Latest topics
» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Is PG&E Causing the California Wildfires? plus MORE
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 13: NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN SHEETS THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS SUCKAS!!! AHAHAHA
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tic Tac Witnesses Kevin Day Interview
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truthfulness: The Silent Act of Power
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 25% Of Americans Have ‘Never Eaten A Vegetable’, Survey Reveals WAIT... WHAT???
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK mom sues Tavistock children’s clinic over ‘misleading’ and ‘experimental’ gender change treatments
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon

NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon Empty NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon

NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon AMaskedMan

NASA Admits We Never Went to the Moon Moon+Landing+1920x1200+wallpaper

No video I’ve ever seen has made as slum-dunk of an open-and-shut case as this one, that humans from Earth have never set foot on the Moon.
I never wanted to doubt that “we” went to the Moon. It was etched into my identity as an American since I was a toddler. I’ve seen other videos, which made convincing arguments against the veracity of certain photographs, that convinced me that some of the photos were faked. I figured it was difficult, with those cumbersome spacesuits and the challenging conditions on the Lunar surface to get a high-quality photograph. I figured that NASA wanted to make the most of their momentous achievement, so they did a little fibbing with certain images.
This video has ended any debate about the whole business of men landing on the Moon, in the words of NASA personnel, themselves.
If you’re skeptical of the “Moon Hoax” or if you know anybody who is, you and they should watch this video.

https://youtu.be/DpPMoIv1lxI

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum