OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Treasury direct account help please EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Treasury direct account help please EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Treasury direct account help please EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Treasury direct account help please EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Treasury direct account help please EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Treasury direct account help please EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Treasury direct account help please EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Treasury direct account help please EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Treasury direct account help please EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Treasury direct account help please EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treasury direct account help please

+2
scottyboy66
Datidynamite
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Treasury direct account help please Empty Treasury direct account help please Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Datidynamite

Hi im new to the forum and i signed up to tda but after i signed up they asked me to fill out the fs form 5444 and keep my account in hold in the meanwhile... does anyone know what i should do now currently im not in the united states so it would be difficult for me to fill that out get a lawyer to sign it and so on..
Positive vibes for all thank you for your time

2Treasury direct account help please Empty tda account Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:23 pm

scottyboy66

where did you sign up for TDA account???

3Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Datidynamite

Treasurydirect.gov

4Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:15 pm

scottyboy66

under what ???

5Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:08 am

Datidynamite

Individual

6Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:28 am

Datidynamite

First email:
Thanks again for opening a TreasuryDirect account. We are having difficulty verifying the information you provided when opening your account. For your protection, please complete the Account Authorization form https://www.treasurydirect.gov/pdf/rs/acctauth.pdf and mail it to Treasury Retail Securities Site, P.O. Box 7015, Minneapolis, MN 55480-7015. A hold has been placed on your account that will prevent you from accessing your account.  After we receive and approve the Account Authorization form, the hold on your account will be removed. When you log into your account, check the Investor InBox section of your Treasury Direct account for an important message.

To ensure continued delivery of TreasuryDirect related information to your inbox, please add the "From" address Treasury.Direct@fiscal.treasury.gov to your address book.

Second email
Dear ,
In an attempt to verify the bank information for your TreasuryDirect account,
we received a notice from your financial institution indicating there may be
a problem with the data you submitted.
Please check the Investor InBox section of your TreasuryDirect account
for more detailed information.

Thank you for using TreasuryDirect.

7Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:44 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Datidynamite wrote:First email:
Thanks again for opening a TreasuryDirect account. We are having difficulty verifying the information you provided when opening your account. For your protection, please complete the Account Authorization form https://www.treasurydirect.gov/pdf/rs/acctauth.pdf and mail it to Treasury Retail Securities Site, P.O. Box 7015, Minneapolis, MN 55480-7015. A hold has been placed on your account that will prevent you from accessing your account.  After we receive and approve the Account Authorization form, the hold on your account will be removed. When you log into your account, check the Investor InBox section of your Treasury Direct account for an important message.

To ensure continued delivery of TreasuryDirect related information to your inbox, please add the "From" address Treasury.Direct@fiscal.treasury.gov to your address book.

Second email
Dear ,
In an attempt to verify the bank information for your TreasuryDirect account,
we received a notice from your financial institution indicating there may be
a problem with the data you submitted.
Please check the Investor InBox section of your TreasuryDirect account
for more detailed information.

Thank you for using TreasuryDirect.

Were you trying to open up the account by using the false information put out on the internet regarding the routing number and SS# for your checking or savings account?

8Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Datidynamite

I didnt know it was false

9Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Red Panda

Red Panda

The TreasuryDirect website is for purchasing & holding Treasury Securities, not for paying off your debt with a secret bank account linked to your SS#.

In your TreasuryDirect account, you can purchase and hold Treasury bills, notes, bonds, Floating Rate Notes, Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities (TIPS), and savings bonds, and it's available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

10Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:19 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Datidynamite wrote:I didnt know it was false
The only numbers that you can use are the ones you receive a statement from that you can draw off of. The banks and credit unions send you those. You also have to have a balance that will cover the amount of your draft or have something like overdraft protection.

11Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:16 am

Datidynamite

The topics on how to do it were on this blog if it is false information then why the heck are there instructions on here about how to do it with also saying stuff like peace loving light stay positive ect. Thats misleading and so is this forum!

12Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No...
I am posting ALL info which is what this forum is ALL about.
This is a virtual archive that includes ALL the many scams that are being trotted out for the alternative community. Seems that we are continually being given FAKE info to discredit those that are actually trying to improve things on this planet.
Sorry if you feel you are being deceived but that is not for lack of us trying to point out the obvious flaws in the so called TDA process.
The deceivers are the ones telling people to line up to be fucked over. Not us.

13Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:45 am

Datidynamite

Every one is free to think as they wish..
https://youtu.be/yDQLeMO-vJA
Peace

14Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:20 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

thanks... you are correct. and this is exactly why we post all sides of these types of issues.

15Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:28 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The thing with this Anon vid that it fails to mention is that Heather has not been arrested for the TDA business. But that will come next.

Also I am suggesting as the video states that folks hold off on this as I would hate to see any of you, except maybe Jerzy & Dave Schmidt placed into prison.

16Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:52 pm

metech

Datidynamite wrote:Every one is free to think as they wish..
https://youtu.be/yDQLeMO-vJA
Peace

Absolutely - you are free to think as you wish but that does not automatically make it right thinking.

Your freedom to think - erroneously as it is - could very well end up making your physical body not so free.

Check out what Winston Shrout has to say about this TDA stuff and then check your motivations.

If you have already proceeded then there is no way to unring the bell but for God's sake stop with any more transaction attempts.

The FBI and other cans of alphabet soup can't be everywhere so, to some extent, they will be relying on financial institutions to report to them.

Write those institutions and ask their forgiveness because you have just learned how foolish you have acted. Ask then what you can do to correct your error. 

Maybe, just maybe, they will have mercy and sit on your name.

In the mean time get a new computer and totally destroy the one you have now.

17Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:18 am

Datidynamite

Im not that stupid to keep trying after two people have been arrested

18Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Heather and Randy were arrested on charges not related to the TDA.
Though I am hoping people not jump into this TDA procedure half assed...let's not mix the facts up to sway peoples minds.
We know that these accounts exist... but we also now know that these are not accounts that are actually ours to use. We are only placeholders in the futures. Think slaves being sold at market.

19Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:25 am

metech

PurpleSkyz wrote:Heather and Randy were arrested on charges not related to the TDA.
Though I am hoping people not jump into this TDA procedure half assed...let's not mix the facts up to sway peoples minds.
We know that these accounts exist... but we also now know that these are not accounts that are actually ours to use. We are only placeholders in the futures. Think slaves being sold at market.

I'm confused. The multiple CDs that Beane purchased was not done by using the "TDA" process?

20Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:33 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

maybe I am the one confused regarding Randy. Heather was arrested for illegal law practice if I read the articles correctly.
if I am incorrect on Randy please pardon me as I only skimmed his info. Not enough time in the day to cover all the topics I post fully.
:)

21Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:45 am

metech

PurpleSkyz wrote:maybe I am the one confused regarding Randy. Heather was arrested for illegal law practice if I read the articles correctly.
if I am incorrect on Randy please pardon me as I only skimmed his info. Not enough time in the day to cover all the topics I post fully.
:)

No problem Purps. Maybe at times you think I'm trying to be disruptive but my intention is to help people not make the same mistakes I have. Call it tough love if you will.

Sorry to say but Heather has been indicted for more than just practicing law unlawfully. Laundering of monetary instruments is just one example of the other charges.

These folks are in deep doo-doo.

Instead of reading an article maybe it would be best to just read the actual indictment here:

https://steemit.com/news/@thelightreports/randall-beane-and-heather-ann-rucci-jarraf-indictment

22Treasury direct account help please Empty Re: Treasury direct account help please Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

thank you for understanding metech and your input is much appreciated :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum