Latest topics
» (More) Early Tic Tac UFOs! Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Buzz Aldrin Pilot On The Apollo 11 Mission
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking)

Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking)

Posted on 2017/07/12 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) 161102_kp_kauai_p1010211_arm_to_sun_crop_240_59There’s a lot that has happened with my own path these past few weeks, months. And one of the deals was about having an energy “tool” that was given to me, and which I had used for a short time. Then eventually it went into “non use”. But I did nothing about it. Eventually, I was “awakened” to the need to “pass it forward”, when I reached for it, fell backwards, and planted my foot onto an unobserved 1″ tack, that “just happened” to be sticking straight up. No coincidence.
I then released the tool.
Since then, I have released almost every single “energy work” item that was given to me by others. In fact, as of tomorrow, all of them will be gone… to their next phase of operation.
Bottom line at this moment, is that I must remain true to my own Higher Guidance, and work only with the tools of my own choosing. Tools that align with my own BEingness.
That is what I refer to as, “Staying true to who I BE.” And if you don’t care for that, then please just go and be true to who you BE!!
I must say, I have been through a phase or two where I felt I had to have a “guru”, a “guide”, a “teacher”, to show me “what to do” and “how to be”.
In the end, though, those “gurus, guides, teachers” always pointed to discovering the true “guru, guide, teacher” was that one inside of me. I call it “Higher Guidance”, “Higher Inner Guidance”, “Higher Self”, “Higher Inner Self”. Whatever you want to call it.
I will be very clear about this… at this moment in my life, nothing takes priority over that “Higher Guidance”, “Higher Inner Guidance”, “Higher Self”, “Higher Inner Self”. That is it. And that is very simple.
For the time being, then,
Aloha from Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum