OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler Jerzy511

POOFness for AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 31-Aug-2017 01:36:16

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: The Mid Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness''
Date: Thu, August 31, 2017 1:12 am

Zap Says

AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler Raw
HI ALL

TO REMINISCE A BIT, THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PORKERS ARE AT IT ON A GRAND SCALE. INFORMATION TODAY WAS TRULY EXCEPTIONAL. THE CHINESE FOUNDATION FOLKS HAVE GIVEN ME A SCHEDULE OF WHEN TO DO WHAT, NOW THAT THE TYPHOON IS OVER AND PEOPLE HAVE RESCHEDULED THEIR FLIGHTS TO HONG KONG TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.

I TRULY WANT TO TELL YOU SOME AMAZING DETAILS LIKE HOW THE FROG TOOK THE BALL FROM THE DRAGON AND MADE IT TO THE CASTLE UNHARMED, BUT IT WOULD NOT MEAN ANYTHING UNLESS YOU SAID SOMETHING LIKE “SOME IDIOT TRIED TO STEAL THE MASTER ACCOUNT OR PORTION THEREOF AND FAILED MISERABLY”. BUT THE EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR IN HIGH PLACES IS UNMISTAKABLE.

AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS HISTORY HAVE WE MADE IT THIS FAR WITHOUT BLOWING UP, SO THE FUTURE SEEMS TO BE PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD IN TERMS OF THE DIVINE PLAN. THAT PARTICULAR PLAN, IN BOOK FORM (ACTUALLY ON BAMBOO), DEFINES THIS TIME OF THE RELEASES AS A TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY, AND IT IS. EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT THAT FROM MY TIME IN CHINA HAS SHOWN THAT TO BE TRUE.

THERE ARE MANY ARRESTS IN PROGRESS AND SCHEDULED AS THE LAST CLEAN IS PERFORMED. SOME INTELLIGENCE HAS SHOWN MULTIPLE COMPLICITY BETWEEN INSTITUTIONS. SUCH SHENANIGANS WILL ONLY SERVE TO STEAL THE FUNDS WHEN THE RELEASE OCCURS. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED.

AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler 1366704099-tumblrm5xd-o

MOST REALLY BAD GUYS JUST DROP DEAD FROM A HEART ATTACK. THEY ARE NOT BEING SHY ABOUT THE CLEANUP AS THEY REMOVE JUNIOR AND SENIOR MEMBERS OF THAT SYSTEM THAT ARE BAD EGGS. I THINK HUMANITY CAN BE QUITE CERTAIN THAT THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF THE NEXT WHILE IS TAKEN CARE OF.

SO WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED NOW? A BOATLOAD OF FUNDS BEING BROUGHT OUT INTO THE FRESH AIR AFTER BEING SQUIRRELLED AWAY FOR A LONG TIME.

THESE FUNDS ARE VERY LARGE, COME FROM VERY OLD ACCOUNTS, AND ARE MEANT FOR THIS TIME IN THE RECONSTRUCTION PERIOD. THIS IS WHERE PROJECTS ARE THE FOCUS OF ATTENTION. TO REBUILD COMMUNITIES, FACTORIES, SERVICES, ROADS, WATER, AND ALL THAT WILL TAKE MANY TRILLIONS TO EVEN TAKE A BITE OUT OF THOSE WORKS, AND THE AMOUNTS AVAILABLE ARE ADEQUATE FOR THE PURPOSE. WE CAN REALLY ACTUALLY EXPECT THIS NOW.

THE TIMING OF THIS RELEASE WILL BE REALLY WELCOME FOR THE GOOD PEOPLE OF TEXAS AND THE NIGHTMARE THAT IS FLOWING IN THE STREETS. THAT IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF WATER, AND IT WILL TAKE TRILLIONS TO REBUILD WHAT WAS DAMAGED. AND THAT WILL BE A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD NEW AND IMPROVED THINGS, COMMUNITIES, AND OTHER DEVELOPMENTS. MUCH WORK TO DO THERE. ONE OF OUR LAWYERS LIVES THERE AND IS SENDING ME PICTURES OF HIS COMMUNITY “ISLAND” SURROUNDED BY WATER TOMORROW SO I WILL SEE FIRST HAND – SORTA.

A WHILE BACK, MY FIRST BIT OF TRAVEL WAS GOOD, AND NOW THE SECOND BIT IS GOING TO BE A LOT BETTER. I WILL HAVE TO SPEND A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME GETTING THINGS SET UP WITH THE FOUNDATION AND I AM SURE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT. ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE TO GET ME THERE AND SOME NICE HOTEL WITHOUT COCKROACHES.

RIGHT NOW, I AM STAYING PUT UNTIL THE LONG WEEKEND IS OVER BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS IN THAT DIRECTION, BUT THEN THINGS WILL MOVE FAST. I WISH IT WAS FASTER AS SURVIVAL MODE SUCKS, BUT WE HAVE TO HAVE THE PATIENCE TO DEAL WITH THE TIMINGS NO MATTER WHAT.

I AM SO MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING QUITE A FEW OF YOU SO FAR. AS TIME PERMITS, I GET TO KNOW ANOTHER ONE OF YOU THAT HAS COME IN TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND, AND I AM GRATEFUL FOR NEW FRIENDS AND VISIONARIES. IT WILL TAKE SO MANY OF US TO DO THIS WORK AND THAT IS THE MEAT AND POTATOES OF THIS EFFORT – ALL OF US DOING THIS.

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT IN THESE END TIMES. WE WILL DO MANY GOOD THINGS.

GOD BLESS AND BE WELL.

IN FAR-REACHING GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 30, 2017
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

AUG 30/31: The Mid Week by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler Scam-alert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

pemaquid72

Unbelievable!  Read Jerzy’s drivel this week!

How is it, every week “funds will be in hand” and every week Jerzy pulls another lame, tired, “used that many times before” excuse out of his very shallow and unimaginative basket of excuses.

How is it, with all of this work that now has to be accomplished BEFORE ANY FUNDS CAN FIND THEIR WAY TO JERZY, he didn’t mention this before?  Why hasn’t all of this “work” been identified and planned for long ago?  Why is this time any different than previous years when it comes to greedy, crooked bankers, typhoons, immense paper structures to build, arduous travel and meetings ad nausea.

Oh, and now another trip!  Why didn’t Jerzy say a month ago when he had to beg for an plane ticket did he not mention he would have to take several trips?  Simple.  Because then there is no way Jerzy could say “funds next week”.  It just never ends with this guy playing us for stupid marks, idiot fools.

And then Jerzy posts this gem:

“THERE ARE MANY ARRESTS IN PROGRESS AND SCHEDULED AS THE LAST CLEAN IS PERFORMED. SOME INTELLIGENCE HAS SHOWN MULTIPLE COMPLICITY BETWEEN INSTITUTIONS. SUCH SHENANIGANS WILL ONLY SERVE TO STEAL THE FUNDS WHEN THE RELEASE OCCURS. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED.”

Why or why cannot the arrest of Jerzy Babkowski be top of Grandfather’s to do list?  What about the complicity between Jerzy and Will Barney and the Humanus-Landa-China-Global graft-fraud squad?
"Last clean"?  Jerzy has been using the arrest of crooked bankers for years!  Why would this time be the "last clean"?  There have always been crooked bankers, and always be crooked bankers.  And there will always be crooks like Jerzy Babkowski.

Shenanigans?  What about the shenanigan of Jerzy being evicted and living in his car as of a month ago?  And then there is this post that begs detail:

“RIGHT NOW, I AM STAYING PUT UNTIL THE LONG WEEKEND IS OVER BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS IN THAT DIRECTION”

So, a long weekend sitting in your car, connected to Starbucks WIFI, eating ketchup sandwiches waiting to run to Western Union to get your money from Will Barney?

The incongruences between all of Jerzy’s manipulative lies and story lines just renders all of them beyond stupid, beyond rational comprehension.  And yet, this guy apparently has been entrusted billions and trillions of dollars to save our planet and cure humanity, and Jerzy Babkowski is the only one who can do it.  Not any government, charitable or aid organization, not one global business or international company, not the United Nations, the European Organization or the United States or even China.  Only Jerzy Babkowski.

God save us all from the stupid people who believe any of Jerzy Babkowski’s constant and never ending diarrhea of the mouth.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum