OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner”

Posted on 2017/08/01 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 8-1-17… “The Guidance is always Inner” 170707_kp_kilauea_purple_light_240_3At this time, it seems there is an intense pressure for change. Release and change. And I’m sure many will feel this as the old world collapses and the New World unfolds (and you can replace the word “world” with “paradigm”, and get the same meaning). Releasing of the old and aligning with the new… outer, inner, and all that business.
I feel there will soon manifest many things that the “awake to Higher Dimensions” will understand, the unconscious among us will not understand. Possibly a “freak out” or two will be observed. Actually many of these are already manifesting.
It seems many are embarking on new pathways, and/or moving to new Earth locations. It’s possible that could occur with me as well. I’ve felt several inner pokings that indicate that may be the case. As a flowing type BEing, I am always aware that my Earth location does not seem to carry any “permanence”. The longest I’ve lived in a single spot is 3 years, 5 months. I’ve been in my current place 3 years, 7 months. Not putting any limits on my location duration, but that’s the way it’s been.
The Energies are ramping up so quickly that those of us who are here to respond to them and align with them and “work” with them, are required to “pick up and go” wherever “the calling” calls us to go (and I’m writing “us”, but for myself, it’s “me”). I also do not “line myself up” with other groups or individuals or astrologicals or “channelers” that say “Do this, do that, post this, post that, be here, be there, meditate on this, meditate on that, join us here, join them there”… NO!
The Guidance is always Inner. MY “Inner”, and no one else’s “Inner”. Following the “others’ guidance” path is not for me. That is not my path.
All I will say here is, that I have a “CIGM” (Current Inner Guidance Mission) that is taking me through the islands. It feels very important at this time. There is an order, and a sequence, to each part. Last month plus this month is the time period.
Following that CIGM is the absolute “Prime Directive” at this time. I’m sure that is partly the reason for my not being attracted to post the “news here”, “news there”, “so and so did/said this”, “so and so did/said that” things.
We are progressing as a Spiritual Collective. I’m sure that, one I AM Essence at a time, we will get there.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum