Latest topics
» The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments. Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good for your pocketbook but not your health: 3 Reasons why LED lights are not the best option
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Long-lost 'Snoopy' lunar lander finally found
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON on Alien Abduction, Apports, and Paranormal Events Part 1&2
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The External Roots of Spygate
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WATCH: THE CRASH IS COMING: “IT’S NOT ‘DOOM AND GLOOM’; IT’S REALITY”
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs were recorded flying around the moon plus MORE
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Iraqi Dinar SCAM [part 1 of 5]
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 15, 2019
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by ReneGade

» Jordan Sather: Bleach Boy
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - The Definitive Interview - June 2019
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Asian Countries Dump More Plastic In The Ocean Than The Rest Of The Planet
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient rock carvings found in the world’s largest impact crater in South Africa
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & David Icke - The AI Takeover And The Subjugation Of Humanity
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Triangle UFO (TR-3B) Caught on Film
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» This happened on our Earth June . 2019 P / 2
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stupendous Electric Currents Connect Galaxy Clusters
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swarms of UFO's seen during Soyuz Docking with the International Space Station
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyToday at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 57 GIGI YOUNG: GURDJIEFF IN THE GOBI LOST CITY & MYSTICAL EGYPT REVEALED!
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Who Rigged The TWlN TOWERS”
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Police Officer Sees Homeless Man Trip On Shoes, Gives Him The Ones Off His Feet
Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » SPACE & ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5

Cat 4 Hurricane forming in Atlantic, Could Strengthen to a Cat 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM

MartyM
I liked it better when we only had 4 seasons and "Hurricane" wasn't one of them.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56
Hello, Marty!! That reminds me of the State of Maine, 4 seasons, and 2 bad weeks of skiing!!{ 8-9 months of winter up there}I served my time up there, tired of freezing, shoveling, and won't go back, I really have no reason to go back anyway-I am now acclimated to the south, and IF I decide to go anywhere, it will be out west, BELOW the snow belt!!

MartyM

MartyM
Hey Terbo, I know what you mean, NH isn't much better than Maine in that respect. I love the change of seasons but have to admit that as the years accumulate, the cold is harder to tolerate. Retirement makes it a bit easier in that I don't Have to go out in it unless I want to. On the other hand, I'm not really suited to being a recluse, not for looong periods anyway.
  My youngest just recently moved down to Tennessee (outside of Memphis). He got a promotion but had to move. He's now a 'Silver Bullit' for a trucking Co. which means he's like Internal Affairs for Corp. so he will travel to different terminals. Of course Memphis ended up being in the track of 'Harvey' which thrilled my daughter-inlaw... He said he may be going to Houston in another week or so, to help out there. So snow and cold are not the only issues mother nature can through at ya.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum