Latest topics
» POOFness for DEC 16: A Little Good News... I THINK THEY ARE FALLING FOR THE LAPIS SCAM! KEEP THOSE ORDERS COMING IN!
Today at 3:45 pm by 4-truth

» Benjamin Fulford 12-17-18… “Secret head of world finance, Cardinal Pell, fired and big changes coming”
Today at 3:43 pm by topspin2

» NIBIRU News ~ RED PLANET IS REAL plus MORE
Today at 1:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Winter Solstice 2018
Today at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Several UFOs near our Sun plus MORE
Today at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aliens and UFOs at World's Deepest Lake - Baikal ET Mysteries of Russia
Today at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke Talks About UFOS & The US Military
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yellow Vest Movement - Are We Heading Towards Real Systemic Change or Being Set Up?
Today at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - Major Anouncement, Changes on the Earth Like You've Never Seen
Today at 1:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-Fox Exec Claims MH370 Got Hijacked by Organ Harvesters
Today at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could Some Spirit Guides Be of the False Light?
Today at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joseph P. Farrell - NASA’S OSIRIS REX ARRIVES AT BENNU ASTEROID…
Today at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Martial Law in America After Christmas?
Today at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Largest wave event this season is headed on San Francisco and its Bay - Could see some 50 footers!
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eugene Bagashov: Oumuamua -- Surprising Data Leads to Strange Theories
Today at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dramatic and Paranormal Close Alien Encounter of Bob Smith
Today at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black UFO Videotaped over Utica, NY
Today at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Bankrupt Welfare State: Coming Turmoil of the 2020's
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, December 15, 2018, #175 ( Dane Wigington )
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Why Hollywood SETS are really Altars to the Egyptian $atan
Yesterday at 11:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» These Are The Anomalies in our DNA That You Are Not Allowed to Mention
Yesterday at 11:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Is The Clinton Foundation Under Investigation?
Yesterday at 11:36 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nephilim Giants found in Utah, Brewers Cave the untold story
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THEY WILL FIRE ON AMERICAN CITIZENS
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Something NEW Is Happening at Airports You Need to See!
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FEMA BARFEMA BARGES: HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE BEING DROWNED!!!........(ALLEGED).
Yesterday at 11:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ESCAPED FROM A FEMA BARGE !!! REAL HORROR STORY !
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MUST WATCH!!! Undercover Footage Zionists DON'T Want You to See!
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Congress Investigating 5G dangers.
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sanhedrin "Third Temple" Ritual in Jerusalem (R$E)
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Strange UFO filmed in Brazil
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9/11 Predicted on The Lone Gunmen
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by topspin2

» Heavy Metal News 1990 and Donald Trump
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by topspin2

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR SHADY CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » SCAM AWARENESS » Huge Elephant Squats In Living Room...Anyone Smell It But Me?

Huge Elephant Squats In Living Room...Anyone Smell It But Me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MusicAlchemy

https://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/hidden-treasures-infinitely-sexier-to-play-with/

Why isn't everyone talking about Heather and Randy et al being a psy-op? The silence is deafening! Are we afraid to admit we got duped? How much did they rake in with donations? Does anyone know? Anyone care? Get defrauded often? Do we have STOCKHOLM SYNDROME? There is something really creepy going on in media, social media, the frenzy has cooled but only because no one wants to admit how much and how easily they swallowed the gulp of bullshit. Oh well...carry on...
It just seems to me that Harvey, the man with the untimely unfortunate name actually made progress with paying bills using his social. Then the i-uv people jumped on it to flood the airwaves with distortion...bridging their OPPT movement which they admit went aground...or did it just go underground? Maybe Harvey was digging into their treasure they were able to claim (the whole damn trust) and he was showing everyone else how to access too. Well, if they did co-opt that trust with oppt, then they would indeed have a vested interest in punking Harvey, which they did. He's been defeated and isn't really sure how or why...but he's a smart guy and he's figured it out but now so many have invested their hearts, money, opinions and if they abandon mad hatter and rand they feel like they abandon themselves. I understand but what is true is true and if you are going to skip over something obviously deceptive to save face, well then you get to keep your face...beauty is only skin deep. Like I said on July 18th...there is so much more than this crap. I wish I could tell Harvey...but he ain't listening, he's opening up the nut and finding out how rotten inside it is. I don't have a face so I don't care. I'm investing in me, it's the best investment so far I have found. Jump on your bandwagon, have faith and trust in your own abilities, we don't need no stinkin' gurus!!!

love you all...happy mars/mercury at the eclipse degree tomorrow...don't implode, k? not worth it!

Check out my youtube channel for I Ching readings and other divergent topics. https:www.youtube.com/c/musicalchemy
http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin
We are! At least on Dinar Daily. Over here people are very slow to drop an opinion for some odd reason lol
Maybe because when they do they are not received as one would expect on a site like this.

Back in 2012 when Heather and her gang were ass deep in OPPT I had a young lawyer and family member that was fresh from school check out the UCC code etc. she was citing.  Basically he said she was full of shit then and I think she is full of shit still. Ironically I came across my original research papers on the OPPT the other day. Nothing has changed since then.

MusicAlchemy

on the i-uv site they say oppt is finished...thank you for your service. that means they got what they wanted and harvey was getting in their way. they stole the whole lot of it and then asked for donations to make it look legit. like I said, the realm asks for death, only copies of life are here. i feel for harvey but this is the step he needs to awaken...he is one of us but isn't aware of a whole lot yet. anyone clinging to the matter will dissolve when the matter dissolves. no thanks.

Check out my youtube channel for I Ching readings and other divergent topics. https:www.youtube.com/c/musicalchemy
http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum