OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Empty JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:32 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Jerzy511

POOFness for JULY 26: The Mid Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 26-Jul-2017 23:12:54

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: The Mid Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness''
Date: Wed, July 26, 2017 10:52 pm

Zap Says

JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Raw

GETTING READY FOR THE TRAVEL DESPITE BEING SHORT FOR ACCOMMODATIONS. I HAVE TO ATTEND REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING, AND I HAVE MY SCHEDULE. SO THIS IS A GO NOW FOR SURE.

A FEW THINGS HAVE SURFACED AND I CAN SAY THAT SOME MORE PEOPLE I KNOW ARE GOING TO THEIR TTM’S. IT SURE IS BECOMING VERY BUSY OUT THERE.

ONE THING I HAVE NOTICED IS THE SURFACING OF SOME IDIOTS THAT ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE TIMES, AND REPRESENTING THEMSELVES AS SOMEBODY IMPORTANT AND CONNECTED TO THE REDEMPTION CHANNELS.

JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Th?id=OIP.CdNRypEyZgk2YgyAYZhL6AEsCj&pid=15

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR ASSETS AND CURRENCY. THEY ARE PREYING ON THE UNSUSPECTING, AND OFFERING BRIGHT COLORFUL PIECES OF PAPER AS THEIR AUTHORITY FROM SOME CHINESE FAMILY FACTION. THEY ARE FAKES.

TALKING ABOUT FAKES, REMEMBER WHEN THE SWISSINDO CRAZE WAS ON A WHILE AGO? AND THE KID THERE WAS TELLING THE WORLD HE WAS THE NEW M1? MY RESPONSE WAS “FAKE”. WHY? BECAUSE THE REAL M1 WAS ALREADY APPOINTED BY THE CONSORTIUM OF ROYALS WHO ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE THIS AUTHORITY. THE KID PULLED OUT SOME BRIGHT COLORFUL PIECES OF PAPER, AND PROCLAIMED HIMSELF TO THE WORLD AS THE M1.

JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  That-fake-laugh-you-do-when-you-dont-understand-what-someone-just-said-to-you

FIRSTLY, THE M1 POSITION IS SECRET. IT IS NOT ADVERTISED. IF IT WAS, THEN BAD GUYS WOULD BE ALL OVER THE M1 TRYING TO PILFER THE MONEY. SECONDLY, SELF-PROCLAMATIONS SUPPORTED BY BRIGHT COLORFUL PIECES OF PAPER ARE THE PROVINCE OF BANKER BOB. HE IS THE ONE THAT WILL TAKE YOUR DEPOSIT AT THE CORNER OF HOLLYWOOD AND VINE. JUST SLIP IN YOUR DEPOSIT (CASH ONLY) THROUGH THE SLOT IN THE BACK OF THE CAR PROVIDED BY THE ROLLED DOWN WINDOW. BAMBI OR FLUFFY, THE BLONDE CLERKS, WILL MAIL YOU THE RECEIPT WITHIN 6 MONTHS, AND PROVIDE YOU WITH STATUS REPORTS OF BANKER BOB AND HIS BUSINESS LUNCHES IN THE BAHAMAS.

NOW, I SEE THAT THE SWISSINDO GUY HAS FIGURED OUT A WAY TO SCREW YOU. JUDGE ANNA VON REITZ HAS PEGGED IT AS BELOW.

Forty Aces and a Mule -- Swissindo and Bondage in America

By Anna Von Reitz

First, I want a "Red Alert" to everyone that Cindy Kay Currier has a bunko record as long as my arm and many different aliases. One of my readers (a retired private investigator) got interested enough to delve into her background and boy, what an eye-opener that was! She's an honest-to-goodness professional crook.

Buyer beware!

Very unscrupulous parties are at work in America, trying to do to us what they did to the freed plantations slaves after the Civil War.

They are trying to re-enslave us almost at the moment that we break free.

Look carefully at the UN-SWISSINDO paperwork. What do you see? Do the words "Human Obligation Bonds" jump out at you? They should.

A bond is a promise. There are many, many kinds of bonds. A "human obligation bond" means that you are agreeing that you are a "human" --- legally meaning: "monster, animal, color of a man" --- basically, that you are not a man or woman, but "something like"--- and that you are being obligated.

In this case, if you sign up for the Swissindo "giveaway", you are in fact being obligated to donate your estate -- name, copyrights, labor, land, estate in sum total--- for the benefit of UN--SWISSINDO in exchange for the pittance $1200 a month they agree to provide.

Not really "free money" is it? Especially since they never inform you about what you are giving up "in exchange". No, they don't come out and tell you that your estate is worth millions, if not billions, and that you are giving it to them for a bowl of porridge.

The Dutch East India slave traders were the ancestors of the Swissindo bankers today. They made their money on slavery then and they are still making their money off of slavery now, even though it has been outlawed since 1926. How do they do that? By getting your to sign paperwork you don't understand.

After the Civil War there was a similar program. Freed plantation slaves were offered "forty acres of good land and a mule" which sounded pretty good to most of them. So they signed up and they started farming their little plots and building small homes and barns and little communities. All was well until the "obligation" part of the unseen bond kicked in. The new landowners couldn't pay all the taxes they were obligated to pay. The government came back in and took everything, but the bond didn't change.

Most of the former slaves were re-enslaved within three years, only this time the new owner was The United States of America, Inc.

If you sign up tor the UN-SWISSINDO bonds, you and everything that is rightfully yours will be owned by two foreign corporations, and you will be stuck with a "lifetime residual lease income" of $1200 a month on an estate that is worth anywhere from a few million to a few billion.

Wake up, America.

Start demanding your due--- your real due.

Start complaining about these foreign corporations operating on your shores to bilk the unsuspecting public. This is an international law enforcement issue. The UN-SWISSINDO operation needs to be recognized for what it is, and it and all similar scams promoting slavery and undisclosed "donation" of assets need to be shut down as organized crime syndicates.

http://annavonreitz.com/fortyacresandamule.pdf

SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THIS OFFER OF ENSLAVEMENT, AND RUN WHEN YOU SEE IT.

ALSO RUN FROM SCAMMERS LIKE JERZY THAT PANHANDLE AND CONTINUALLY LIE YEAR AFTER YEAR ALL THE WHILE WITH THEIR HAND OUT!

I WILL PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION AS I RECEIVE IT ON MY TRAVELS, AND VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO THE WORK AHEAD WITH ALL OF YOU.

JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Tenor

GOD BLESS, WE LOVE YOU.

IN CONSISTENT GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

JULY 26, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Empty Re: JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:16 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From permaquid on a different thread... to good not to repost here! You ROCK perma!!
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible) Yesterday at 11:17 pm

pemaquid72

Is anyone paying attention to the fact Jerzy and Humanus have discontinued their Wednesday conference calls?  They have gone on indefinite hiatus.  Jerzy claims he is much too busy and what he knows he can’t share.  He says Humanus is only focused on managing projects now, providing world class oversight and financial support for the projects they will be funding.  Guess the weekly blackout has now gone beyond weekly.

Jerzy also claims he’s tired of all the rumor, slander and innuendo hurled at him.  He cannot understand why and how anyone can denigrate his tireless efforts to help humanity and save the world.  So he is taking his ball and going home (or going homeless.  Hard to say or know which is which).

Guess we will know soon enough if Jerzy has finally tapped into the billions and trillions he has been assuring us for years is just a week away from his grasp. 

It is either that or maybe he has finally exhausted his ability to collect enough friends and family donations to keep his begging machine in operation.

Jerzy’s fund raising cycle every week was dependent on his weekly conference call.  It was the only time of the week when he could present himself as the esteemed Chairman of Humanus, rubbing shoulders with world leaders, traveling the world to meet with Royals and opening banks in Denmark.  Meet with Grandfather in the palaces of China and view the riches stored in vast vaults. 

The rest of the week Jerzy is just Zap, the poor little church mouse that lives happily on the crumbs left behind after he gives all his food and clothing to those in far worse need than himself.

Without a pot to piss in or eat from, while working tirelessly on antiquated computers trying to facilitate the care of a multitude of orphans, cripples, destitute homeless souls devastated due to life being unfair thanks to crooked, greedy bankers. 

People for whom we cannot understand how they became dependent upon Jerzy for their daily food, clothing, shelter, transportation and medical care when there are so many other charitable resources available to them.

Organizations that will actually provide long term support and care rather than the endless cycle of living back and forth between a car and motel room waiting to learn whether or not a Western Union is going to show up to buy the crucial oxygen bottle that Jerzy has promised. 

That poor woman Jerzy constantly speaks of, I could never figure out how she could afford the car.  It costs money to keep a car: licensing, gas, basic maintenance to keep it going.  And what about those oxygen bottles?  You either have to go pick them up at the medical supply store or they deliver them to you.  I don’t think they will deliver to a person living in a car.  And they require a prescription.  What doctor prescribes oxygen to a homeless woman living out of her car when he could easily phone a charitable organization that would provide the proper care and support this woman is in need of?  

Jerzy will not allow it to be known who these people he cares for are to those who want to help, for reasons no one can understand.

The Humanus weekly conference calls where the only time in the week when Jerzy could pretend to be the person he is not the rest of the week.  I guess Jerzy's imaginary life is far more interesting than his real one.

3JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Empty Re: JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:24 am

WilliaminUSA

Wow the ghoul finally speaks some truth! cindy currier the queen of the universe, or whatever title she has this week needs to be back on her meds and the ghoul IMO correctly pointed her out as a fake. he should know he a major league faker and it takes one to know one.
Can't wait to hear his excuse as to why his trip amounted to nothing as usual next week.
Great post Permaquid!

4JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Empty Re: JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

lol yeah Cindy, our new self designated prez is doing her vids in a van. Does not lend any confidence in our new leader to me.

JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP  Giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum