OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 Killer-kool-aid
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010

"Leap" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - September 16, 2017

9/16/2017 02:48:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 10:49 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 Image1

Brothers and Sisters,

It's fourth and goal and humanity needs a touchdown to win the game of life against our inhuman cabal captors.

We are the running back deciding whether or not to leap over the pile of players a la Walter Payton and make the winning score.

To do so, however, we must leave our trembling feet to trust in God, that He alone will clear us a path high above the fray.

But that puts us at completely at the mercy of God because we can no longer drive our 3D lives forward anymore.

We sellout to God. And we leap by faith alone.

Once we make the leap there's no going back. No return. But constant surrender.

The risk is that we may be met by something with equal or greater force that will end our momentum and push us back in defeat.

This potential outcome is why human beings rarely jump anymore because they are paralyzed that the cabal is too powerful, too strong, too good ... and will meet us head on in the air to stop our momentum.

Also, humanity has gotten to big, too fat, too slow to be able to drive our spiritual legs up and over the obstacles we face as a species.

The problem is the cabal is now not only weak, but dying and on the verge of total irrelevance, yet they still attempt to create for us, present to us in the media an illusion of strength.

Take President Trump for instance.

He's very good at portraying the Alpha male, when in truth he was born a female and is terrified that his truth will be discovered on a global scale.

That's what Putin has on him--a video in a Moscow hotel of a naked Donna Trump urinating in a bed with underaged male prostitutes--as a woman.

No wonder Trump is willing to do anything Putin wants and has since his secrete was filmed and shown to him in 2013.

So maybe what we are collectively experiencing is placing too much weight on unfounded fears that the cabal's old defense somehow is greater than humanity's new offense?

Maybe collectively we still lack enough trust in our innate ability to fly like Human Angels, and this is why the RV hasn't started yet?

Are the benevolents waiting on us to leap over the proverbial emotional goal line of freedom!

But we gotta get into the end zone so billions of our brothers and sisters can also break a 13 millennia losing streak and finally start winning in this game called life!

We all must leap to win! And we only have one moth-- f---ing yard to go for God sakes!

So no more excuses!!!!!!

Leap and trust God or stay in your dead end 3D lives and die a silent death like generations of your ancestors.

There's your choice humanity. It's clear. Make it and live with your decision.

As for me, I made the leap back in 2006 just like "Sweetness" Walter Payton, and the reason fifty one thousand Human Angels (www.humanangelservices.com) are now assembled ready for flight, to serve as one unified body of mercy!

We launch in 8 days. RV or not.

And we won't be pushed back ever again! As we proclaim our journey in service of Yeshua as well as the cabal as dead in His name!

God's Will as alive and thriving! Put that on the fake news!

But the only way to join us is to jump and leave your feet completely by trusting in God with everything you are and will be, surrendering to follow His path not theirs, and soaring high above the steaming pile of misery and suffering they have offered humanity below.

So leap! Fly! Score! Win!

God is with us!!

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 A2fcb8_3daa46e76cb44d22a036905bf66b4cea%7Emv2

What is left behind from all the tragic flooding in Florida and Texas is called the aftermath.

Death, destruction, despair, hopelessness.

The same will be true in the aftermath of the RV, which is the second flood.  Many people converting ZIM will be despondent as to what just happened.

Constructs of reality will die instantly. The destruction left behind by this wave of infinite wealth will blur their vision of the future. Some will feel great despair having so much wealth, while the overwhelming majority of human beings continue to suffer daily on less than $10 day. Hopeless will creep in. It will. How can you reach them all? You can't, but you'll spend
the rest of your life on earth trying ... never to succeed.

In this same aftermath you'll begin reviewing your life decisions pre benevolent event.

Did I do the right things? Make the highest choices? Believe in God sincerely? Follow His calling absolutely?

So many times I answer no way more than yes. It's shameful. I become silently distraught by all my small spiritual choices, my ego based actions, my raw unresearched ignorance and blatant philosophical nativity.

In the aftermath of my RV experience, there has been great regret for a life lived in half service to my Creator. And thus, little appreciation for just my being in form. Having breath. Experiencing it all.

Oh the arrogance in my consistent denial of Source as Source. I would say I'll do better next time, but I feel this is my last time here on earth.

Sobeit.

Please forgive me.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 17010

"The Benevolents" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - September 18, 2017

9/18/2017 03:24:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 2:34 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 IMG_3828

The world is a big scary place... so we are told. Full of terrorists and dictators, thieves and hidden dangers waiting to pounce on our naive but good nature.

Until it's not.

Which is precisely what's happening this week in New York City.

We are told the supreme council is now in town to lay out how the world is going to operate less the negative power source that has been 100% removed.

These beings are known as "The Benevolents" and they are here to jump start our species' ascension so we can rejoin the rest of the cosmic community

These benevolents aren't human per se. So much so, they have an ability to communicate in a way, well, that gets the point across regardless of how corroded the hybrid humanoid heart may be.

The Benevolents are at the United Nations to mend all that ails humanity by presenting themselves in full frontal view to all elected leaders of the 193 sovereign nations before the UN General Assembly.

The global crime syndicate known as the cabal has no more higher mind "roof" protecting them. Those that remained on earth are both cornered and controlled. The renegade minions reduced to muted mice stuck in a trap with no cheese to nibble on.

As a result the introduction of peace on earth and release of infinite economic abundance will be on the docket for the first time human history.

Just like that... everything gloriously comes from nothing. And humanity ascends. Cue the Clarion Trumpets!

And a golden decade arrives whereby everything that was bad suddenly 180 reverses into everything that is good, and in a new and exciting global synergy arrives or is at least remembered as possible.

This means our collective time to rise and be counted as a divine creation is now here. Like right now. Today. Deal with it.

No parades. No ceremonies. No press. Just an hour or two in a sterile banking environment for a few of us, than we return home to make dinner, clean the car, pay some bills and most likely weep for days.

Ascension, humanity, is our God given birthright not some gift of 1,000,000 metric tons of bullion given by a gaggle of five hundred year old Chinese men.

Sure they did their job, but now they are counting on us to do ours.

We are the meek of this earth, who must run the next leg of this miraculous marathon, and get these gold backed funds out to the poor, the crippled, the hungry, the abused, the broken, the abandoned and the spiritually weary.

And it's just us for the time being until more of the meek awaken and trust our sudden wealth isn't going away anytime soon.

Chances are the people we must help won't look like us, won't speak like us, won't pray like us, won't even smell like us... but they will breath and bleed like us.

They will need to eat like us, love like us, laugh like us... as they too have families they cherish and communities they care deeply about. It's our duty to get them whatever they need and never relent in our mercy.

God never quit on us did He?

They deserve the same amenities and graces offered to us in our lovely North American zip and postal codes. And it's our moral responsibility as Human Angels to deliver the deepest of humanity's desires.

Canadians and Americans alike have a huge burden in the post RV world as such.

See, we had those fast Internet connections, free email updates and dial in conference call codes.

We had the credit and debit cards needed to buy exotic currencies and the disposable income to hoard it.

We had the advanced delivery services to send out endless currency gifts, as well as the trained military and local police forces to provide us safe passage to and from these redemption centers (now controlled wholly by HSBC--Wells Fargo has been eliminated from the process due to multiple and brazen attempts of fraud).

Therefore, what we do moving forward from this week on really matters to just about everyone else on the planet.

And I say that with a straight and sober face. Zim holders imparticularly.

How we operate given the immensity of our blessing will be a burden. There's no way around that. Whomever we decide to help, whatever issues we decide to tackle and lives we dare to touch as a result fall on us to make right on a universal scale.

Remember, everyone is chalked by those same benevolents who are at the UN today, addressing all those 193 sovereign nation leaders and informing them of the new de-quarantined planet known to us as earth (but as Urantia in other star systems).

Yes they will be actively assisting in our liberation from vibrational, energetic and spiritual enslavement. But the bulk of the responsibility to make wrong right lies on humanity to fix humanity.

That said, have you prepared?

Are you ready for this flood of mercy that's no longer coming but now here?

Or have you evacuated from the humanitarian responsibilities and shoved the currency (and your courage) in a sock drawer like most to all?

Well, whatever choice(s) you made along the way will be redeemed this week. That you can bank on.

And whatever return you are left with post redemption will either be an authorization to fly high and free like a Human Angel or become a death sentence as the rising planetary consciousness drowns you in a shallow pool of sudden wealth.

Surrender was the key. Some did it. Most didn't. Sobeit.

As for ZIM holders, the number of zeros in your account just intensify the heavenly responsibilities on your soul. As all the sudden wealth you harvest will ultimately be the weight of the bear you wrestle with everyday for the rest of your lives.

So if you need help, support, ideas, encouragement, projects to fund or an online family / digital community to connect with that is also trying to put the pieces together in the aftermath of the RV, you are welcome to join us now at the new Human Angel Services website by submitting your email and/or project:

www.humanangelservices.com

We're all committed to "healing the soul of the world" through "Top Down Philanthropy." All true servants are welcomed.

It's a tall order but one we feel compelled to fill no matter the personal sacrifices or individual cost.

This level of service is what we understand God wants for our lives--so we intend to be cheerful givers and serve Him with a smile--even when we feel like crying due to all the suffering we are witnessing in the field.

This is the life we have chosen as Human Angels. And as greater good servants, we accept being rewarded from the grace and mercy of an unconditionally loving and omnipotent Creator Source.

The money is nice, but the deep and meaningful connection to God is payment enough.

Know you a divine beyond measure and soon to know the sacred nature is your existence as a soul incarnates human being.

May Yeshua bless and keep as souls who are blessed to be reading or sharing this post.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"T4 Exchanges and T5 Moving to a Forex Conversion Rate" by Restive Sage - 9.18.17

9/18/2017 03:18:00 AM  Emailed, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by Restive Sage at 1:23 AM EDT on September 18, 2017

I hope the plan to deal with each Zim note/bond based on its face value (no zeroes lopped) is set in stone. In this manner the hydration effect of the GCR will be gigantic in scale and hugely successful. For the purists among us, obviously nothing is ever actually "lopped" in currency trades; it is just that the position of the decimal point changes based on the conversion rate.

Tier 1 and 2 are largely unidentified but we can guess at the structure. Tier 3 is groups.

Tier 4 is the internet group. Us.

Tier 5 is everyone else.

For those that do not know, most currencies of the world are traded and are convertible. The exchange in such a process is known as Forex. To get a quote on the exchange rate for major currencies just look it up on the internet at www.xe.com/currency or go to a bank or airport.

However, due to wars, civil instability or a lack of acceptance, some currencies are not traded internationally at this time. Some banks obviously have a front screen for most currencies they will exchange, and are said to have a back screen for a few "hidden" currencies.

There appears to still be some confusion about the exchange process. Getting the actual complexities of the GCR into terms we can understand is difficult at best. Much is just plain conjecture. I believe it is important to understand that T4 and T5 conversion rates will more than likely be very very different. Some would ask: If the Zim bonds are so valuable, shouldn't they be held out for later? Until I see better evidence, I believe the answer should be...no. At the sounding gun, I will exchange mine as soon as possible.

The currency revaluations which have the highest re-monetization value in the GCR are the 5-6 standout countries having very high total in-ground assets relative to their size of population, including Iraq and Zimbabwe. Upon RV, their near worthless currencies we hold will acquire vastly more value as they are to be exchanged at a higher bid-ask rate. But where do these worthless notes go when we sell them? Why does HSBC want them? The answer seems to be that they are to be held out for a while, no longer to be used in the short term. Some, however, say they will be burned. The more likely scenario I think is that they will be held out and saved for later use, possibly to be integrated into the new SDR system of the future.

The initial monetization wave is based in large part on mineral assets in place that can be valued, but that are not yet extracted. The ZIm is different as it will almost certainly transition from a currency to a bond. That is the key to its high exchange rate. Since they will be gold backed after the RV, some Zim mid-range denoms (million and billion notes) may remain as currency and be integrated into the SDR system as it expands year by year (but not used for common in-country circulation). Unless you are buying bonds a few years into the future at very high denominations, you will never see the bigger Zim notes again.

The new financial system is designed to force fiat money out of circulation. On a world-wide basis, there will be progress to a more balanced and broad-based economic system. Over time, more and more of the more stable currencies, well backed by gold and asset strength will have a place in the expanded SDR system. This will see the SDR basket go well beyond those limited few currencies included today.

It is imagined that there will then be a much fairer and more stable financial system, more transparent, and less likely to be manipulated. A country that has hefty in-ground assets will, in the new system, be remunerated appropriately for that asset. Think a second. If Zimbabwe has all these resources in the ground, why is everyone there so poor and destitute? Everyone in Zimbabwe should be seeing a steady gain in standard of living as a function of time. The repayment premium due to to the corporate extraction specialists of many decades ago should have long ago been amortized. But it has not been. Let's flip it around. Imagine your grandparents established a 20 billion dollar trust for you; but you could not touch it until you were 60 years old. You only get an allowance of $2,000 per year. How would you feel. Not good. Just takes all the fun out of it. The asset is yours, but it is doing you no good.

As the fiat money leaves the system, and huge amounts of re-development capital are inserted into the Second and Third World, they will gain the means of extraction for themselves, as well as attain greater and greater levels of health and education for their populations. Industries will emerge. Infrastructure will proliferate. Given time, their economies will prosper as never before. The multiplier effect will usher in new trading and new development possibilities for not only countries, but whole regions. As individual countries slowly but surely realize that world peace is a real thing, they will feel less compelled to waste money on military expenditures. Over time, we will see the gradual release of new technologies and new discoveries of science. With the GCR, we enter a Golden Age of Mankind

As has been pointed out, the ZIM initial bid-ask for T4 is very high because of the arbitrage potential for HSBC and other major banks. They can actually gain leverage by taking the vast majority of the trillion notes off the market for later use. Once T4 is concluded, I believe they will issue dead-line turn in dates for T5 at much lower bid-ask rates until virtually no trillion notes are outstanding. At that point all or part will be converted to bonds, but then held out for several years. Later, as the GCR unfolds, they can re-sell these as bonds on the world market, at interest, part of which will presumably form the backing of a new pan-African currency similar to the euro.

If I am right, this means that HSBC and the other large banks in possession of these bonds intend to hold them outside the market for a time. For T5, however, they will be exchanging their notes at increasing lower and lower rates. At some point, exchanges may simply end. The notes may even become non-exchangeable after a reasonable period. This will get them all off the street forever. Those that possess them can then use the follow-up demand as future bond instruments that will provide further backing for the new financial system. Thus, if this logic holds, the conversion rate is set very high initially for T-4 because transferring possession and control to HSBC and a few other banks will allow for their more complete removal first and counter-balancing bond aspect later. The in-country currency can in the same manner be fully monetized ie gold backed as well as well backed by their own share of the large Zim notes/bonds. Soon enough, only lower denomination notes are all that the Zimbabwe public will see in daily use ie 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000s (same as Iraq) and the currency will eventually float on world markets and have a much more moderated exchange rate. And it will be readily exhangeable on Forex at an unknown rate.

What we have been hearing in recent months from our most trusted gurus is that, for T4 people, the Zim will exchange for the vast majority at somewhere between a dollar-to-dollar or 1.0-to-1.0 ratio, up to say 3.3-to-1.0 based on the face amount of the Zim note. The upper range limit appears to be subject to slight but quite meaningful changes, say to 3.4 or 3.6. If one presents a well-thought-out and viable project of large scope and benefit to the world, a higher rate may be granted.

If this is true, a T4 person holding a 100 trillion Zim note (the largest single Zim note available) would exchange at between $100,000,000,000,000 and $330,000,000,000,000 in U.S dollars (hopefully new USN) ie gold and asset-backed in the new system.

Why, why, why is the ZIM exchange so high? That is what drives some to distraction. The answer is that it this very T4 group that will spread the essential grass roots hydration component of the GCR to all corners of the globe. The GCR will not work without us and the Elders know it. Part of the reason the old system failed, is that the ability of money to proliferate becomes smaller and smaller by degrees when the system gets bogged down in mountains of debt. And there are massive debts in toto, sovereign and private sector together. We all are in a large and expanding tar pit and we've lost our shoes in the muck. While parts of the system work well, approximately 3 billion people still live in abject poverty and experience a level of hopelessness and despair that should shame us all. Those of us with a soul. And most of these 3 billion will succumb to a system that has just written them off...without us.

The implications are that T1 exchanges will end the national debt of most countries and buy-off the sovereign nobility whose support was required. The end of national debts will lead to lower taxes. T1 is all a necessary thing but its up-side functioning will take many years to manifest mercy. The T2 exchanges will insure that major institutions of the current system ie smaller bank systems, insurance companies, corporations, wealthy families, military, etc. (many of which are ex-cabal) are well capitalized and do not fail in the GCR transition period. This money will simply be hoarded, as ever, to only be used in traditional pathways of industry and capitalization. Way too slow. Years and years. T3 is just a few large groups of people that have a pre-negotiated rate. Limited impact. These 3 tiers now have SKRs we hear, but are not yet liquid.

All of these tiers btw acted as early test exchanges, a prudent part of something this large.

It is to Tier 4 that the Elders have turned and given the task of providing the largest and quickest level of mercy to the PEOPLE of the world. Everything else is in support of us, actually.

As to T-1 and T2, if you are looking for vengeance on the inheritors and the perpetrators of the old cabal system, the sovereign nobility and the mega-wealthy, you are completely fooling yourself. The GCR is designed to be seamless. They want minimal distortions of the existing system and this is more important to the Elders than public punishment, retribution and a break-down of things people are used to. However, there will be one BIG BIG change everyone will see really quick. The debts of the people will disappear like crazy all over the world and quickly so. Mortgages, car loans, student loans, personal debts, IRS tax debts, SBA loans, credit card balances will be easily paid off by the T4 group as well as our close family, extended family, friends, co-workers, churches and random recipients. What a wave of jubilee mercy. This by the way will effectively end the real power of the cabal in less than 5 years as it spreads globally. Remember, once you are wealthy, you don't need to borrow money. Demand for money will not disappear, but loans can and will be made at zero or 1.5% or 2,5% interest by us, not them. Banks will provide services mostly and help broker IPOs and interest bearing bonds above 2.5%. Whatever their level of prior culpability, most of those prior cabal agents willing to cooperate and mend their ways have already been offered a place in the new system, though I'm sure they will receive scrutiny. Because they will be wealthy like us, the lower level agents won't have an incentive to re-enter the discredited old model. Hopefully their souls can be recaptured. It would make sense that the truly dangerous have already been removed or hobbled.

Just memorize this: 9 zeroes = billion and 12 zeroes = trillion. Look then at your notes.

It appears the consensus is that the high T4 rate will only be reserved for 3 to 7 days, at least if what we have been told pans out. Then, on the last day, it ends for T4; over and done. After it ends, the special exchange centers will be closed and the exchange rate will move much, much lower, virtually overnight.

After the T4 wave ends will come the exchanges for the remainder of currency holders ie T5. These represent as some have said: those not paying attention, people who were gifted, etc. I would say that these people will exchange at banks for the most part, with meetings set up in a private conference room, by appointment. No doubt one or two specially trained staff, a guard and one or two of the bank's wealth management people will be there.

For this T5 group that is left, I believe the conversion rates will move steadily lower as a function of time. Ultimately their exchanges imo will be made at the international rate, though no one is sure of how many days is required for this transition. The last stragglers into 2018 will be treated as ordinary bank exchanges at the floating Forex rate.

Thus, presumably, the T5 group will receive a special bid/ask rate established by the banks for a short while. After another while the conversion will presumably move to an international Forex rate.

Let us say that the current ZIM conversion rate is 1 USD = 362 ZWD , then the reciprocal of that is 1 ZWD = .0027624 USD (rounded).

To convert your ZIM note remember - it takes 362 ZIM to equal $1 USD. So, you multiply $100,000,000,000,000 x the .0027624 conversion rate.

So, if you are T5 and have a $100,000,000,000,000 ZIM note - then it is worth (by today's "what if" rate) around $276,240,000,000 in USD or 276 billion 240 million dollars. This assumes that an exchange could be made today, which it cannot. Also, note that the hypothetical "today" conversion shown is in USD. The USD rate (old/current rate) and the USN (new rate) may not compare. That is to say: the conversion rate may change quite a bit in the new gold-backed system.

This all should open your eyes to the possibility that it may be wise to exchange within the T4 window.

Restive Sage

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Projectors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - September 20, 2017

9/20/2017 08:00:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email for publication at 8:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 Image1

Below are recent projectors of what appears to be the final RV release strategy as it relates to the structure of the revaluation of currencies with a gold backing.

Believe, don't believe, either way ... you're right.

Rates - Private Redemptions
(HSBC, Bank of China)

IQD 28.11
VND 24.80
ZWD 3.51

Rates - Public Redemptions
(Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank, Bank of America).

IQD 3.71
VND 2.24
ZWD 0.13

Historic Bond SKR Funding

100 Quad & Below (as of Tuesday)

Private Placement Platforms

Fiat backed currencies end Saturday, September 23, 2017

Gold backed currencies start Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sovereign Debt Recognition

USD - Ends Saturday, September 29, 2017

USN - Begins Sunday, September 30, 2018 (if Obamacare repeal is passed. Score September 23, 2017)

USA Fiscal Year

2017 ends Saturday, September 29, 2017

2018 begins Sunday, September 30, 2017

Reno

Admiral received final distribution of funds Tuesday.

Core Accounts / SKR liquidity on Wednesday.

VP Pence acknowledged GCR is this week.

Bond SKRs below 1 Quad begin paying out at midnight Wednesday.

Estimated RV Release Window

Wednesday afternoon as the sun sets in Bethlehem 6:02pm EEST on September 20, 2017 through midnight Saturday September 23, 2017 (Lunisolar Calendar New Year 5778).

God is with us

6This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 Empty Re: "Projectors" - GCR/RV Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:35 pm

kiaraxavier

Interpretor please!! Or stop moving the goal post. Now it's the 23rd September if this happens or otherwise it's the 29th September or is it the 30th September if something else happens. Someone help me 'cause I am about to throw up. This bull crap is making dizzy.

mefireball7

kiaraxavier wrote:Interpretor please!! Or stop moving the goal post. Now it's the 23rd September if this happens or otherwise it's the 29th September or is it the 30th September if something else happens. Someone help me 'cause I am about to throw up. This bull crap is making dizzy.
Well the answer to that is quite simple. It is fake, a canard, a scam, a lie -- whatever you want to call it. It is false, so do yourself a favor & understand it will never happen because it is fake. There is no need to waste your emotional or psychological energy on such falsehoods. We will forever stay down in the mud while the Cabal, Rothschilds/Rockefellers/Illuminati continue to royally screw us all over. It will never change so stop wasting your time on hoping for something that will never happen. Hoping for such disprovable changes without lifting a finger & just BELIEVING it will happen is precisely what keeps them on top over the peasants. It will never, ever happen. Get used to it. The wheel will turn and turn and turn & it will NEVER happen.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Jdu5-X151w8

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Eulogy" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - September 21, 2017

9/21/2017 02:25:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 2:16 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 Image1%2B%25281%2529

The alien hybrid dark overlords of the cabal quit a long time ago. Years not months.

What is left are corrupted frontmen politicians scrambling to salvage their own asses.

At the UN this week, Netanyahu and Trump are the last two minions literally negotiating for their own lives.

They could careless about their country or peoples they "represent." Theirs is an all or nothing game theory playing out based on their getting the utmost out of the deal.

If you cannot see this now, there is no hope you ever will understand the rules geopolitical game of chess let alone how or why the pieces are what they are.

And you cannot by definition create change, because you are far too occupied intellectually wrestling against God just as you have done over the course of your entire RV careers.

Meaning because you refuse to walk across the bridge of wisdom by blind faith, you are by your own decision too emotionally attached to past illusions to connect with the truth of what is... and leading the grace of what will be is not in your life experience capacity.

No amount of bravado can save you. Study time came and went, you chose fear not love. And screaming now like spoiled children only reaffirms your fate as you will be left behind like orphans of history.

Alone. Angry. Bitter. Unfavored.

There's still time to surrender into Yeshua's all loving, all forgiving arms.

But this ghost army of do-gooders you believe follows behind your robes loyally are but shadows of a grandiose and quixotic notion of some tragic yet righteous superhero that you and only you worship.

Know all fighting machines and operators of yesteryear are being instantly decommissioned post RV, just as only vehicles of Esu's love are being allowed to remain and bless the world.

So consider this your earthly eulogy or eternal invitation to re-engage humbly your salvation.

No matter, those are your choices because war is what's ending. For you as for me. Equally. Sobeit.

God is with us

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Snap! Crackle! Pop!" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - September 21, 2017

9/21/2017 01:07:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email for publication at 12:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 Unnamed

Snap!

- The Iran Nuclear Agreement will continue without changes as of last night.
- The Palestine / Israeli peace accord was negotiated and completed last night.
- China agreed to handle North Korean issues in terms agreeable to Republic/Pentagon.

Crackle!

- President Trump signed Executive Order (EO) yesterday morning for the American RV as of September 20, 2017.
- As a result of the EO, the USN's we're put into force by the Chinese Elders instead of waiting for Congress to pass the Obamacare repeal.
- Also in direct response to the Trump EO, the Pentagon immediately ran an Emergency Broadcast Alert 10:34am EDT (6:43pm Dubai) and had all available personal manning their posts waiting for the RV to roll out anytime Wednesday PM / Thursday AM.

Pop!

- Iraqi's President Abadi is scheduled to make his nation's historic announcement tomorrow morning at the UN, but the RV should have already begun before his speech we are told.
- Lower IQD denominations already loaded up into Iraq ATMs as of midnight in Iraq.
- Normally the Lunisolar New Year would begin on Thursday September 21, 2017, but technically it actually starts at sundown the day before so Wednesday September 20, 2107 at 10:02am EDT was the "official start time" and when signed the EO.

Misc

- ZIM traded above 3.60+ today
- Trump's resignation will come to flash bang the public not private redemptions.
- Historic Bond Paymaster are wide awake at this hour waiting to move money to SKR clients.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Quid Pro Quo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Friday - September 22, 2017

9/22/2017 12:11:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 9:08 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22 Image2%2B%25281%2529

There are three areas of jeopardy for the current orange president:

1) Obstruction of Justice

The firing FBI Director James Comey.

2) Collusion

Illegal consorting with senior Kremlin officials to help him win the 2016 Presidential elections.

3) Money Laundering

Russian criminal elements feeding Trump money by buying his properties over the past 10 years.

The deeper problem here is not about Trump however, it's that "Crooked Hillary" was 100x worse than Trump on these same issues running a "quid pro qou" bribing system through the Clinton Foundation for over two decades.

66 million American adults voted for Trump.

69 million Americans adults voted for Clinton.

Translated: An overwhelming majority of Americans are sound asleep when it comes to all things politics.

Oblivious to reality.

And what's worse, a similar unfounded confidence exists in both American military and economic superiority perception globally.

Meaning, the US population, just like the North Korean population, has little to no idea of how or why the world actually works because of a lifelong media brainwashing campaign waged against them, all be it unknowingly.

Don't get mad at them. Don't argue with them. Just pray for them.

Because as the truth of what America really is slowly reveals itself courtesy of the China, Russia and restored Republic, folks are gonna freak.

They already are and we're only 10% into the disclosure campaign.

And that wake up call will be so psychologically crippling for so many millions of American lives, it pains me just to imagine the coming fallout.

God is with us

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum