Latest topics
» POOFness for SEPT 20: HIGHER LEVEL STAFF NEEDS YOUR HELP AND OTHER LIES FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES XXVII: CERN TAROT CYBER SEANCE - ADA LOVELACE & THE ORPHIC CIRCLE!
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Horrific Tornado damage in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | 21 09 2018
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Does it Mean to Experience Non-linearity Beyond the Five Senses?
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thriving with Foster and Kimberly
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: WE ARE NOT ALONE!!! ROSWELL UFO CRASH REVISITED... plus MORE
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Amazon Truck Drivers Witness Can't Be Explained!
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FADE to BLACK FADERNIGHT w/ Corey Goode
Yesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Discover The Most Effective Way To Induce A Lucid Dream & It Works For Everyone
Yesterday at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X SYSTEM RISING SUNS IN EAST MEXICO! plus MORE
Yesterday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Shark Shaped UFO fixed in our solar system plus MORE
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Light Unto the Peacekeepers by Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CAN WE CHANGE THE PAST?
Yesterday at 1:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dam Fails at North Carolina Power Plant, Coal Ash Leaking Into River
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Real Name of Jesus & Tower of Babel, Predates Bible, Vatican Buried, Oxford Translated,
Yesterday at 11:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The GoldFish Report No. 272- Guests James Gilliland and Peter Maxwell Slattery of ECETI
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Is The World Going to Tell This Man 'Enough Is Enough' - David Icke
Yesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Patty Greer - Taking our power back & US "soft military coup" unconstitutionally made Trump
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe - Solar Observatory Shutdown - Additional Content from 9/19/18 Show
Yesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» ASSANGE'S LATEST INTERVIEW: YOU'RE BEING SPIED ON 'THIS IS AN EYE OPENER'
Yesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Demands the Office of the Inspector General and Congress Investigate Department of Justice for Fraud and Obstruction of Justice
Yesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Great Scam Reset Via Beijing"
Yesterday at 12:54 am by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ TRUTHERS » Jon Rappoport » The world is not you By Jon Rappoport

The world is not you By Jon Rappoport

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The world is not you By Jon Rappoport on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:48 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
The world is not you

Jul10  by Jon Rappoport  

The world is not you
By Jon Rappoport
You meet a person who talks about elites’ war on the population, and this person, you realize, is doing two things: he’s speaking the truth; but he’s also canceling out his own life. It’s strange. It’s as if, in all his truth telling, he’s left a hole, and that hole is himself. The balance is gone. But it’s more than that. The decay and the disintegration of society is his excuse for his own absence. His own absence, even to himself.
You try to imagine what would happen if 100,000 people like him joined together in a great cause, and won. What would they do? It occurs to you that they wouldn’t suddenly reconstitute their own lives. They wouldn’t know how.
They wouldn’t be able to assert the value of the individual. They’d laid that aside and lost it along the way.
Societies and civilizations, if they have vitality, would be dedicated to the freedom and power and independence of the individual—and restoring THAT would be a noble cause.
When, in 1776, the American colonists declared independence, what was it for? What was the central core idea, the very best idea? And later, when the Constitution was written and ratified, what was the bottom line?
Liberation?
If so, for whom would that liberation be confirmed, for whom would it be acknowledged and protected?
Everyone, as a group? Or every individual?
As the decades after 1776 rolled on, and as more and more corruption set in, it became easier to think about the group than about the individual. It became easier for the individual to think about the group, rather than himself—in any profound way.
We are now living in the Time of the Blob. The Great Cheese Melt. Humans are perceived as groups. It’s a cultural imperative. Which group is preferred over which other group? Is the Cheddar Blob better than the Mozzarella Blob? Which side should one fight on?
From 1982-2001, I worked as a freelance reporter. When my articles were published, they appeared under the banner of a media organization. I gave it little thought, except when I couldn’t publish a piece because it was too controversial for the tastes and biases of editors. But once I broke away from that system and started my own site, I quickly realized that I was absolutely doing my own work, and I was the ultimate decision maker. And then I began to coalesce my ideas about The Individual.
Where is he? What are his best dreams?
Why is the culture trying to grind up the life-force of the individual?
Who will stand against THAT?
If so-called liberal institutions of higher learning suddenly dispensed with every shred of propaganda about groups and favored groups, what would they be left with? How many professors would be able to teach even an hour of coherent substance?
When you boil down the collectivist view of existence, it is a massive fraud. Persons pass, from mind to mind, empty ideas about The Group. The absence of these ideas’ true content is not a problem to them, because the sole action of passing and transmitting and “sharing” is the key feature. If that is culture, a donkey is a space ship pilot.
It always seemed to me that a person’s unique character and talent and desire were the foundation of a life. It always seemed to me that surrendering this foundation was a terrible mistake.
In a real culture, whatever can be done, voluntarily, to empower individuals to build and invent on that foundation is the central premise.
In the process of advancing such a culture, the individual would never lose sight of himself and the future he envisions. He would never lose sight of his deepest dreams. How could he? That is what he stands for, for himself and others.

Thanks to: https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum