OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andromeda Council: Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Sep 6, 2012 by GabeHashTV
EARTH: The asteroid called 2012 QG42 will pass by the earth's atmosphere this coming September 13 or 14 of 2012.

The asteroid was discovered by the American project called Catalina Sky Survey, a search program for the investigation and analysis of small plants. Furthermore, it was discovered in August 28, 2012 by a series of pictures taken on that same month. (Continua en http://www.gabehash.com/)

https://youtu.be/uMvOH5Of9E4
Watch JPL animation of asteroid 2012 QG42

Asteroid 2012 QG42
Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42... a Cosmic event?

by Alfred Lambremont Webre

VANCOUVER, BC - In a 2004 interview with Linda Moulton Howe, Dr. Carol Rosin speaks about how the late German scientist Werner von Braun anticipated the War on Terror, a false war against the Asteroids, and a false flag war against Extraterrestrials. "Terrorists, Asteroids and ETs on American 'Enemy's List'" is what Dr. Carol Rosin reported Wernher von Braun warned our generation to be aware of.

See "Eye-opening interview with Carol Rosin about the late Werner von Braun. German Scientist Werner von Braun Anticipated Terrorists, Asteroids and ETs on American 'Enemy's List'" by Linda Moulton Howe
http://www.nancyredstar.com/wmd/Anti_Satellite.htm

Von Braun was vindicated when the War on Terror was triggered with the false flag operation of September 11, 2001 (9/11). Today is 9/11/2012 and readers can read about the 9/11 false flag operation legal status on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 in:

9/11 Vancouver Tribunal expected to issue Indictments in 9/11 events in early 2013

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/911/2012/06/911-vancouver-hearings-expert-witness-dennis-cimino-testifies-on-fraudulent-flight-data-recorder-fdr-found-at-pentagon.html

The War Against the Asteroids

Memes of the catastrophic timeline like the 2012-13 Planet X and Nibiru meme are also part of Dr. Wernher von Braun's warning about the false War Against the Asteroids. Planet X and Nibiru are examples of Near Earth Object memes meant to install fear in the human population as part of the New World Order roll-out.

Readers can access more background on the 2012-13 Planet X and Nibiru meme as part of a false "War Against the Asteroids" or catastrophic timeline here:

Are you on a 2012-13 catastrophic or positive future timeline?
by Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2011/12/are-you-on-a-2012-13-catastrophic-or-positive-future-timeline-part-i.html

Tolec of the Andromeda Council

Tolec is the human representative of the Andromeda Council that Tolec reports is a galactic governance council for star systems in the Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxies.

On September 11, 2012 I received the following letter from Tolec for publication at Exopolitics.com. In his letter, Tolec speaks about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42 and asks: "Is it a Cosmic event?"
Tolec's letter acts to counteract the fear and disinformation of the "War against the Asteroids" predicted by von Braun.
Letter from Tolec about incoming asteroid 2012 QG42

Alfred,

Given our conversation about comet Holmes 17P late last year, I thought you might find this information compelling.

Do you remember, are you aware of, the asteroid, "Silver Ray", that my Andromeda Council contacts told me about, and about which information I posted back in early July 2012? You can find the specific reference to it on the FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions page of the Andromeda Council web site:

www.andromedacouncil.com/FAQ-FrequentQuestions.html

under the section titled: "THE ASTEROID"

Well, released just yesterday, September 10, 2012, from Spaceweather.com this article:

"DOUBLE ASTEROID FLYBY: A pair of big, near-Earth asteroids will fly by the Earth-Moon system on Sept. 14th. 2012 QG42 is a 300 meter space rock that comes from the vicinity of Mars; it will pass 2.8 million km (7.4 LD) from Earth. 2012 QC8 is even bigger, about 1.1 km in diameter, hailing from the orbit of Jupiter; it will pass about 8.7 million km (22.7 LD) from Earth. Astronomers monitoring the incoming space rocks say they are glowing like 14th-15th magnitude stars, which makes them good targets for advanced amateur telescopes. Ephemerides: 2012 QG42, 2012 QC8." - www.spaceweather.com

In addition, this web site displays a pretty good JPL color animation of these incoming asteroids... incoming this weekend on either: September 14 or 15
WATCH JPL ANIMATION

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMvOH5Of9E4&feature=related

Alfred, for the many people who are writing in to me, specifically asking if either of these asteroids is "Silver Ray" aka "Ouskaar Nata", one of the "Cosmic event" asteroids, that will do a very close fly by to Earth to trigger the undersea quake off of the coast of Oregon.

The below is what I am telling them. These are the parallels that I thought you might find compelling:

" Please understand, in answer to your questions, I am going to let you draw your own conclusions...

about whether these newly discovered asteroids, 2012-QG42 and 2012-QC8, supposedly recently discovered on August 26th, coming in from... Hhhhhhhhmmmmmm... as close as Mars? And Jupiter. Really. And they just found them?

For further consideration, think of the 1998 movie "Deep Impact" with these interesting parallels:

a.) Morgan Freeman plays the part of a contemporary African American President;

b.) the cosmic body, in this situation, a comet, quite large... the size of Manhattan, NYC, it is on a direct trajectory path headed for Earth;

c.) in this movie, it is discovered with the assistance of an observatory telescope located on the top of a mountain in: southern Arizona.

Now the parallels at this moment in time for at least asteroid 2012-QG42 heading toward Earth:
[note: it can be reseached at http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2012%20QG42&orb=1 ]

a.) Barack Obama, an African American, is the U.S President;

b.) this asteroid is quite large, they say the size of 'three (3) football fields'. Large yes. However, NASA has been known to - omit or - change the facts from time to time.

c.) this asteroid was discovered by scientists at 3 observatory telescopes, two (2) of these telescopes are located in southern Arizona:

* one is on the top of Mount Lemmon, in the Catalina Mountains;
* the other one is part of an observatory project in the Catalina Mountains above the town of Catalina, Arizona, operated by the University of Arizona, called: "Catalina Sky Survey", a search program for the discovery & study of near Earth asteroids & comets;

Please keep in mind, both telescopes are located at the top of the same Catalina Mountain range, on the other side of each other, in southern Arizona.

Look at these striking similarities. What are the odds that the nature and parallel circumstances of these two celestial bodies... would be so close?

And, the comet in the movie "Deep Impact", in one scene they show it in the sky heading toward Earth. It has a big broad... silver tail.

These are just things to think about.

Again, I will let you draw your own conclusions.

Now, if you would, also please read again everything I have said about the "Silver Ray" asteroid, it's large size, and the fact that I have known about its incoming trajectory toward Earth... for months now... since early July 2012. And, it is now located out around Mars... heading toward Earth.

Will it hit Earth, no. To reinforce this answer, I will quote myself from the Andromeda Council web site, FAQ-Frequently Asked Question page, section titled: "THE ASTEROID" -

"... It will not hit Earth... There are likely to be some minor temporary electromagnetic cause & effects to the planet, and it will cause earthquakes, tremors and magma flow under the Earth's crust. To quote the commander of the primary Andromeda Council biosphere he said, ... it will rattle your cage a little."

Alfred, in closing, whatever happens, I find it highly fascinating that we have at least one, possibly two, asteroids heading toward Earth space in relative close proximity to Earth, and to each other, at almost the same time. And whose circumstances so closely parallels those we saw in the movie "Deep Impact". Coincidence?

As to the actual cause and effects to our planet, we shall see. Just know, it might get pretty bumpy down here with both of these going by Earth. I expect we're going to experience some tectonic plate movement, and there just might be some serious shake rattle & roll to the planet, at least based on what my Andromeda Council contacts have told me. We'll see.

This are just my thoughts on the incoming asteroid. Like I said, I hope you find them compelling."

Signed, Tolec

Andromeda Council website

www.andromedacouncil.com

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum