OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

300 Million Year Old "Chariot Wheel" Found Deep In Mine?  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/dyfuwSAkQKo

Published on Jul 10, 2017
Throughout the ages, countless reports of unexplained and baffling discoveries have been reportedly made deep within the mines of Earth.
Regardless of the type of mine, or indeed its depth, it seems that these peculiar stories continue to surface, and usually only by word of mouth.
Often, attached to these fascinating tales, you will find stories of these artefacts being seized, destroyed, or simply reburied.
We are often confronted with an apparent cover-up, vast resources and man power being harnessed to hide these finds from the world.
The motives for choosing to conceal such artefacts from the world, could indeed be endless.
Though regardless of motive, we feel it is imperative that we continue to expose these stories to the earth, if we have compelling witnesses, and unmistakable evidence of a coverup, regardless of physically remaining evidence, we eel by conveying this said knowledge, we are improving all of our chances regarding their discovery.
Thankfully, on the rare occasion, something will be found by a particular person, a person aware of this suppression facts, and mr Kasatkin’s is one of them.
Deep beneath the city of Donetsk, within the Rostov region of Russia, a large foundation of sandstone can be found, something known as rock shield of Carboniferous age, it is about 360 to 300 million years ago, and is lined with distributions of coking coals that are also of around the same age.
Astonishingly, mr Kasatkin has discovered upon the rook of this shaft of coal, an imprint of a chariot wheel, an imprint, undoubtedly made before the rock had formed around it, he also later discovered another imprint a small distance further along the shaft.
It must be noted that these imprints have remained buried deep within these seams of rock for many millions of years, if a scientific analysis could have been undertaken upon this artefact, it could have shook our understandings of world history, just like so many other artefacts we have been made aware of, all but a few now stolen from the public domain.
Upon realising the implications of his discovery mr Kasatkin, an extremely experienced foreman in Ventilation and Safety Engineering, specializing in Seismic Prognosis, thankfully took several photographs of his miraculous and now concealed discovery, before officially reporting it, and requesting a scientific evaluation.
When his boss notified the owners of the mine, in the hopes of getting an analysis of the artefacts, with an attempt to preserve it, to his bosses surprise, they demanded he continued the work through the shaft, so that it could be subsequently flooded, which is unfortunately what has occurred, making further exploration of the sites impossible.
mr Kasatkin told greaterancestors.com, The “wheel” was printed on sandstone upon the roof of the coal seam. drifters tried to “cut it away after finding out about the owner’s reluctance to preserve such a wonderful discovery, they used pick axes and sledge hammers to try to extract it and take it to the surface, but sandstone was so strong that having been afraid of damaging the print, they left it in place.
At present, the mine has been officially closed since 2009 and access to the “object” is impossible, the equipment is dismantled and the layers are already flooded.
He stated that he has investigated further, regarding the Western mine’s history with the fellow miners there, and was able to confirm the existence if the other print within that mine.
it had been damaged by blast-hole driving, and was little mentioned, though it was indeed there. he was sometimes in this cut he said, and got to take a good look at it. He says that he was surprised, but is also, somewhat afraid to admit that these “objects” are of artificial origin.
We on the other hand are excited by such a premise, and will keep you posted any further developments regarding the mine.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum