Latest topics
» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Toronto, Canada plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Trump Declassifies Fisa Documents!
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORLD WIDE footages of NIBIRU PLANETX incoming binary system worldwide sighting plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvest Moon Rising - The Most Beautiful Full Moon of the Year Coming Next Week
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flynn's Plea Deal will SHOCK You!!
Yesterday at 12:14 am by Serena1

» A Message To and From Th3 Ḧḭṽḕ Collective
Yesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Series of Anomalies Stretching Across Pacific Ocean
Yesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TO EACH HIS OWN
Yesterday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FADE TO BLACK w/ Linda Moulton Howe : The National Solar Observatory
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Consciousness Of Economics » A Prayer for All

A Prayer for All

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Prayer for All on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

You can Release humanity for jail. Every person I reboot changes, their torus filed awakens and begins to pulsate again with the energy of the all and the everything. Trauma, illness, fear, numbness, abuse, violence, destruction, can be reset to peace, health, cure, some take more sessions than other depending on the levels it has been imbedded. Like front line war…can be.
I heal people and release them from the nutrient depleted jail of the sick and die’ing body into vitality, youth, joy.
I heal then by rebooting them, correcting the dis-ease that has taken hold of their minds, emotions, body, and spirit, returning them far beyond before they came here.
We just accept so much and give up on ourselves.
I keep releasing them as the come, with love, compassion, hope, belief in what my abilities are, the gifts I have from my star family to raise the dead if necessary….
Illness, disease, emotional disorders,  mental chemistry, abuse…Those are the real jails that people, humans need to be released from. Once they begin to be released, then they have the potential to make a difference and they can cope with anything, even be in love and grace while the worst is facing them. That is the real deal and real release of such jails…
I ask the Creator now, the creator of all things. I call in all the Grandmothers and Grandfathers from all directions. I call forth the power of Creation. I ask that all who read this be released from their deepest prison, jail now!
I ask for self-righteousness to leave those that have it, now!
I ask that humanity is returned together to the All, All my relations and begin to learn what co-creation means with the all, with ourselves and all living beings on the mother earth and in her, now!
We are freed Now! You are freed Now! The Mother is Freed NOW! All beings in her and on her are Freed now! The water is Freed Now! The soil is Freed Now! The air Is Freed Now!
We no longer need the expression, the release of the jail by the beautiful yellow stone volcano, Let her lay in peace, she is freed from the releasing of humanity from the jail, I will take this task on, in a good way, NOW!
I ask Creator, the creator of everything that all this be done in a good way, on the good path, on the good red road, that I follow for the good of all my relations.
AND SO IT IS NOW!
Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

http://ministryofconsciousnessnevada.org/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum