Latest topics
» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13  EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13

Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air… Posted on 2012/09/13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Now… Back at Java… Clarity of Air…
Posted on 2012/09/13

Here I sit, now, back at Java on the Rock. Computer is on the lap (something about having to tell YouTube I had uploaded videos from my iPhone… could not do it at my house), and I’m enjoying the greatly “expanded” (whatever that means) vortex/portal/gateway (it feels like all of those… maybe even “/stargate” should be added).

T&G were 9-9-ing over here.
I was 9-9-ing on Kauai, which was T&G’s home mission ground for several years.
Yumi/Gen were 9-9-ing for/from Japan.
Stephen/Anthony (together) were 9-9-ing from Sydney (Australia).
Kaye was 9-9-ing from Perth (Australia).
Suzan was 9-9-ing from Los Angeles.
Suzy (Star) was 9-9-ing from Oregon.
Barbara was 9-9-ing from Chicago.
WaveRider was 9-9-ing from Costa Rica.
Oona was 9-9-ing from Ireland.
Emily was 9-9-ing from Ireland.
Trevor was 9-9-ing from Ireland.

There we go. Those were the ones who connected the planet via the Hawaiian Sacred salt. (it really was Sac-RED, as it was red colored, via the Hawaiian soil from Hilo side). And there were hundreds, thousands, of you who also connected to the 9-9 around the world.

We thank you very very much.

So all that has happened (and I’ll collect those 9-9 letters you’ve written
and post them with comments open, soon, so you may all share experiences, if you wish), was perhaps the grandest expansion of Energy that this planet has seen in thousands of years. Portals were activated, begun, and some renewed, expanded, and some combined together to make a “larger” one (whatever “larger” means). The whole 9-9 even was a “portal”, a doorway, to a Higher Consciousness for Hue-manity than we have ever seen on this planet.

Can I “prove” it? No. Do I know it? Yes. We are flying, like the red-white-blue parasailers below, into a clearer brighter cleaner air. For us all.

Aloha, Kp (and here’s the parasail)

Thanks to http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum