Latest topics
» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Today at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Today at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Today at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Today at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Today at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Today at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Today at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Today at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Toronto, Canada plus MORE
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Trump Declassifies Fisa Documents!
Today at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORLD WIDE footages of NIBIRU PLANETX incoming binary system worldwide sighting plus MORE
Today at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvest Moon Rising - The Most Beautiful Full Moon of the Year Coming Next Week
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flynn's Plea Deal will SHOCK You!!
Today at 12:14 am by Serena1

» A Message To and From Th3 Ḧḭṽḕ Collective
Today at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Series of Anomalies Stretching Across Pacific Ocean
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TO EACH HIS OWN
Today at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FADE TO BLACK w/ Linda Moulton Howe : The National Solar Observatory
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Queen Found Guilty by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 8:18 pm by MartyM

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Music Alchemy Astrology » umm...remember the death rays on every pole? where did they go?

umm...remember the death rays on every pole? where did they go?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MusicAlchemy

on monday morning before the eclipse took place I jumped in the truck and ran to the store. I looked up at the local "death ray", you know, those camophlage cell phone towers that hold the sonic weapons? I don't know what the technical name is for these nasty things but I always envision myself with an ax, like a lumberjack and I chop them down. Never mind they are on metal poles...I still see myself chopping them down. 

Anyhow, I took note of the absence of the one that looks over our neighborhood. They are pretty much everywhere in my small city, until Monday. Of course I questioned my eyes...are they really gone? I went to some other areas of the town today doing regular errands and made it a point to look for the ones over there I know. Well, all the towers are stripped naked. NAKED! The death rays are disappeared. Is it me? Did I imagine they were there and now they are not?

I did not imagine them, I know that. But I can tell you, as of my roundabout town today; THEY ARE NO MORE.

What does this mean? I am cautiously optimistic but I did want to let everyone know and to see who can check in and see if they are gone from your skies too. 

I call this good news. Wow. woohoo!!!
<3

Check out my youtube channel for I Ching readings and other divergent topics. https:www.youtube.com/c/musicalchemy
http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum