Latest topics
» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon +@JudgeJeanine @potus
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by LadyDragon

» POOFness for OCT 20: NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK MIGHT JUST FALL FOR MY LIES AND DONATION PANDERING
Yesterday at 8:11 pm by 4-truth

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon - #Trump #MAGA #rally in #Elka, #NV @potus
Yesterday at 2:16 pm by LadyDragon

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU SYSTEM - AGAIN TWO MASSIVE PULSATING BODIES plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious lights in the sky over Cambodia plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What You're Not Supposed to Know About America's Founding
Yesterday at 11:34 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Etymology of money, business, merchants and commerce
Yesterday at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alter Egos and Music Wants Your Soul
Yesterday at 11:31 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» List Of Companies Using Fetal Cells From Aborted Babies To Flavour Products
Yesterday at 11:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Khashoggi Assassination Exposed
Yesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Holographic, Informational Reality
Yesterday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Hole In Earth Sun Appears, Is It Hollow With A Planet Or Planets Within?
Yesterday at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» It fell from space and landed in a Walnut farm - Made it through the atmosphere!
Yesterday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Red October' Astrological Forecast: Santos Bonacci with Violet Mae Brown
Yesterday at 1:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» China To Launch Moon Simulator In 2020
Yesterday at 1:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine profiteer, Paul Offit, announces Trump’s child is autistic & laughs at a child who died after vaccine he invented
Yesterday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The dangers of blue light from digital devices: It can harm your eye health
Yesterday at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» System 001 is Deployed in The Great Pacific Garbage Patch
Yesterday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Incredible Footage Of An Object Orbiting The Moon
Yesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - How The Matrix Controls You
Yesterday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Where is Q?
Yesterday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Moving thru Haley's Comet Debris Trail
Yesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» SerialBrain2's..... Why Trump Called Stormy "HORSEFACE"
Yesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Very bright meteor illuminates night sky over Hokkaido, Japan
Yesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon - #Trump #MAGA #rally in #Mesa, #AZ @potus
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:01 pm by LadyDragon

» DARK JOURNALIST SPECIAL: SECRET SPACE PROGRAM CIA DISCLOSURE CULT!
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FUKUSHIMA Update 2018 (IT'S ALL DEAD!) | WatchmanReview
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - CAN YOU SAY THE FUTURE
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Greg Hunter - Weekly News Wrap Up 10.19.18
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent

BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent
September 2, 2017

A former Hillary Clinton employee who worked in exposing child trafficking in Cambodia was found dead after going missing on Monday.

The body belonging to State Department employee Kurt Smolek was pulled from the Potomac River on Wednesday, in a death that’s being treated as suspect by police.
Smolek was a Diplomatic Security Special Agent who had been assigned to work in Cambodia to combat human trafficking.

According to voter records, Smolek lived just steps away from where former federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant, who had been investigating DNC voter fraud, was found murdered on a Miami beach in May.
This is a breaking story. We will update it as more information becomes available.

Thanks to: https://newspunch.com

terbo56

These investigators need to go to the source of these issues- 'Killary' would be a great place to start and end-

topspin2

Hmmmmm...a Terbo sighting......nice!

MartyM

Wouldn't it be nice if 'Killary' was the only Rodent that needed to be exterminated... You know the food chain goes much further than her.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Avebury

So you want to kill, "Killary?"
Two wrongs don't make a right.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
It would not be a wrong

MartyM

Your right Purps, I'm not talking about asasination, I'm talking about Justice or Karma. Either way, I don't believe you can 'Fix' Evil, you have to eliminate it.  I understand Avebury's point and don't dissagree with it. However I also understand that 'Killary' isn't just another human life, there's way more going on there than we really understand. jmso...

Avebury

Evil must be transformed, not killed. Evil is an option everyone of us has access to. If we reject it or banish it, where does it go? It's like throwing our trash in the ocean thinking it is big enough so that we will never have to deal with our "rejects" again, until we awaken to the undeniable connection of this universe. Our trash we "got rid of" keeps coming back until we transform it.
"Killary" is an aspect of ourselves that believes might makes right and greed and control are "winning." Killing her makes you her, just like battling Darth Vader would make Luke a Sith.

MartyM

I cant quite go along with that... the Darth Vader thing has nothing to do with the situation and Hiiiary.
Evil is EVIL, it's not just a person or being. You will never transform or change Evil, you can try to disguise it but it's still evil. I don't know that it can ever be completely eliminated or destroyed, I can only hope. I do feel that there is a point in our path of choice that once breached, there's NO going back.  We are responsible for our actions if we choose the dark side, and reach that point of no return, death or erradication is the path chosen.
  You can't always fix stupid either, but you don't always have to eliminate them. I don't agree with the "One Size Fits All" or One Rule/Law fits every occassion, but I do agree with accountability and Karma is a bitch.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum