OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017
Heather Recounts Washington DC Swearing In Ceremony
Missing From Transcript

Transcript of call from Heather 11 AUGUST 2017 Heather-small-square-photo

Terran note: Text in red are my notes and comments, not Heather's words.

Heather Phone Call Transcript 11 AUGUST 2017
(transcribed by Denice from a recorded telephone conversation with Terran and Heather)

H: They were asking me do I “swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?” And I started out by saying, “By due sworn declaration... " and I stopped mid sentence because I felt two very strong energetic signatures swoop in... tried to figure out where they were coming from. And I said, can I have a second? She said sure.

H: Then I said, "OK". She said "OK" that’s it. And I said, no. May I proceed?

H: She said, we still see you did it.

H: No, I said,  No. Standing due identification correction. I am source of all that is. Original. Nunc pro tunc, praetera, preterea and I do swear to speak only true, accurate, and complete.

H: That was the entire swearing in and that was the only time I knew I would have to make the standing due identification correction

T: Right

H: So if it is not in there, that is what we call falsifying of the evidence. When they change the transcript like that. Because that right there was the ‘lynchpin’ of them not being able to do the whole identification hearing to begin with.

T: Yeah, it is completely missing from the transcript.  It just says”(sworn in)"...  [there was one redacted sentence in the transcript]

H: Really? Wow!

H: So here is what happens when you have someone who knows completely how the game is played and they play it perfectly. That’s the best thing they can do is alter the physical evidence. And hope that it doesn’t stick

H: What they don’t understand is every single being is a transmitting/receiving utility. Well they understand that in a monetary sense [as in the TDA accounts with your name and Social Security number], but they don’t understand it in a practical application. [in their lives]

H: Even the conversations that they are having out in the park all by themselves, without their phones and their ‘secret’...  those are recorded as well.

H: It makes NSA look like children playing with Fisher Price recording tools

H: So, like I said you can’t stop someone from being corrupt all you can do is accept evidence of their corruption and I can tell you... there is a reason why we are going through all of this... because it is never going to happen again.

H: Those that were in power are effectively being removed as we speak.

H: And they are removing themselves by their very choices.  So we have the old world going out and we have the new world coming in.

T: we certainly feel the frequencies here shift.

H: oh, yeah! DC is no longer what it was before I arrived, even after I left it has completely changed. It is just deteriorating [the frequencies] faster and faster and faster. Until it is finally no longer there. And not just DC but all international equivalents, those are what we call Portal cities. Vatican, everywhere. And all the inner earth equivalents.

H: This is how it plays out...

H: Focus on the big picture... focus on the end result. Because that is where all the details go super fast when we only focus on the result. And we just handle the details as they come up.

H: If we focus on the details, it can feel like eternity and that is what makes it really heavy, really resistant. There was a resistance even to my presence physically here... so me feeling their setbacks...  those frequencies are not pleasant.. And I have not felt these kinds of frequencies since the first time I ever went to London.

T: Right

H: This is how London felt. Very similar to Virginia, which is a very interesting observation.

T: at the jail there?

H: No I am not just talking about the jail. No the jail itself is a really grotesque example of how the prison systems are banks... this jail actually transports for the US Marshals for free because they get funding for each bed.  And the women who are in here... They all know it is a money based operation. It’s very fascinating actually. To have a conversation with the women who are in here. They see what is going on. 

H: They (the jail) basically get all this Fed money. You (the prisoner) get nothing in return. Essentially a uniform and some sheets. That’s it. For all the money they are getting for each one.

H: I do not know how much they (jail) are receiving but I know in DC they were supposedly getting 15K a day for each person.

H: But what I can tell you. At least the prisoners who are in here...

T: You can get a nice hotel for that... (laughter)

H:  Yeah, right (laughter)

H: Makes Trump International look like the Motel 6

H: Yeah, it is grotesque but as far as Virginia itself... I have only been on the outskirts of Virginia and that was the weekend that Princess Diana got it. This is the first time I have been full-fledged ‘inside’... you know we are not that far from Richmond... not that far from Norfolk... but there’s also another base here about 7 miles from Warsaw. I don’t know the name. [there's actually two, NSWC Dhalgren (a Navy directed energy weapons lab) and Dover AFB which is purportedly an SSP base]

H: I don’t go anywhere that it is not required.  I go some places that it is really toxic and I have gone where there are some really toxic frequencies... but I can tell you this is probably the hardest one where I have been in the densest, toxic in this space. And that’s saying a lot coming out of DC.

H: DC actually felt light. Felt fun. Felt perfect. Ready right. Then there were a couple of decisions that were made... not even in the U.S., and that’s why this all began.

H: So all this talk of National security is a bunch of BS. .All the prison bonds are worthless,  all the trading programs globally are worthless, because of the decisions they have made over the last two weeks.

H: They can play whatever semantic games they want, removing Nunc Pro Tunc praeteria preeteria... it doesn’t matter because they are toned. They are seen.

H: Luckily for everyone on this planet it is a paperless system now. So that is recorded, evidenced. And their corruption is evidenced. And we move forward. The Old world is out. It is out.

H: Anything that tries to stop Original from being Original... and how much more evidence do you need of someone trying to stop Original from being Original by removing a few seemingly, a few words? Nunc pro tunc, praeteria, preteria.  How scared do they have to be to remove those four or five words? How powerful are those words?

T: I thought it was odd, because they left  Parker Still’s sworn in ceremony there [Eastern Tennessee District Grand Jury Testimony]. And they truncated yours to just "(sworn in)".

H: Oh really? Yeah that would be DC records?

T: I am looking at the grand jury testimony of Parker Still and they swore him in. . .the whole thing was in there. But in DC it isn’t in there!

H: That is not how it is supposed to be. It is supposed to be word for word.  They had to swear Parker Still in in DC.  They swore him in and asked if he swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Could you look, is it cut for him?

T: Yeah, I will.

[Parker Steill/Still swearing in was trqnscribed as follows in the Washington DC transcript:
"PARKER STEILL,
Having been called as a witness on behalf of the
Government and having been first duly sworn by the
Deputy Clerk , was examined and testified as follows::]

H: You guys will figure it out. It’s all there.  Keep your eye on the big picture. Remember, this case is a Red Herring.

H: And like I told Z, when we talked. He said this is checkmate. I said yeah, it was checkmate four and a half years ago.  So everyone wins on this. Just keep our eyes on the results? Ok?

T: Ok.

H: On the big picture.

T: I am going to fly into Nashville and my brother is going to pick me up and take me to Knoxville.

H: Oh good!

B: I saw him in Wyoming recently.

H: Right.  Oh, that’s awesome! How far is Knoxville from Nashville?

T: About the distance from Austin to Houston.

H: Ok. Well my love to your brother. Thank him. And I will just see you and Y.

Jail Phone Recording: You have one minute left.

H: I love you guys! Thank you so much! Please tell Lisa to remove the money from the commissary.

T: I will.

H: Ok. Thank you.

T: Bye

H: Bye Bye.

Posted by Obi-Wan Kabuki at 11:24 AM
Thanks to: http://terrancognito.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum