OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent
September 2, 2017

BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent Clinton-security-found-murdered-678x381

A former Hillary Clinton employee who worked in exposing child trafficking in Cambodia was found dead after going missing on Monday.

The body belonging to State Department employee Kurt Smolek was pulled from the Potomac River on Wednesday, in a death that’s being treated as suspect by police.
Smolek was a Diplomatic Security Special Agent who had been assigned to work in Cambodia to combat human trafficking.
BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent XKX0kQnnJpGNwt5sdQrfF9kLHZD4J457mYJaROSE4-k

According to voter records, Smolek lived just steps away from where former federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant, who had been investigating DNC voter fraud, was found murdered on a Miami beach in May.
This is a breaking story. We will update it as more information becomes available.

Thanks to: https://newspunch.com

terbo56

terbo56

These investigators need to go to the source of these issues- 'Killary' would be a great place to start and end-

topspin2

Hmmmmm...a Terbo sighting......nice!

MartyM

MartyM

Wouldn't it be nice if 'Killary' was the only Rodent that needed to be exterminated... You know the food chain goes much further than her.

Avebury

So you want to kill, "Killary?"
Two wrongs don't make a right.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It would not be a wrong

MartyM

MartyM

Your right Purps, I'm not talking about asasination, I'm talking about Justice or Karma. Either way, I don't believe you can 'Fix' Evil, you have to eliminate it.  I understand Avebury's point and don't dissagree with it. However I also understand that 'Killary' isn't just another human life, there's way more going on there than we really understand. jmso...

Avebury

Evil must be transformed, not killed. Evil is an option everyone of us has access to. If we reject it or banish it, where does it go? It's like throwing our trash in the ocean thinking it is big enough so that we will never have to deal with our "rejects" again, until we awaken to the undeniable connection of this universe. Our trash we "got rid of" keeps coming back until we transform it.
"Killary" is an aspect of ourselves that believes might makes right and greed and control are "winning." Killing her makes you her, just like battling Darth Vader would make Luke a Sith.

MartyM

MartyM

I cant quite go along with that... the Darth Vader thing has nothing to do with the situation and Hiiiary.
Evil is EVIL, it's not just a person or being. You will never transform or change Evil, you can try to disguise it but it's still evil. I don't know that it can ever be completely eliminated or destroyed, I can only hope. I do feel that there is a point in our path of choice that once breached, there's NO going back.  We are responsible for our actions if we choose the dark side, and reach that point of no return, death or erradication is the path chosen.
  You can't always fix stupid either, but you don't always have to eliminate them. I don't agree with the "One Size Fits All" or One Rule/Law fits every occassion, but I do agree with accountability and Karma is a bitch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum