Latest topics
» UPDATES - Archaeologists Prepare To Open Giant Black Sarcophagus Despite Warnings
Today at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 7-23-18
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UNKNOWN LIGHTS FILMED OVER NEW YORK plus MORE
Today at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dysfunctional and Disunited: The Coming Crash of the EU
Today at 9:33 am by MartyM

» Lost Ancient Technology Of Jordan: Petra
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Glimpses of the extravagant Surrealist Ball of 1972
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Why nasa confirms nibiru is real plus MORE
Today at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exposing Antarctica: Secret Space Program, Underground Bases, Reptilians, Nordics
Today at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince William is the Antichrist??
Today at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust!
Today at 3:17 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Hutchison Effect Fraud" - Meet Team Member Karla!
Today at 1:13 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for JULY 22: One Tin Soldier Sure Can Rake in the Donations from the SAPS!
Today at 1:00 am by RamblerNash

» Unpredictable Green Comet Behaves Like Oumuamua
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Urgent! Forbidden information,a must watch! 5G is a kill grid that will lead to forced vaccinations.
Yesterday at 5:09 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Horse ~ Dog ~ Human ~ Mammal Health: Structural and Fresh Nutrient
Yesterday at 4:53 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for JULY 18: SYSTEM IS WORKING WELL SO KEEP SENDING ME MONEY!
Yesterday at 3:49 pm by 4-truth

» Currency War Breaks Out After Trump Accuses China and Europe of Manipulation
Yesterday at 3:36 pm by MartyM

» Yet more Kim Possible/Anna Drama
Yesterday at 1:40 pm by RamblerNash

» “Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?”
Yesterday at 12:34 pm by MartyM

» The Mystery of the Unfinished Obelisk of Egypt
Yesterday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Signs It’s Time to Start over Again and Leave Everything Behind
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Black UFOs Size Of Car Shoot Past SpaceX Falcon Heavy Rocket Launch
Yesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz


CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS




CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS



You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO » Treasury direct account help please

Treasury direct account help please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Treasury direct account help please on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Datidynamite


Hi im new to the forum and i signed up to tda but after i signed up they asked me to fill out the fs form 5444 and keep my account in hold in the meanwhile... does anyone know what i should do now currently im not in the united states so it would be difficult for me to fill that out get a lawyer to sign it and so on..
Positive vibes for all thank you for your time

2 tda account on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:23 pm

scottyboy66


where did you sign up for TDA account???

3 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Datidynamite


Treasurydirect.gov

4 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:15 pm

scottyboy66


under what ???

5 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:08 am

Datidynamite


Individual

6 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:28 am

Datidynamite


First email:
Thanks again for opening a TreasuryDirect account. We are having difficulty verifying the information you provided when opening your account. For your protection, please complete the Account Authorization form https://www.treasurydirect.gov/pdf/rs/acctauth.pdf and mail it to Treasury Retail Securities Site, P.O. Box 7015, Minneapolis, MN 55480-7015. A hold has been placed on your account that will prevent you from accessing your account.  After we receive and approve the Account Authorization form, the hold on your account will be removed. When you log into your account, check the Investor InBox section of your Treasury Direct account for an important message.

To ensure continued delivery of TreasuryDirect related information to your inbox, please add the "From" address Treasury.Direct@fiscal.treasury.gov to your address book.

Second email
Dear ,
In an attempt to verify the bank information for your TreasuryDirect account,
we received a notice from your financial institution indicating there may be
a problem with the data you submitted.
Please check the Investor InBox section of your TreasuryDirect account
for more detailed information.

Thank you for using TreasuryDirect.


7 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:44 pm

RamblerNash

avatar
Datidynamite wrote:First email:
Thanks again for opening a TreasuryDirect account. We are having difficulty verifying the information you provided when opening your account. For your protection, please complete the Account Authorization form https://www.treasurydirect.gov/pdf/rs/acctauth.pdf and mail it to Treasury Retail Securities Site, P.O. Box 7015, Minneapolis, MN 55480-7015. A hold has been placed on your account that will prevent you from accessing your account.  After we receive and approve the Account Authorization form, the hold on your account will be removed. When you log into your account, check the Investor InBox section of your Treasury Direct account for an important message.

To ensure continued delivery of TreasuryDirect related information to your inbox, please add the "From" address Treasury.Direct@fiscal.treasury.gov to your address book.

Second email
Dear ,
In an attempt to verify the bank information for your TreasuryDirect account,
we received a notice from your financial institution indicating there may be
a problem with the data you submitted.
Please check the Investor InBox section of your TreasuryDirect account
for more detailed information.

Thank you for using TreasuryDirect.




Were you trying to open up the account by using the false information put out on the internet regarding the routing number and SS# for your checking or savings account?

8 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Datidynamite


I didnt know it was false

9 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Red Panda

avatar
The TreasuryDirect website is for purchasing & holding Treasury Securities, not for paying off your debt with a secret bank account linked to your SS#.

In your TreasuryDirect account, you can purchase and hold Treasury bills, notes, bonds, Floating Rate Notes, Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities (TIPS), and savings bonds, and it's available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

10 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:19 pm

RamblerNash

avatar
Datidynamite wrote:I didnt know it was false
The only numbers that you can use are the ones you receive a statement from that you can draw off of. The banks and credit unions send you those. You also have to have a balance that will cover the amount of your draft or have something like overdraft protection.

11 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:16 am

Datidynamite


The topics on how to do it were on this blog if it is false information then why the heck are there instructions on here about how to do it with also saying stuff like peace loving light stay positive ect. Thats misleading and so is this forum!

12 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:58 am

PurpleSkyz

avatar
Admin
No...
I am posting ALL info which is what this forum is ALL about.
This is a virtual archive that includes ALL the many scams that are being trotted out for the alternative community. Seems that we are continually being given FAKE info to discredit those that are actually trying to improve things on this planet.
Sorry if you feel you are being deceived but that is not for lack of us trying to point out the obvious flaws in the so called TDA process.
The deceivers are the ones telling people to line up to be fucked over. Not us.



  

13 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:45 am

Datidynamite


Every one is free to think as they wish..
https://youtu.be/yDQLeMO-vJA
Peace

14 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:20 am

PurpleSkyz

avatar
Admin
thanks... you are correct. and this is exactly why we post all sides of these types of issues.



  

15 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:28 am

PurpleSkyz

avatar
Admin
The thing with this Anon vid that it fails to mention is that Heather has not been arrested for the TDA business. But that will come next.

Also I am suggesting as the video states that folks hold off on this as I would hate to see any of you, except maybe Jerzy & Dave Schmidt placed into prison.



  

16 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:52 pm

metech


Datidynamite wrote:Every one is free to think as they wish..
https://youtu.be/yDQLeMO-vJA
Peace

Absolutely - you are free to think as you wish but that does not automatically make it right thinking.

Your freedom to think - erroneously as it is - could very well end up making your physical body not so free.

Check out what Winston Shrout has to say about this TDA stuff and then check your motivations.

If you have already proceeded then there is no way to unring the bell but for God's sake stop with any more transaction attempts.

The FBI and other cans of alphabet soup can't be everywhere so, to some extent, they will be relying on financial institutions to report to them.

Write those institutions and ask their forgiveness because you have just learned how foolish you have acted. Ask then what you can do to correct your error. 

Maybe, just maybe, they will have mercy and sit on your name.

In the mean time get a new computer and totally destroy the one you have now.

17 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:18 am

Datidynamite


Im not that stupid to keep trying after two people have been arrested

18 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 am

PurpleSkyz

avatar
Admin
Heather and Randy were arrested on charges not related to the TDA.
Though I am hoping people not jump into this TDA procedure half assed...let's not mix the facts up to sway peoples minds.
We know that these accounts exist... but we also now know that these are not accounts that are actually ours to use. We are only placeholders in the futures. Think slaves being sold at market.



  

19 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:25 am

metech


PurpleSkyz wrote:Heather and Randy were arrested on charges not related to the TDA.
Though I am hoping people not jump into this TDA procedure half assed...let's not mix the facts up to sway peoples minds.
We know that these accounts exist... but we also now know that these are not accounts that are actually ours to use. We are only placeholders in the futures. Think slaves being sold at market.

I'm confused. The multiple CDs that Beane purchased was not done by using the "TDA" process?

20 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:33 am

PurpleSkyz

avatar
Admin
maybe I am the one confused regarding Randy. Heather was arrested for illegal law practice if I read the articles correctly.
if I am incorrect on Randy please pardon me as I only skimmed his info. Not enough time in the day to cover all the topics I post fully.
:)



  

21 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:45 am

metech


PurpleSkyz wrote:maybe I am the one confused regarding Randy. Heather was arrested for illegal law practice if I read the articles correctly.
if I am incorrect on Randy please pardon me as I only skimmed his info. Not enough time in the day to cover all the topics I post fully.
:)

No problem Purps. Maybe at times you think I'm trying to be disruptive but my intention is to help people not make the same mistakes I have. Call it tough love if you will.

Sorry to say but Heather has been indicted for more than just practicing law unlawfully. Laundering of monetary instruments is just one example of the other charges.

These folks are in deep doo-doo.

Instead of reading an article maybe it would be best to just read the actual indictment here:

https://steemit.com/news/@thelightreports/randall-beane-and-heather-ann-rucci-jarraf-indictment

22 Re: Treasury direct account help please on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:57 am

PurpleSkyz

avatar
Admin
thank you for understanding metech and your input is much appreciated :)



  

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum