Latest topics
» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyToday at 3:36 am by RamblerNash

» Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:32 am by Em

» Can your dreams predict a person's death ?
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:26 am by Em

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:21 am by RamblerNash

» Quantum physicist describes alien encounter
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing stories of impact | Philippines | Plastic Bank
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE ENERGY: Wal Thornhill on the Basics of Electric Universe Theory
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Active shooter at Pensacola naval base; 10 patients transported to hospitals… Developing…
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else?
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by RamblerNash

» Flurries of the new countenance are received with joy and playfulness
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Atmospheric Wave Supercharges Noctilucent Clouds Over the Southern Hemisphere
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Local Islanders Surprised By"FREAKISH" Weather Event! - "Just Looked Out of Place"
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 12-02-2019… Trump lashes out in all directions as world tension escalates to dangerous levels
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by topspin2

» POOPness for DEC 5: CHRISTMAS IS COMING BUT FORGET ABOUT SPENDING ON YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!! SEND ME YOUR MONEY!
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant Sphere UFO - Multiple UFOs Sighted Over New York! plus MORE
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Justin Trudeau, Making Fun Of Trump
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geminid Meteor Shower 2019 - Earth Passes Through a Stream of Debris from 'Rock Comet' 3200 Phaethon
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something really weird shows up on Google Earth in Antarctica
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy officer saw 'two-mile-wide UFO' over base
UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE

UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado

UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE Nunn-colorado  
Published: 1:53 PM 8/21/2017

object was not a reflection...

Nunn, Colorado - 08-20-17 - I was setting up to record the eclipse of the sun for tomorrow 170821 when I cough a circle object next to the Sun on 170820 at 11:20 am.

At first I thought it was the reflection of the sun off my camera lens and i was seeing a smaller sun but I decided to experiment a little to make sure so I took 9 videos in short breaks between to see if the object would move and it did!

At first I thought it was the Moon that I caught on video. I was using my Z740 Cell-phone Camera with a number 12 welding glass plate for welding to record the eclipse with.

I clip number 4 I rotated the camera 90 degrees and the object was not a reflection or it would have moved!

In clip 8 the sun was behind a cloud but the planet or ship wasn't! The Sun was out of focus due to the clouds but the ship/planet wasn't!

In Clip 9 it was gone! If you check the time stamps that are on each clip you can see the order.

The only problem I had was that my Z740 would record the videos at different position like in one clip the Planet/Ship would be at the top and next it was at the right. Not sure why that happened? can you please tell me what I'm looking at to put my mind at ease?

https://youtu.be/KAp3-eJrdHs

Thanks to: http://www.ufocasebook.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz