OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cindy Kay Currier ~ Commentary on TDAs, Heather's arrest, becoming an American national, etc.  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/NxHtdOZoFBU

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

Maybe people are confused because you have been extremely cryptic in your videos. I am not a stupid person but I am not psychic, so I don't read minds. I am not a numerologist, so I don't use gematria to "de-crypt" your messages. I don't have an opinion either. Those with logic and a semblance of reasoning faculty working in their brains can tell that you contradict yourself from one video to the next. You make appeals for "we need this, we need people with that, all are welcome, please come." But, what you don't tell them is, they should not expect to stay there and pass muster with you. Some who are independently wealthy, and perhaps the festival hopping types can just pop on down to your island, stop in for tea maybe. Talk to you, have an exit plan when they find out the details of actually setting up a place to live there on the island, contribute the necessary funds to open your bank, etc.

At least you said "pay for my gas". That's a start to being transparent, Cindy which is something you have not been. By saying that, you let people know that the "America" you want to create is only created in your mind and in your trailer spot on an island. It is possible that you need everyone's focus to manifest it, of course you do. That's what "the controllers" do, they use our focus and energy to create what we have now. Tell me, with the lack of transparency you have already displayed, how are you any different than them? If none of us jumps on board, the message from your videos is; "you will not be included in Organic Earth" unless you do this. Remember the video, "There is only one way and this is it" ??  Maybe you mean well, geez, whatever it takes to wake up humanity" kind of mentality. You are willing to go out on a limb like this. The work regarding the natural law handbook is brilliant and needed. You lack "understanding" of where this is going, I think. You are not a savior and leading people to believe you are the queen of earth is really showing your delusional state and displaying the exact same attributes you say you seek to abolish. What if you just did you? What if you put down the savior, minister, therapist, solution bringer and just did Cindy? I don't think you can. I think you are chipped, mind-controlled, and unable to see yourself as worthy of all this effort. No, you have to save HUMANITY. Geez, what would we do without you? How could we survive? According to you, we can't. Wow, maybe you should look at yourself and ask yourself why. You may not like the answer but regardless, you must. We all must do this, look directly at ourselves and ask; "if I only had one person to fix and save and that person turned out to be me, would I still put in the effort? hmm...food for thought.

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:tup: well said Music! and she can not take over Chincoteagea. This place belongs to Misty and all the other wild ponies! hahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum