Latest topics
» According to a New Theory, People With RH-Negative Blood Don’t Come From Earth
Today at 10:39 pm by 4-truth

» Mysteries surround a 16th century text on magic connected to John Dee that legend says carries a curse
Today at 8:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 8:29 pm by 4-truth

» NEW BOOK BY TS CALADAN to be published: 2099: Transia~
Today at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mercury Retrograde in Aries ~ Catalyst for Change
Today at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious sky phenomenon spotted high above earth - Grayling
Today at 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» I spray my chemtrails at night!
Today at 6:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Updates Pole Shift imminent The Safe Zones, Poles May Flip & Things Could Get Really Bad
Today at 6:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

Today at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Why Trump Signed the Budget By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge crack opens in Kenya’s Rift Valley, Volcano’s and Magnetic Anomalies
Today at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something's NOT Right Here... Atacama Mummy
Today at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - After 3 deaths at International UFO Congress in February 2018, “microwave sickness” and DEW concerns raised about June 2018 Contact in the Desert
Today at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wikileaks Assange: Shadowy Figures Tied To Queen Elizabeth Are Rigging Elections
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» More flying triangles photographed over Orlando, Florida
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Centers are stabilized for future developments
Today at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Proximity Alert--Nemesis/Nibiru System is Near plus MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Golden UFO Disk Near International Space Station Caught On Live Cam plus MORE
Today at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Photodynamic treatments for human health and the food supply
Today at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - How We Are Building Our Own Prison When We Could Be Steeming Ourselves To Safety
Today at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Do you Really want to know What IT is - Part 2&3
Today at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Malta Discoveries That Should Not Have Existed 7000 Years Ago
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO » Huge Elephant Squats In Living Room...Anyone Smell It But Me?

Huge Elephant Squats In Living Room...Anyone Smell It But Me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Why isn't everyone talking about Heather and Randy et al being a psy-op? The silence is deafening! Are we afraid to admit we got duped? How much did they rake in with donations? Does anyone know? Anyone care? Get defrauded often? Do we have STOCKHOLM SYNDROME? There is something really creepy going on in media, social media, the frenzy has cooled but only because no one wants to admit how much and how easily they swallowed the gulp of bullshit. Oh well...carry on...
It just seems to me that Harvey, the man with the untimely unfortunate name actually made progress with paying bills using his social. Then the i-uv people jumped on it to flood the airwaves with distortion...bridging their OPPT movement which they admit went aground...or did it just go underground? Maybe Harvey was digging into their treasure they were able to claim (the whole damn trust) and he was showing everyone else how to access too. Well, if they did co-opt that trust with oppt, then they would indeed have a vested interest in punking Harvey, which they did. He's been defeated and isn't really sure how or why...but he's a smart guy and he's figured it out but now so many have invested their hearts, money, opinions and if they abandon mad hatter and rand they feel like they abandon themselves. I understand but what is true is true and if you are going to skip over something obviously deceptive to save face, well then you get to keep your is only skin deep. Like I said on July 18th...there is so much more than this crap. I wish I could tell Harvey...but he ain't listening, he's opening up the nut and finding out how rotten inside it is. I don't have a face so I don't care. I'm investing in me, it's the best investment so far I have found. Jump on your bandwagon, have faith and trust in your own abilities, we don't need no stinkin' gurus!!!

love you all...happy mars/mercury at the eclipse degree tomorrow...don't implode, k? not worth it!

Check out my youtube channel for I Ching readings and other divergent topics.

We are! At least on Dinar Daily. Over here people are very slow to drop an opinion for some odd reason lol
Maybe because when they do they are not received as one would expect on a site like this.

Back in 2012 when Heather and her gang were ass deep in OPPT I had a young lawyer and family member that was fresh from school check out the UCC code etc. she was citing.  Basically he said she was full of shit then and I think she is full of shit still. Ironically I came across my original research papers on the OPPT the other day. Nothing has changed since then.

on the i-uv site they say oppt is finished...thank you for your service. that means they got what they wanted and harvey was getting in their way. they stole the whole lot of it and then asked for donations to make it look legit. like I said, the realm asks for death, only copies of life are here. i feel for harvey but this is the step he needs to awaken...he is one of us but isn't aware of a whole lot yet. anyone clinging to the matter will dissolve when the matter dissolves. no thanks.

Check out my youtube channel for I Ching readings and other divergent topics.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum