your powerful God Power, Free Will, that "You need the RV to save your House."  What you did not realize, it that means that ALL ELSE IS NOT PERMITTED.  There is only one solution, the one that is NEEDED, that can save you.  After all, if there were other solutions... (Which of course there are), then by logic, you would not NEED the RV to save your house right?

This means that the Inheritance you were about to receive does not happen, the scratch off lottery ticket does not pay off, the neighbor who was about to help you decides not to, and all other funding possibilities now be(come) impossibilities because they would violate your declaration, that the RV is the only thing that can help, and thus is the one thing that is NEEDED.  WOW!  I bet you had no idea how damaging "Need" was... did you?

What If?

What if you changed how you thought about things and what you said and used "Want" instead of the Cabal Failure Program: "Need?"  Let's try it and see how it works with the Universe and your God Power of Free Will....

You say: "I WANT the RV to happen so that I can pay off my House!"   

Right away, we can see that it is a "Want" which is the seed of creation.  It has a "What" which is exchanging at the RV, and a "Why" which is paying off the house with the money from the RV.  So far, we are creating the basis of a perfect manifestation.  But, does this use of "Want" block anything else from happening like the word "Need" did?  NO!

Can you win a Lottery scratch off or grand prize?  Sure, just because you WANT the RV to pay off the house, does not mean that you can not pay it off in some other way, after all the RV is not NEEDED to pay the house off, it could be paid off in many other ways as well.   Now the neighbor who wanted to help, does help, the inheritance that was coming to you does, and suddenly the bank decides to refinance your house for you.  WOW!  What a difference a word makes! 

The Big Lie

Need is the big Cabal Lie.  So, now that we take a closer look at this situation, it becomes clear that the RV was NOT really NEEDED to pay off the house was it?  It actually could happen in so many other ways.   Sure it was "Wanted" but in NO way was it needed.  That was a lie.... But a damaging one.   The Cabal have taught you to use the word Need to hurt you and your power.   If they could talk you into saying you need something, even if it is not true (and it is not), then it STILL be(comes) true, because you used your own Free Will to declare it is so.  You have the power, the God Power of Free Will to decide and declare how your reality unfolds and works for you.  If you say it is NEEDED, then it is.  After all, you have the God given right to say so.  BUT, in reality, NOTHING is actually needed since there are so many other ways that things can happen and manifest. 

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that "NEED" is a Cabal creation meant to damage your manifesting ability.  EVERY time you think and/or say you need something.... you do, and you limit the Universe, or God, from providing any other solutions, or way for you to get what you want.  When you want something there are millions of "Ways" it can happen.  But when you say that you  NEED some specific thing to happen, BEFORE you can get what you want, then you effectively reduce the millions of different ways that something could happen to just one way, the way you say NEEDS to happen.   Powerful huh?

From now on and forever more, use the word "Want" instead of "Need."  This will allow the Universe, the option to bring you want you want (Seed of creation), from millions of other possible ways it could happen, most of which you would not have even thought of.  There is always (In All Ways) a way that you can get what you want, from where you are and from what you already have.   Remember that your Free Will gives you the right to make declarations of How something is permitted to manifest.  You have the free will (God Power), to limit the Universe, or not limit the Universe, based on whether you NEED something to happen or just WANT it to happen.  The choice and power, is yours to decide, Limited (Need) or Unlimited (Want). 

Signed: One Who Knows / Richard Lee McKim Jr. / Star Fyer aka Swervy McGee

Willies Truth Call: Re-Play Information (7-10-2017)

Computer Replay:

https://fccdl.in/BJ7zwOimR

Download Link:

https://rs2941.freeconferencecall.com/storage/sgetHD/Rxb7B/zZ72.mp3

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Flush" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - July 13, 2013

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/08-7/14 Image1%2B%25281%2529http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

We're waiting for a quickening of transitionary events--less time between major headlines--specifically around Trump who is in France and we believe has to distance himself while the RV commenced.

Look for RV & Republic momentum to quickly build and the orangutang Trump terd to be flushed out of our collective existence.

Thank God!

The physical gravity and spiritual weight of this scope of money descending upon humanity is simply undeniable, and is right now breaking the bough of old possibility paradigms.

The Elders heard our pleas for release last night. They were deeply moved by the compassion and acknowledgement of their lifelong burdens which are heavy in both form and spirit.

They wanted to thank all who contributed. And to let them know they're working on "passing the baton" for your leg of the race.

We have not heard yet what is the hold up or what is left--if anything. We just haven't heard Intel from the closing table -- at least not yet.

We understand the New York Times, Walk Street Journal and Washington Post all have fatal media blows readied for both Trump and Mike Pence on a moments notice.

The news leaks are coming from old Obama Administration foot soldiers.

We are also hearing the RV will happen when Obama releases it, thus we believe that Obama now holds the RV global release codes should the Elders fail to perform.

Meaning, there's a set time this weekend to release humanity's blessing with or without the gatekeepers who have guarded the global collateral accounts for multiple generations.

To maximize the mercy, Obama wants a full quarter to hydrate the world before the 2017 holiday season start.

Wild stuff.

Turns out Obama is far, far more critical to this process than we could have ever first imagined. Many in intel circles believe he alone rescued humanity and did so in less than ten years.

We also were told Obama and Putin (with PROC) set up Trump and Clinton with treasonous bribes and intelligence going back to 2009.

Believe or don't believe, just sharing my intel.

We also KNOW Trump and Pence have already resigned. They're just playing along with Obama and the Republic who are now publicly bringing forward GESARA & RV respectfully.

Ryan is keeping his head low as not to appear power hungry or politically leap frog over sitting VP Mike Pence.

It looks like we're going to have a whirlwind weekend whereby currency holders participate in the RV amid the flash-bang reality of Republic government being inserted in place of Trump.

No more pump fakes. No more psy-ops. No more death. No more cabal.

Just truth, righteousness and abundance. Sobeit.

God is with us.

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/07/flush-gcrrv-intel-sitrep-thursday-july.html
Posted by enerchi at 7/13/2017 05:05:00 PM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum