OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”…

Posted on 2012/09/12

A Note about Some Channelings…”Hey… Higher Discernment, Please”… 120911_0802_rainbow_dscf2114_20Click to enlarge

Just a note about a note. Someone told me a couple days ago that
“someone” had channeled that “the Galactics have left to go on vacation”
(I presume meaning some of them). Okay, I immediately got that this particular message was “off”. Why would the Galactics need a vacation?

Nothing more about that for now. However, yesterday, while walking in
Kalalau, I asked for some kind of evidence, a sign, that “they” were
still here with us (meaning Galactics). And then I immediately saw the
image above left. To me, this affirmed that they were still here.

Now, today, I started to read this message from that “someone”, and it did not
ring a bell, in me at least. So I am only providing a couple links and
this note about a couple lines in the “someone” message below.

And that is, the following lines did not “strike” me as what I’d expect to hear from Beings of Light.

“We do not use metaphor to trick you or to fool you into
thinking one thing while we are actually saying another. This is a kind
of trickery or deceit we would never do…
“We wish for more of you to take these communications more seriously… for what we are presenting to you is truth…
“Our messages that we share to you have been banned, have been ‘outlawed’, if you will, on more than a few Internet communities…
“We feel this is a violation. We feel those of you who have taken part
in this ban of these messages and our channel we say shame on you, and
especially those of you who are members of our organization.
“There is a growing number of you that are joining this ‘lynch mob’…
“This is not a threat. This is truth.”
None of this rang anything close to anything “right on” for me. That’s all I need to say here. Please listen not to my bell, but yours, and see if it rings true for you.

Link 1 (from “someone”)
Link 2 (from Steve)

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum