» Anonymous Listen Learn REMEMBER!
Yesterday at 4:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 21: THE SACRIFICIAL CAR
Yesterday at 3:40 pm by robert18

» UFO News ~ Mystery Object near Sun filmed during Solar Eclipse 2017 plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Natural phenomenon or Planet X? plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Walter Bosley: Nazca Mummy Hoax! SSP Corey Goode/David Wilcock/Jimmy Church Fiasco!
Yesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode August 23, 2017 - THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM REVELATIONS - David Wilcock 2017
Yesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ Law of the Land moving into concrete, physical reality
Yesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Graham Hancock: Back from the Gates of Death (Recovering From A Stroke)
Yesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland ~ As You Wish Talk Radio 8 19 2017
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control
Yesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical Review on Steven Greer Disclosure Project Sirius
Yesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network of Global Corporate Control 8 22 17
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pandora's reflection
Yesterday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Red Ink Wet Signatures Required For UCC/Trust Documents?
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SCAMTASTIC CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLATANS » TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO » Treasury direct account help please

Treasury direct account help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Treasury direct account help please on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Datidynamite

Hi im new to the forum and i signed up to tda but after i signed up they asked me to fill out the fs form 5444 and keep my account in hold in the meanwhile... does anyone know what i should do now currently im not in the united states so it would be difficult for me to fill that out get a lawyer to sign it and so on..
Positive vibes for all thank you for your time

2 tda account on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:23 pm

scottyboy66

where did you sign up for TDA account???

3 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Datidynamite

Treasurydirect.gov

4 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:15 pm

scottyboy66

under what ???

5 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:08 am

Datidynamite

Individual

6 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:28 am

Datidynamite

First email:
Thanks again for opening a TreasuryDirect account. We are having difficulty verifying the information you provided when opening your account. For your protection, please complete the Account Authorization form https://www.treasurydirect.gov/pdf/rs/acctauth.pdf and mail it to Treasury Retail Securities Site, P.O. Box 7015, Minneapolis, MN 55480-7015. A hold has been placed on your account that will prevent you from accessing your account.  After we receive and approve the Account Authorization form, the hold on your account will be removed. When you log into your account, check the Investor InBox section of your Treasury Direct account for an important message.

To ensure continued delivery of TreasuryDirect related information to your inbox, please add the "From" address Treasury.Direct@fiscal.treasury.gov to your address book.

Second email
Dear ,
In an attempt to verify the bank information for your TreasuryDirect account,
we received a notice from your financial institution indicating there may be
a problem with the data you submitted.
Please check the Investor InBox section of your TreasuryDirect account
for more detailed information.

Thank you for using TreasuryDirect.

7 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:44 pm

RamblerNash

Datidynamite wrote:First email:
Thanks again for opening a TreasuryDirect account. We are having difficulty verifying the information you provided when opening your account. For your protection, please complete the Account Authorization form https://www.treasurydirect.gov/pdf/rs/acctauth.pdf and mail it to Treasury Retail Securities Site, P.O. Box 7015, Minneapolis, MN 55480-7015. A hold has been placed on your account that will prevent you from accessing your account.  After we receive and approve the Account Authorization form, the hold on your account will be removed. When you log into your account, check the Investor InBox section of your Treasury Direct account for an important message.

To ensure continued delivery of TreasuryDirect related information to your inbox, please add the "From" address Treasury.Direct@fiscal.treasury.gov to your address book.

Second email
Dear ,
In an attempt to verify the bank information for your TreasuryDirect account,
we received a notice from your financial institution indicating there may be
a problem with the data you submitted.
Please check the Investor InBox section of your TreasuryDirect account
for more detailed information.

Thank you for using TreasuryDirect.

Were you trying to open up the account by using the false information put out on the internet regarding the routing number and SS# for your checking or savings account?

8 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Datidynamite

I didnt know it was false

9 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Red Panda

The TreasuryDirect website is for purchasing & holding Treasury Securities, not for paying off your debt with a secret bank account linked to your SS#.

In your TreasuryDirect account, you can purchase and hold Treasury bills, notes, bonds, Floating Rate Notes, Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities (TIPS), and savings bonds, and it's available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

10 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:19 pm

RamblerNash

Datidynamite wrote:I didnt know it was false
The only numbers that you can use are the ones you receive a statement from that you can draw off of. The banks and credit unions send you those. You also have to have a balance that will cover the amount of your draft or have something like overdraft protection.

11 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:16 am

Datidynamite

The topics on how to do it were on this blog if it is false information then why the heck are there instructions on here about how to do it with also saying stuff like peace loving light stay positive ect. Thats misleading and so is this forum!

12 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:58 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
No...
I am posting ALL info which is what this forum is ALL about.
This is a virtual archive that includes ALL the many scams that are being trotted out for the alternative community. Seems that we are continually being given FAKE info to discredit those that are actually trying to improve things on this planet.
Sorry if you feel you are being deceived but that is not for lack of us trying to point out the obvious flaws in the so called TDA process.
The deceivers are the ones telling people to line up to be fucked over. Not us.

13 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:45 am

Datidynamite

Every one is free to think as they wish..
https://youtu.be/yDQLeMO-vJA
Peace

14 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:20 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
thanks... you are correct. and this is exactly why we post all sides of these types of issues.

15 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:28 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
The thing with this Anon vid that it fails to mention is that Heather has not been arrested for the TDA business. But that will come next.

Also I am suggesting as the video states that folks hold off on this as I would hate to see any of you, except maybe Jerzy & Dave Schmidt placed into prison.

16 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:52 pm

metech

Datidynamite wrote:Every one is free to think as they wish..
https://youtu.be/yDQLeMO-vJA
Peace

Absolutely - you are free to think as you wish but that does not automatically make it right thinking.

Your freedom to think - erroneously as it is - could very well end up making your physical body not so free.

Check out what Winston Shrout has to say about this TDA stuff and then check your motivations.

If you have already proceeded then there is no way to unring the bell but for God's sake stop with any more transaction attempts.

The FBI and other cans of alphabet soup can't be everywhere so, to some extent, they will be relying on financial institutions to report to them.

Write those institutions and ask their forgiveness because you have just learned how foolish you have acted. Ask then what you can do to correct your error. 

Maybe, just maybe, they will have mercy and sit on your name.

In the mean time get a new computer and totally destroy the one you have now.

17 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:18 am

Datidynamite

Im not that stupid to keep trying after two people have been arrested

18 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Heather and Randy were arrested on charges not related to the TDA.
Though I am hoping people not jump into this TDA procedure half assed...let's not mix the facts up to sway peoples minds.
We know that these accounts exist... but we also now know that these are not accounts that are actually ours to use. We are only placeholders in the futures. Think slaves being sold at market.

19 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:25 am

metech

PurpleSkyz wrote:Heather and Randy were arrested on charges not related to the TDA.
Though I am hoping people not jump into this TDA procedure half assed...let's not mix the facts up to sway peoples minds.
We know that these accounts exist... but we also now know that these are not accounts that are actually ours to use. We are only placeholders in the futures. Think slaves being sold at market.

I'm confused. The multiple CDs that Beane purchased was not done by using the "TDA" process?

20 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:33 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
maybe I am the one confused regarding Randy. Heather was arrested for illegal law practice if I read the articles correctly.
if I am incorrect on Randy please pardon me as I only skimmed his info. Not enough time in the day to cover all the topics I post fully.
:)

21 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:45 am

metech

PurpleSkyz wrote:maybe I am the one confused regarding Randy. Heather was arrested for illegal law practice if I read the articles correctly.
if I am incorrect on Randy please pardon me as I only skimmed his info. Not enough time in the day to cover all the topics I post fully.
:)

No problem Purps. Maybe at times you think I'm trying to be disruptive but my intention is to help people not make the same mistakes I have. Call it tough love if you will.

Sorry to say but Heather has been indicted for more than just practicing law unlawfully. Laundering of monetary instruments is just one example of the other charges.

These folks are in deep doo-doo.

Instead of reading an article maybe it would be best to just read the actual indictment here:

https://steemit.com/news/@thelightreports/randall-beane-and-heather-ann-rucci-jarraf-indictment

22 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:57 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
thank you for understanding metech and your input is much appreciated :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum