Latest topics
» Give Thanks to the Creator(Native American Music~432hz)
Yesterday at 11:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for NOV 22/23: E-mail from Zap
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by Avebury

» The GoldFish Report No. 160 - Santos Bonacci: Syncretism, Antarctica, Astrotheology
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford: Khazarian Cabal Purge Accelerates ~ Nov. 22, 2017
Yesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Origin, Purpose, And Destiny Of The Earth Game by Jeff Street
Yesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON Intel Updates
Yesterday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is the Real Secret of the Georgia Guidestones?
Yesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright fireball streaks through the night sky over Japan
Yesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Paris, Île-de-France plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke exposes EU conspiracy - and is immediately proved right by secret government document
Yesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ Living For the Material Moment
Yesterday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elements of creation combine in the Higher Alchemy
Yesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS!
Yesterday at 8:47 am by WilliaminUSA

»  Likely hillary supporter destroys family's Thanksgiving dinner during fit of rage brought on by Trump derangement syndrome.
Yesterday at 2:28 am by microaggressor

» Happy Thanksgiving-
Yesterday at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘By the people, for the people’: Kim Dotcom to launch alternative internet
Yesterday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Phenomenon over NE Denver & SE Detroit
Yesterday at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Types of Psilocybin Mushrooms You Probably Didn’t Know About
Yesterday at 1:07 am by microaggressor

» Skull Discovered in China Could Re-write Our Understanding of the Theory of Human Evolution
Yesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Was Noah’s Ark a Metaphor For Preserving God Code Human DNA; Under Assault Now??
Yesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» DR Steven Greer (Nov 23, 2017) - False Flag Events and Their Danger
Yesterday at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another '20 Years and Back' Whistleblower Talks About Covert Space Marines Recruitment
Yesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive sinkhole opens near Coromandel in Minas Gerais, Brazil
Yesterday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jimmy Church w/ Richard Dolan : UFOs and Disclosure
Yesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ White avians, Armistice & Accord, JFK robotoid goes bye-bye
Yesterday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - "Become The Master Of You"
Yesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» John McCain’s wandering orthopedic boot
Yesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» CREEPY UNCLE JOE
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 pm by microaggressor

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent

BREAKING ~ Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Clinton Employee Who Exposed Child Trafficking Found Dead – Media Silent
September 2, 2017

A former Hillary Clinton employee who worked in exposing child trafficking in Cambodia was found dead after going missing on Monday.

The body belonging to State Department employee Kurt Smolek was pulled from the Potomac River on Wednesday, in a death that’s being treated as suspect by police.
Smolek was a Diplomatic Security Special Agent who had been assigned to work in Cambodia to combat human trafficking.

According to voter records, Smolek lived just steps away from where former federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant, who had been investigating DNC voter fraud, was found murdered on a Miami beach in May.
This is a breaking story. We will update it as more information becomes available.

Thanks to: https://newspunch.com

terbo56

These investigators need to go to the source of these issues- 'Killary' would be a great place to start and end-

topspin2

Hmmmmm...a Terbo sighting......nice!

MartyM

Wouldn't it be nice if 'Killary' was the only Rodent that needed to be exterminated... You know the food chain goes much further than her.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Avebury

So you want to kill, "Killary?"
Two wrongs don't make a right.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
It would not be a wrong

MartyM

Your right Purps, I'm not talking about asasination, I'm talking about Justice or Karma. Either way, I don't believe you can 'Fix' Evil, you have to eliminate it.  I understand Avebury's point and don't dissagree with it. However I also understand that 'Killary' isn't just another human life, there's way more going on there than we really understand. jmso...

Avebury

Evil must be transformed, not killed. Evil is an option everyone of us has access to. If we reject it or banish it, where does it go? It's like throwing our trash in the ocean thinking it is big enough so that we will never have to deal with our "rejects" again, until we awaken to the undeniable connection of this universe. Our trash we "got rid of" keeps coming back until we transform it.
"Killary" is an aspect of ourselves that believes might makes right and greed and control are "winning." Killing her makes you her, just like battling Darth Vader would make Luke a Sith.

MartyM

I cant quite go along with that... the Darth Vader thing has nothing to do with the situation and Hiiiary.
Evil is EVIL, it's not just a person or being. You will never transform or change Evil, you can try to disguise it but it's still evil. I don't know that it can ever be completely eliminated or destroyed, I can only hope. I do feel that there is a point in our path of choice that once breached, there's NO going back.  We are responsible for our actions if we choose the dark side, and reach that point of no return, death or erradication is the path chosen.
  You can't always fix stupid either, but you don't always have to eliminate them. I don't agree with the "One Size Fits All" or One Rule/Law fits every occassion, but I do agree with accountability and Karma is a bitch.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum