Latest topics
» Two Loud Mystery ‘Explosions’ Heard across Large Parts of Doncaster, UK
Today at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Legion Legate of Anonymous - QAnon is a right-wing conspiracy metatheory & Eminem is a Pedophile
Today at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL BEN FULFORD WEEKLY REPORT - “Jesus Christ to Marry Asian Goddess” 11/12/18
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ STRANGE LIGHTS APPEAR AND HOVER OVER LANCASTER, NORTH CAROLINA plus MORE
Today at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vaccine Wars: How Most Pediatricians Now Represent Big Pharma Instead of Their Patients
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

»  As a Siberian city endures temperatures of -50 C, (-58 deg F) NASA claim whole global temperature about to plummet in a matter of months
Today at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High: c60 + intergalactic- a conversation with Ken (scientist)
Today at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEW crater discovered from rare ancient asteroid - Size of Paris!
Today at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Camp Fire Paradise Lost to Agenda 21?
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ ***NIBIRU FACTS***(For All your inquiries) plus MORE
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Civilisation Of Atlantis Found?
Today at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» ZAP, your help is appreciated....
Today at 12:45 am by 4-truth

» Strange face found on rocky object in front of Mars Rover
Yesterday at 10:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» There is a new volcanic island emerging near Mayotte
Yesterday at 10:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Info Minus 'Just Talking:' Paradise Victim Interview, New Fire San Bernadino, Etc.
Yesterday at 7:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CA FIRE VICTIM SPEAKS OUT
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & digging Holes Radio Show November 10, 2018
Yesterday at 7:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» OPERATION TORCH CALIFORNIA
Yesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First Wave Of Migrant Caravan Arrives In San Diego As Troops Erect Barricades & Razor Fence
Yesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here is every QAnon prediction that’s failed to come true
Yesterday at 3:13 pm by Dorothy55

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION »  What Pizzagate reveals about evil. Plus, an ex-FBI agent tells what he learned about sex crimes against children.

What Pizzagate reveals about evil. Plus, an ex-FBI agent tells what he learned about sex crimes against children.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

topspin2

I see lots of information but very little action....Sex then death for many of these kids....Hollywood's finest must sacrifice their children...Do people really believe Eric Clapton's kid walked/crawled off a balcony...Travolta etc.....Its way beyond the sex...And speak of it.....Signing your death sentence...

microaggressor

topspin2 wrote:"Do people really believe Eric Clapton's kid walked/crawled off a balcony..."

Wow, what a twisted thing to say!

bs4ever

microaggressor wrote: Wow, what a twisted thing to say!

You are supremely qualified in twisted.!

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

microaggressor

bs4ever wrote:
microaggressor wrote: Wow, what a twisted thing to say!

You are supremely qualified in twisted.!
 How is that? Is it because you're a coward that sits at home while real men go out in the streets to protect your women from Muslim sympathizers like your self?  
You make me sick!

topspin2

Sometimes the truth is a bitter pill micro..The Satanic world is an evil place and all the members have a steep price to pay. I wish it were not true...Just where do you think all of the missing children are?

Avebury

"How is that? Is it because you're a coward that sits at home while real men go out in the streets to protect your women from Muslim sympathizers like your self?
You make me sick!"

"Protect your women?" "Muslim sympathizers?"
Have you heard about freedom of religion? Are you really this much of a paranoid , Infowars infected caricature? I can see you in your white polo shirt and tiki torch...

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL actually bs4ever is not a muslim sympathizer nor is topspin twisted. I always find it interesting the conclusions people come to with no reasonable proof.

microaggressor

You're a dummy!! I don't like polo shirts or tiki torches.

microaggressor

I always kinda thought it was twisted to imply that Clapton murdered his child, but maybe I have some sort of weird hang up.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
It is very interesting to research just how many of the icons in the music industry and Hollyweird have lost children. The ones that did somehow have seemed to stay current and relevant. Not all of them but a good percentage of them.

http://www.ranker.com/list/celebrities-whose-children-died/celebrity-lists

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting/real-life/parenting-galleries/hollywood-tragedy-celebrities-who-have-lost-a-child/image-gallery/e28e49a0dc007346783d7eea1ef75a90

http://theboot.com/celebrities-whose-children-have-died/

http://www.nickiswift.com/2018/celebrities-lost-child/

bs4ever

microaggressor wrote: How is that? Is it because you're a coward that sits at home while real men go out in the streets to protect your women from Muslim sympathizers like your self?  
You make me sick!

Micro, Micro, Micro, oh dear, where to start with this list of symptoms?

You are quite right of course as you are very sick indeed. It is somewhat a puzzle to anyone not displaying your unique charm to understand how someone can be a coward for not protecting others from themselves while they are sitting at home, how does that work?

Micro, you do give the impression of going downhill after your poster girl lost the election, are you still missing Hilary Micro?

microaggressor

My little brother Joey drowned in the creek in our back yard. Let's see one of you twisted cock suckers spin it towards murder

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Are you a famous well paid celeb? If not it would not apply micro. And I am not a twisted cocksucker. Sacrificed is a bit different to them than murder.
You can look at this any way you want and I will not call you names for sharing your opinion. Unlike you...

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:Are you a famous well paid celeb? If not it would not apply micro. And I am not a twisted cocksucker. Sacrificed is a bit different to them than murder.
You can look at this any way you want and I will not call you names for sharing your opinion. Unlike you...

Of course... what was I thinking? Everyone knows it's common sense that if you "are you a famous well paid celeb", and your child dies, the odds are that you murdered/sacrificed that child. especially if your well paid! Silly me, what was I thinking? 

bs4ever

microaggressor wrote:

Of course... what was I thinking?
 Silly me, what was I thinking? 

Thats a question for Dr Ruth

Anyone not trained and hardened in that field would be lost in the sewer

microaggressor

bs4ever wrote:
microaggressor wrote:

Of course... what was I thinking?
 Silly me, what was I thinking? 

Thats a question for Dr Ruth                                                                       I think that it's goes without saying that such a nonsensical statement deserves no comment.  

Anyone not trained and hardened in that field would be lost in the sewer

Avebury

I think you've had enough internet for today, micro.

topspin2

Micro...Sorry to hear about your brother...Ive lost two, both at an early age, so I know how difficult the loss can be...There is however a society that exists that  seems to be soulless...They do terrible things to innocent children..The world is not what it seems....Thanks God this is not the final destination for our souls...

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:I think you've had enough internet for today, micro.
 Thanks mom, I'll take your dim-witted statement under consideration.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL :)

microaggressor

Did you really laugh out loud, or are you just saying that?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I really did

microaggressor

:tup:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum