Latest topics
» What Will Santa Claus Say? - Louis Prima Christmas Classic - Puddles :)
Today at 8:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 40: MYSTERY SCHOOL X ATLANTIS REVELATIONS!
Today at 8:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Solve 'Seismic Mystery' that Shook Central Alberta Communities
Today at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Today at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Today at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Today at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Family Implicated Again In A New Court Case About Pedophilia & Sex Slavery
Today at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Examined By Doctors As MSM And Democrats Push Fake News Story On Meeting With Paul Manafort
Today at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Mission in Lunar Orbit and May Race SpaceX for Next Lunar Manned Mission
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carpet Bomb Just Dropped, Did You See How It Works - X22 Report
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange phenomena occurring prior to earthquakes!
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Why news media do not speak of what we see? plus MORE
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heads Up! Comet 46P/Wirtanen Streaks By Earth This Weekend
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs and Anomalies in the picture NASA Parker Solar Probe's WISPR plus MORE
Today at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4,5 of 6
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» THC, Not Just CBD, Can Treat Pediatric Epilepsy
Today at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Puzzle of Near-Death Experiences
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Science Confirms Paradise Camp Fire Manmade; Genocide and Mass Destruction Carefully Planned
Today at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12/13/18 Hearing on Crimes of the Clinton Foundation: THE FINDINGS
Today at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Simpsons Predicted California Wildfires In 2016
Today at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Incredible Hulk’ Star Hospitalized After Routine Vaccination
Today at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happened to History & Where Are We Going?
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » CROP CIRCLES » Crop Circles Are No Hoax, Unbelievable Evidence [FULL VIDEO]

Crop Circles Are No Hoax, Unbelievable Evidence [FULL VIDEO]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

https://youtu.be/X4QZPyMH-ak

Published on Jul 16, 2017
There are a lot of strange things that happen in the world, and when they do Scientists do their very best to explain them. Most times they do come up with a logical explanation, but there are times when they simply cannot. So does the crop circle phenomenon fit into this latter category?

Dedicated researcher Dan Vidler looks at how the magnificent spectacle of crop circles draws us into a unique mystery, intriguing with precise and complex geometry, their placement within the landscape and often sheer scale. Looking closer, on hands and knees, lifting stems and counting layers can add another dimension to the realisation that we are involved with something unexplainable and magical. Trying to unravel the way certain stems have fallen leads to us question our perception of the material world. Dan shares over twelve years of ground research, highlighting features which can often be missed.

Recorded at Truth, Mysteries and New Frontiers [Glastonbury Symposium]

Avebury

So his proof is a small ring of plants on the outer ring flattened in the opposite direction as the main area?
You do know how easy it is to flatten the inital circle edge with your foot to achieve this then fill in with a board / garden roller the other way and the sham continues...
Post a single circle you KNOW is made by anything other than people.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
If I ever come across one Avebury I will be sure to post it! LOL

The closest one I have seen that I find of interest is floating around here in the archive. You may have seen it... it is the video of the orbs racing over a field filmed at night that then had a crop circle in it the next day? That one is interesting ... but I am not implying that humans did not have a hand in it somehow either.

Avebury

Gotcha. So it's just more click-bait.
Contrarian click-bait, but still click-bait.
And I hope you aren't refering to Oliver's Castle 1996.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
no... not click bait at all. I don't really care what the clicks are here. I do not advertise so makes no different how many "clicks" I get.
Simply it is all sides of a topic but you can call it click bait if that is what you think.
I have not seen the video in a real long time and I don't remember where it was.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum