Latest topics
» Temporal Anchor, Time Lock
Today at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: "[LL] recorded calls w/ [RR]" plus more
Today at 1:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "Glitch" BLOCKS Mars Rover Data From Earth..
Today at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» These documents are NOT secret! They ARE a matter of Public Record.
Today at 11:34 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on the Knew Weigh Radio Show September 20, 2018 PT1, 2 & 3
Today at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Happy Autumnal Equinox
Today at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» THIS IS WHY EAST COAST IS FLOODED!!! RIVER IN THE SKY...
Today at 10:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» This is How We Clean 88,000 Tons of Plastic From the Ocean
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Gray Man Ghost of Pawleys Island Real Footage During Hurricane Florence
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something BIG Crashed In Antarctica Again?
Today at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "UFO" over Queens - Strange glowing light captivates residents! plus MORE
Today at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Danger of Ignoring Your Surroundings
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified, Unredacted –> Trigger
Today at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 20: HIGHER LEVEL STAFF NEEDS YOUR HELP AND OTHER LIES FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES XXVII: CERN TAROT CYBER SEANCE - ADA LOVELACE & THE ORPHIC CIRCLE!
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Horrific Tornado damage in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | 21 09 2018
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Does it Mean to Experience Non-linearity Beyond the Five Senses?
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thriving with Foster and Kimberly
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: WE ARE NOT ALONE!!! ROSWELL UFO CRASH REVISITED... plus MORE
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Amazon Truck Drivers Witness Can't Be Explained!
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FADE to BLACK FADERNIGHT w/ Corey Goode
Yesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Discover The Most Effective Way To Induce A Lucid Dream & It Works For Everyone
Yesterday at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » ANNA VON REITZ » Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks

Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anna von Reitz ~ My Apologies and Thanks on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

My Apologies and Thanks

Posted on August 13, 2017 by David Robinson
  Justice Anna von Reitz
I have not been answering phone calls and haven’t been answering mail, because I am simply overwhelmed with work.
I am maintaining my health and my outlook as best as I can, but I literally don’t have time to do anything but work, work, work. If it’s not one kind of work, it’s another. Up at dawn, down at midnight, repeat, repeat, repeat.
It must also be admitted that I am not as young as I used to be and the boundless energy and flexibility of youth are sadly lacking. I can’t “bounce back” so have to keep on a steady schedule and focus on making progress toward the major goals.
Every week I get thousands of emails from people needing help, people who are confused and need assistance with paperwork, people who are angry about the whole situation, people who are in jail who shouldn’t be. I can sympathize and I need to be kept up to date on what is going on in the world, but aside from sharing information with you all, I can’t get involved in millions of individual cases and thousands of issues.
There is just one issue that underlies all of it — the identity theft that has been practiced against us all.
If they hadn’t stolen our identities as birthright Americans none of the evils presently upon us would be possible. If they hadn’t infringed upon our common law copyright of our own given name, none of this would be possible.
So that is the central issue that has to be addressed, here and on an international basis.
In order to do that, I have to keep my nose to that grindstone and somehow ignore every secondary issue.
I want you all to know how very much I care and how thankful I am to those of you who have been faithfully supporting our team. I am “old school” so it really bothers me that I can’t write thank you notes and respond one by one to everyone who donates. Your generosity certainly deserves that and more, but the fact is that I can’t even write thank you notes and hope to get my work done.
Sometimes, you can’t fish and you can’t cut bait, you can only put on your blinders and dive headlong into the task(s) that absolutely have to be done. This is one of those moments.
Keep tuned for important updates.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum