HomePortalLog inRegister

~  BOYCOTT FOR PEACE ~ FROM NOW THROUGH THE HOLIDAY SEASON ~ WE URGE ALL TO CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS AND/OR HELP BY BOYCOTTING BIG CHAIN STORES  ~  WE ACT TOGETHER FOR PEACE TO STARVE THE WAR MACHINE!!

Latest topics
» Cosmic Awarness:"the Galactic Federation Forces did intervene, and rather than allowing the aircraft to be destroyed, it is seen that a rift was opened in that which is commonly called the time/space continuum; a rift, an opening or a portal,,,,,"
Today at 8:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream.
Today at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Transcendence of issues arising within and (apparently) without is of primary importance for all Gaia out-lookers
Today at 8:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stand Alone
Today at 7:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Discovering Alien Life Could Change Religious Philosophies
Today at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular UFO Footage! MUST SEE
Today at 6:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 21-10-2014: RON TALKS WITH AMBASSADOR ABOUT HONG KONG & MORE
Today at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» In Case You Wondered …
Today at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous Explained
Today at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truly! THE BEST UFO Sightings Compilation I Have Seen – NEW
Today at 4:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-20-14… “Did the dragon family take control of the Federal Reserve Board”
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bank of England’s real time payment system is down
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE : MARS ”BLASTED” ENCOUNTER CAUGHT ON TELESCOPES
Today at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Average Life Expectancy For A Fiat Currency Is 27 Years
Today at 10:58 am by bs4ever

»  ZAP Co RV/ GCR Intel & Rumors Update … RV/GCR Diwali Dhamaka…– October 20, 2014
Today at 10:42 am by bs4ever

» The Elohim: The Light Warriors Are Doing a Magnificent Cleansing Job in Preparation for the Shift Portal on October 23, 2014
Today at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Over Los Angeles On Weather Radar, Oct 13, 2014
Today at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Charlotte NC Man Sees A UFO And Has The Video To Prove It, Oct 2014
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Multilateral Economics 101
Yesterday at 9:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stocks Are Sliding, Banks Are Shrinking: Reality Of Long Overdue ‘Supply & Demand’ Back In Action!
Yesterday at 9:02 pm by Herb Lady

» POOFness for OCT 19: "Stairway"
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here Come the Halloween Memes
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Radio Hawai’i… “Late Night with Kp 10-18-14″ Posted on 2014/10/19 by kauilapele
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Possible Ancient Hybrid Human Skeleton In Peru? A Nurse Gives Her Opinion
Yesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Curry Can Kill Cancer Cells
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 350 ALIEN UFO ARTIFACTS DISCOVERED UNDER MAYAN PYRAMID
Yesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE UNIVERSAL ONE by Walter Russell
Yesterday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JON DOE : UFO Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Yesterday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar-system-wide climate change: Scientists puzzled by ‘wobble’ of Saturn moon Mimas
Yesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Hidden Meanings of Yin and Yang
Yesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

Featured Art by bs4ever

Share | 

Cancer Cure with a Drink

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Cancer Cure with a Drink   Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Cancer Cure with a Drink

"If I could pick only one treatment to cure my cancer, this would be it," says a top expert on alternative cancer treatments.
Research conducted by a scientist at the Detroit Institute of Cancer Research showed this is one of the world's most powerful cancer cures. Even the mainstream National Cancer Institute confirmed that this do-it-yourself treatment kills almost 100 percent of cancer cells within 48 hours. Then they buried the evidence.
Personally, I've been writing about cancer treatments for almost seven years. Out of nearly 400 that I've investigated, I haven't found an at-home treatment that's better.
In fact, it's likely that NO treatment is better, even the ones provided by top alternative cancer doctors. Yet you can purchase this remarkable breakthrough over-the-counter, without a prescription.

It worked for Robert, age 54, who had late-stage stomach cancer. His doctors told him he didn't have a chance. The most they could do was buy him a little time, using four aggressive chemotherapy drugs PLUS radiation—a deadly, toxic, last-ditch treatment.
INSTEAD Robert used this non-toxic liquid and was completely cancer-free within months. The amazed doctor was forced to admit that Robert's cancer was "in remission." Two years later, he was still cancer-free.
Another patient, named Arch, was told he had only a 15 percent chance to live. He's still alive three years later with "no evidence of cancer in repeated CAT scans."

Click here:http://naturalcancerremedies.com/OYC-video/index.php?SC=CLGBOXAR4 , and watch an important video presentation about this discovery.

If you'd like to comment, write me at newsletter@cancerdefeated.com. Please do not write asking for personal advice about your health. I'm prohibited by law from assisting you. If you want to contact us about a product you purchased or a service issue, the email address is custserv@cancerdefeated.com.
Editor in Chief: Lee Euler Contributing Editors: Mindy Tyson McHorse, Carol Parks, Roz RoscoeMarketing: Shane Holley Information Technology Advisor: Michelle Mato Webmaster: Steve MacLellan Fulfillment & Customer Service: Joe Ackerson and Cami Lemr
Health Disclaimer: The information provided above is not intended as personal medical advice or instructions. You should not take any action affecting your health without consulting a qualified health professional. The authors and publishers of the information above are not doctors or health-caregivers. The authors and publishers believe the information to be accurate but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. There is some risk associated with ANY cancer treatment, and the reader should not act on the information above unless he or she is willing to assume the full risk.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:14 PM
Back to top Go down

Cancer Cure with a Drink

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind ::  ::  :: -