Latest topics
» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 14, 2019
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 5:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 11, 2019
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 5:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Area 51: Bob Lazar, Secret Aircraft, Cover-Ups and the Underground Aspect of the Base | Nick Redfern
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Most Massive Neutron Star Ever Recorded has been Discovered By Astronomers
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Panel: 65% of vaccinated children develop serious disease. Only 1% of non-vaccinated children does
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Building 7 - The Achilles Heel - David Icke
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: Gold Price Manipulation, The DOJ & Banker Suicides
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Predilections are dissolved
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newly-Developed Solar Cells Convert Ambient Indoor Light into Electricity
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Greys - Gigi Young
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» America's Secret Chernobyl & Toxic Rocket Testing EXPOSED!
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» World-famous cellist Yo-Yo Ma performs 100 metres underground at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN???
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 9 17 19
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smart TVs Caught Sending Sensitive User Data To Facebook And Netflix
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA ARSET: Review of Aquatic Remote Sensing & Freshwater Habitats, Part 1/3
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyToday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Dave Schmidt's (Meta 1 Coin) Fiduciary Duty?
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by RamblerNash

» POOFness for SEPT 17: TERMINUS MORE DONATION PANDERING FROM JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by RamblerNash

» US Navy Validates UFO Videos. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyYesterday at 8:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extraterrestrial highway' sign is taken down
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two UFO Seen Over New York City Tribute Lights On 911 plus MORE
 Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story" EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION »  Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story"

Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Below is a post at Rumor Mill News.......WTH????

Reader, fwd: Kerry Cassidy - "NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 13-Sep-2012 23:33:40

(Thanks, S. :)

(We have no idea whether this information given to Kerry Cassidy is accurate and factual. We note that Poof's latest newsletter ended with: "By the way, there have been arrests going on for about 3 yrs now...many sitting on navy ships off the coast...others, already in the hague. Peace is coming around the world.")

Reader S. sends us:

NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story
http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1299-navy-ships-and-chinese-vessels-reported-off-coast-of-sf-developing-story

Thursday, 13 September 2012 16:54

Written by Kerry Cassidy

I am being told there are at least 3 confirmations of something going on off the coast of San Francisco, involving US Navy Ships and an unknown number of Chinese vessels. I am being told this involves the arrest of possibly around 600 bankers.. who may be being held in a US ship... under arrest by the Hague. The arrests are being carried out by the U.S. military.

At this time, regardless of the fact that i have more data I am being asked by at least one source not to go into any more detail than that. Apparently there are a number of operations going on at this time.

At least one source has suggested that this may actually be a cover operation for something more far reaching.

I have 3 verifications from my sources in addition to the original sources... confirms from their 3 sources.

Anyone with additional info preferably from someone in connection with the military or intel is welcome to contact me at kerry@projectcamelot.tv or on skype at snowjaguar

Note: I contacted Clif High about the above info and he directed me to the following site where he insists all vessels must be detectable at sea to other vessels using a transponder called an AIS. He says there is no sign of either large U.S. Navy vessels or any Chinese vessels in those waters off the coast of San Francisco according to this site:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

...developing...

http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1299-navy-ships-and-chinese-vessels-reported-off-coast-of-sf-developing-story

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum