OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP

+2
bs4ever
PurpleSkyz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Jerzy511

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 19-Jul-2017 16:54:18

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: ZAPS TRIP
Date: Wed, July 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Od4x1UA
HI ALL,

CALLING ALL HELP! I HAVE BEEN APPROVED TO TRAVEL TO DO SOME SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS AND GIVE UP SOME THINGS TO SOME NICE PEOPLE WITH A CHECKBOOK. THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY, BUT WHEN I GET THERE AND SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE, THE CASH FLOW CAN BEGIN.

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Internet-Fraud-Alert1

I HAVE A TIMELINE, AND NO WAY TO GET THERE, AND TIME IS VERY SHORT. I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP TO GET ON THE PLANE AND HAVE ENOUGH FOR A FEW DAYS STAY UNTIL THE MEETING IS CONCLUDED.

THIS IS PARTIALLY THE FOUNDATION WORK AND PARTIALLY SOMETHING ELSE THAT WILL BE REDEEMED. YOU GET THE PICTURE. I AM OPEN TO GOOD SUGGESTIONS. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS AND WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH. IF SUCH HELP IS AVAILABLE TO SEND ZAP ON A TRIP FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYTHING WE DO, THIS IS THE TIME TO DO IT. THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS MISS THIS INVITATION.

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Charityscam

AND YES, I WILL BE MEETING WITH GRANDFATHER AND GET FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON SOME THINGS. I WISH I COULD TALK MORE ABOUT THIS BUT OBVIOUSLY I CAN NOT, BUT I HEAR IT IS WARM RIGHT NOW OVER THERE.

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Giphy

I GUESS THIS IS IT AND ALL IS BEGINNING.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Throne_of_lies_elfContributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:33 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Re: POOFness for JULY 16: HOMELESS FOOD Today at 5:00 pm

WilliaminUSA

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Icon_online_en
zap/jerzy s begging again. the ghoul is going to see "Grandfather" to start the funding moving. But he has no money for the flight and lodging. Hahahahahahaha Total utter BS! If any of this bullshit was true why can't "Grandfather" front the ghoul money for the flight and hotel. The ghoul expects people to believe that he is this close to saving the world but might not happen if the poor misguided fools won't pony up the cash. Next weeks excuse should be pretty interesting.

HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME MOVING THIS HERE William. I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY SCROLL AND NEWSLETTER ON 2 OF JERZY'S SCAM REQUESTS. :)

3POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have a suggestion for you Jerzy!!!
How about asking Grandfather to float you the money for the ticket??? Or how about you get off your lazy ass and get a job like everyone else does when they need money for travel?

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  B747df917912261bf8f7041501233e0e

Oh that's right.. I forget how important you are!!! BWAHAHAHAHA

4POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:09 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

After reading the posts from ZAP....one is inclined to think he/she is "tripping" quite frequently

5POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:16 pm

WilliaminUSA

No worries about moving my post Purps.
How pathetic is this putrid bottom feeding ghoul? It's interesting to see how the mind of a sociopath works.
As he gets more desperate he comes up with new schemes mixed in with the old BS of imaginary mary, baby brad, trees falling, homelessness.
My house is for sale now. If the realtor showed up and needed money for a cell phone, etc, she would not be my realtor. 
If my mechanic needed money for new tools, he would not be my mechanic.
Yet this moron expects people to believe that he's about to save the world (FINANCIALLY NO LESS) yet is destitute????
Here's my take on economics 101: never, ever, ever trust or give money to a financial person who has no friggin' money!!

6POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:30 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

WilliaminUSA wrote:
Here's my take on economics 101: never, ever, ever trust or give money to a financial person who has no friggin' money!!

Include any Govt tax raising department in that....anywhere

7POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:36 pm

WilliaminUSA

You got it BS4ever! Unfortunately unlike the ghoul the other ghoul (uncle sam) already has his hand in my pocket.
Hey what is the meaning of the Sanskrit or Hindi lettering on your posts?
Peace.

8POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:40 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

It's Hindi William.....just my own silly sense of humour.....as Purpz would confirm

9POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:35 pm

WilliaminUSA

Cool but what does it mean?
I'm a musician and studied the tabla for a  while and had to read (very) basic Sanskrit symbols for the drum strokes.
In a way it comes back to the putridness of the ghoul. We have lives, loved ones, interests, pursuits, etc. This ghoul has to photograph a corpse to make money, than trash me and accuse me of posting it (lying).  I hate no one. I pity little mr babkowski the little worm has to get up every day and find a new "imaginary" person he's saving to tell us about or dredge up an old one, better yet make trees fall on people or some other bullshit. Or today he's about to fly off to see "Grandfather". jerzy is so important yet the moron can't afford a plane ticket or negotiate the cost with these benevolent beings. How f-ing benevolent are these beings? 
Looking forward to the next report. his desperation will show by the number of posts the ghoul makes in a week. 
Looking forward to why the funds were not released. OMG The "Grandfathers" sacred Tibetan dog ate the $gitrillion dollar checks and now poor susan has to wipe the dogs butt to retrieve the torn and shitty checks. And you know 2-ply costs money so please send susan some ass wipe money. And it's on;y always been ass wipe money.
jerzy: let us know the airlines, show some proof or like in the case of imaginary mary is she unreachable only through paypal?
I and others here enjoy you funny posts. And we'll miss you when you actually have to get a job or are jailed Enjoy.

10POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:31 am

robert18

.... you guys wasting your precious time, intellectual talents and energy on writing texts about such peace of human dirt, parasite, lowlife looser BABKOWSKI JERZY AKA ZAP mother fucker!. Let all those idiots, morons, brainless desperadoes who believe in such outer bullshit send all their credit cards left overs to this "messiah - savior"  and never have any compaction when they themselves have no more $ left for food and let them starve!. Maybe this will be an eye opener or wake up call a signal in their bird size brains that this is and has been nothing but coning, scamming and deceiving. I can bet that this mother fucker looser babkowski is and will be having a long laugh on such morons. So send him all your money you have idiots so he can travel and have a time of his life on your accounts....... never stop dreaming and believing in a "secret of attraction"......

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  3254108520 bigclap bat boy

11POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

To bad we don't know anyone that has disposable income that could not only hook Jerzy up but go along with him to document this historic meeting with the grand daddy!!

hahahaha now that would shut up all of us naysayers and detractors!

12POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:49 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Since we all know that Jerzy has a camera, he can take some selfies of the plane, him getting on the plane, him looking out the window at 35,000 ft, the airport he landed at, ... you get the picture...or rather Jerzy can post the pictures. I'm sure he can put them on FaceBook...or send them with his newsletter to Hobie.

13POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:34 am

WilliaminUSA

The ghoul in his latest post says he can not say where he's going or who he'll meet with. Sure let's all chip in for an imaginary trip to imaginary places to meet with imaginary people.

14POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Who is Jerzy-Zap really? Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:53 pm

pemaquid72

I’ve been following Jerzy’s communications, be they his Zap postings or his Landa China Global and Humanus conference calls for at least three years now.  I do so out of a mix of different interests, one of which are the responses Jerzy receives.  The measure of success of anyone’s communications are the responses or actions returned.  By this measure Jerzy is most effective generating polarizing responses: both derisive and fawning.

Jerzy is a complex individual.  It is far too easy to pass him off as being a saint, or a con man.  Instead, there are two base axioms to gauge him by.  The first one is relative to Jerzy’s continual positioning of himself as a modern day Mother Teresa, and it goes like this:

“[u]I[/u]f you cannot take care of yourself, you are in no position to take care of anyone else”.

The second one concerns the continual thread of multiple story lines Jerzy perpetuates dividing those paying attention into polarizing camps, and this axiom goes like this:

“What is spin? It isn’t quite a lie. It’s a story, with selective facts, tailor-made to appeal to prejudice. It is a narrative that only makes sense if it can never be challenged.”

What is interesting about both of these axioms is Jerzy’s incredulous inability to understand the contradictions of his communications, or his incredulous ability to think he is unaccountable for what he puts forth on a continual basis.

Usually when something not true is continually put forth, it gains some measure of truth.  Politicians accomplish this all the time, as does the collective media from time to time.  However in Jerzy’s history of storylines over multiple years, I can’t think of one statement of action he put forth as definite and absolute concerning an event happening by a certain date (“funding will hit our accounts within hours”, “a few days”, “this week”, “next week”, etc.) that could be found to be true. 

With each assertive statement put forth that fails to materialize as stated, Jerzy then pulls out the predictable excuse from his limited bag of excuses (evil bankers, greedy bankers, incompetent bankers, incorrect paperwork, additional compliance required, unforeseen bank holiday, unforeseen typhoon or hurricane, unforeseen national holiday in some third world country, some government official of international standing not signing when expected, some international government cabal either signing or not signing the needed and necessary treaty, etc.) and variations of one or all of these reasons as being held responsible for nothing ever happening as Jerzy puts forth. 

When Jerzy runs out of his cycle of excuses, he then puts forth “blackout” mode when no information or excuses can be put forth.  Guess even Jerzy needs a timeout to reset his promises and excuses and give his mind a rest.

Underlying all of these continual excuses is Jerzy’s incredulous capacity to never hold himself accountable for his constant promising but never delivering.  Instead, his defense is one of “that’s the information I was told”, or “given”.  The sources for his information are beyond everyone else’s pay grade or classification rating, and therefore we never know where Jerzy receives his information.  However it is clear Jerzy only gets his information from the leaders of the World, and they as always, are above reproach, and therefore by association, Jerzy is too. 

When it comes to Jerzy’s charitable giving and actions, for reasons that stump me, Jerzy seems to honestly believe in giving another person the shirt of his back, and then turning around and asking for someone to give him a shirt because he doesn’t have one, is the right thing to do. 

Jerzy cannot seem to understand in doing so, he hasn’t solved a problem, he’s only perpetuated it while making himself the center of attention twice:  first time for “saving someone” and second time for needing someone to “save him”.

Of all the story lines Jerzy puts forth and maintains, his charitable giving storylines are the most reprehensible.  There is a base line when it comes to people needing charity, the definition of which is:  “the voluntary giving of help, typically in the form of money, to those in need.”

This baseline requires full transparency regarding the person in need (Who are they?  Where do they live? Do they have family or friends?) and the specifics of that need (Food? Clothing? Shelter? Medical care? Transportation? Education?).  When this level of information can be known, then it becomes a fairly easy task to match need with charitable help.  There are very few places in the USA or Canada (which is where I assume most of the individuals Jerzy has committed to help live) where charitable help in the form of established organizations, both private and public cannot be utilized and relied upon to provide some or if not all, the help needed. 

Had Jerzy offered such baseline transparency, then Mary with her constant need of oxygen bottles and motel rooms would have long ago been situated in a sustainable environment thanks to a host of charitable and public organizations dedicate for such people in need.

If Jerzy would simply give his listeners or readers the baseline information regarding the people he is trying to help, it is clear to me phenomenal resources would spring forth from those best able to help.  Best of all, the help would result in a long term resolution agreeable to all involved.

Instead, Jerzy does not give anyone any baseline information, other than to remind his followers weekly the same people have the same needs and the situation is always dire, life threatening and immediate. 

Does anyone know how much money Jerzy collects on behalf of those he puts forth as being in need?  Does anyone know anything about the people he is helping on a continual basis?  Anyone asking for donations to help others must always set up protocols to instill confidence in those being asked to give, that their donations will go to the cause they’ve been asked to help.

Jerzy could easily set up a Facebook page or use his Landa China Global or Humanus websites and provide real time baseline information tracking the status of the people in need, the funds raised and the funds still needed.  He could also list other organizations accepting donations giving help to the people in need as well. 

Charity is by nature a community action, people coming together to help.  It is not about one individual keeping information to himself and asking those donating to “trust him” both with their money and with the people “in need”.

Instead, Will Barney claims every penny received by Jerzy, flows through him and he has Western Union receipts to prove the donated funds go to help the people Jerzy puts forth as being in need.  This defense is indefensible.  Western Union is an expensive way to move money.  Saying you have receipts (A Western Union receipt only has a name, an amount and a “code city”, not a real address) is faux proof of a person in need receiving donated funds.  No where in this process are there any of the normal checks and balances, let alone comfort of giving to a non-profit organization or being able to receive proof (receipt) of having made a charitable donation.

All of this leads to one conclusion:  Jerzy demands that he have it both ways: He asks us to trust him, his words, his actions; He refuses to allow anyone to hold him accountable for his words, his actions, and in doing so, is saying he doesn’t trust us with his sources, his actions, his baseline information of self.  But we are to trust him, come hell or high water.

Furthermore, any challenges brought against Jerzy or Will are immediately responded to with various statements questioning those who are doing the questioning.  Somehow, anyone questioning Jerzy or Will is someone who is selfish, their heart is not in “the right place” or they do not realize how Jerzy and Will both work themselves to the bone sacrificing their all for the betterment of humanity and anyone who questions them, is not worthy of responding to.

There is also a third axiom that is applicable: “Truth is the first chapter in the book of wisdom”.

On the Humanus conference calls, Jerzy presents himself as the wise old soul who has seen it all, and knows it all.  He puts forth an air of having had a successful business career, having deep knowledge of most everything future, current and past, and of all the qualities that make a Chairman an esteemed elder.

Yet, like his Zap postings, Jerzy as Chairman of Humanus, puts forth fantastical statements that upon the briefest of reviews, don’t stand up.  He likes to put forth Humanus will have an office in “every country in the world”.  Yet no government, no charitable organization such as the International Red Cross or even the United Nations has ever accomplished having a presence in every country in the world.  Not even the Catholic Church or any such non-profit or for profit enterprise. 

He talks extensively about the organization he is building to oversee and manage hundreds of thousands of projects dedicated to helping humanity utilizing billions if not trillions of dollars, yet even the Bill and Melinda Gates charitable organization that manages over one hundred billion dollars and is doing everything they can to eradicated disease, can barely manage doing so while employing some of the greatest minds in the world.  Even worldwide corporations of massive scale, resources and employment have extreme difficulty managing projects serving humanity in remote areas of the world.  Even the United States Government, be it their military or aid organizations such as the Peace Corps have extreme difficulty managing a worldwide presence successfully, let alone being a successful presence in every country in the world.

When Jerzy, as Chairman of Humanus speaks, he simply cannot back any of it up with either experience, a transparent plan or with a team that can prove its abilities to successfully implement any of Jerzy’s goals or claims.

On the conference calls, when speaking of the type of people Humanus is looking for either as employees or project partners, Jerzy states anyone with a criminal background will be turned away.  Yet, I am under the impression Jerzy himself has a criminal history or record.  You would think if he likes to portray himself as a modern day Mother Teresa and dedicated to improving humanity, then giving someone with a criminal history a second chance, or third chance would be a core element of his belief system.  But I guess not.

Worse, Jerzy’s alter ego Zap, cannot successfully manage even his personal life.  Eviction, poor health, computer breakdowns, no money for basic transportation, and an almost constant inability to even keep “the lights on”, speaks more for his abilities and skills sets of management then anything else he puts forth.  And therein lies the dichotomy that is Jerzy.

I for one do not know what to think.  Maybe his heart is in the right place and he is so blinded by his will to serve humanity, he is unable to see his personal failures in doing so.  Or, maybe he is a scammer who finds it easiest posing as someone he’s not (or dreams of being) and using his God given talents to take advantage of others.

I do know he is clearly benefiting by having others support him with the donations he is receiving.  Does he take 10% and give 90% to others in need?  Does he take 50% for himself and uses the other 50% to support all of the tech support his Zap and Landa China Global and Humanus realities cost on a daily or weekly basis?  I don’t know, and none of us know thanks to the lack of transparency and lack of trust Jerzy extends to those beyond his inner circle.

There is no end to this argument as to whether Jerzy is a saint or a scammer.  Guess those of us outside of his inner circle will never know until he collapses under the weight of his misrepresentations, or what he has assured us all of happening, actually happens.

I no longer care to put in the time to find out.  Had Jerzy taken all of the time he spends blogging, begging and pontificating, he could have created a complete Harry Potter like series of fantasy novels and become very wealthy doing so.

Just my thoughts, I could be wrong.

15POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OMG! This might be the most epic first post anyone has ever added here!!!

Welcome permaquid! Thanks for joining and commenting! Spot on!

16POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:43 pm

WilliaminUSA

Permaquid you summed up everything i and others have said here, in my case, much more eloquently. Thank you!!

I question the Gates foundation only because of their questionable vaccine protocols especially in Africa.

I attacked jerzy/zap because I did not like seeing people pay into what I perceived as a scam. But you have opened far more possible explanations of the phenomenon of someone like zap/jerzy. Thank you so much for this brilliant post Hope to see more.
Peace

17POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:01 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP  Giphy

Jerzy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum