OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception, and Decoding the “End of the World”

September 22, 2017 By IlluminatiWatcher

Hi, my name is Isaac Weishaupt and you’re on IlluminatiWatcher.com- your home for decoding conspiracy theories in entertainment!

Today we’re going to do a basic primer on why all this nonsense about the end of the world with Nibiru and Planet X is just part of an agenda.
That agenda is a bit more complicated than we have time for in this article, but I think we can get enough information in here that you can rest easy on September 23rd, 2017 (*the chosen date for the most recent claim of impending apocalypse)

The World Will End in 2012 2017
If you watched Ancient Aliens or heard of Zecharia Sitchin than you were familiar with the ideas of Dec. 21st 2012 being the end of our world. Some claimed it was the final days while others pushed an idea that it was to be a “new beginning.”

?
The ancient astronaut theorists postulated that Earth was to come close to Planet X aka Nibiru and the aliens on that planet were to come down and enlighten us.
Of course, all of this is pure nonsense since there is no Planet X or Nibiru. Even those occultists at NASA weren’t biting on this one:
Question (Q): Are there any threats to the Earth in 2012? Many Internet websites say the world will end in December 2012.
Answer (A):The world will not end in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012.
This year, we’ve got “Christians” claiming September 23rd 2017 is the actual date that Nibiru will be colliding with Earth. They point to a Bible passage from Revelations 8:10-11:
“The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood.”
It’s quite interesting in that it references “Wormwood” which these people are associating with Nibiru; which was also used by C.S. Lewis in The Screwtape Letters as the name for the apprentice demon sent to Earth to confuse and tempt humans…

New Age Movements & Occult Magick
If you read my explanation on the scope of the entire occult-Illuminati agenda in THE DARK PATH then you already know my feelings on New Age deception with the alien deception.
The New Age is being used to deceive us into worshipping alien entities and concepts of further evolved entities that can create a new race of human- the “Super Man.”
The channel of Gaia is loaded up with New Age philosophies and regulars to my work know that I’m not shy about indulging in some of these works. There was a show called Discover the Gift with a female guru named Niurka and I noticed an interesting necklace…
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception Niurka-Unicursal-Hexagram-Crowley-Necklace

If you look closely you’ll see the Unicursal Hexagram– the symbol for occultist Aleister Crowley’s Thelema religion!
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception Crowley-Unicursal-hexagram-WO
I detailed the prominence of this symbol in modern day entertainment in its own article which will surely shock you…

?
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception Unicursal-and-Babalon-Crowley-Compilation-Collage

Upon further research I found her website which has much of what I’d expect from a person with interests like this with talk of “unlocking infinite potential” and similar New Age jargon.
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception Niurka-Website-New-Age
If you look even deeper into her subject matter you’ll find a course on “Magickal Materialization.”Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception Niurka-Magickal-Manifestation

This confirms the links of the New Age to Aleister Crowley because he was the one who added the ‘k’ to “magic” in order to differentiate it from stage magic. If we look at the explanation of this event we can see talk of pursuing one’s “True Will”- a phrase quite literally coined by Mr. Crowley himself.
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception Niurka-True-Will-Magical-Manifestation-CrowleyLearn about Crowley’s magick for only $2,997!

The concepts of ritual magick to evoke one’s own “True Will” into the universe is nothing new. We learned about this in The Secret which is merely a rehashing of occultist dogma from the likes Crowley and Helena Blavatsky. This is why Niurka’s web page pulls up the ‘IAM’ phrase on the browser tab since Blavatsky believed in the “Integrated Ascended Masters.”
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception Niurka-I-AM-webpageNiurka’s webpage has “IAM” on the tab code

These “IAM’s” are other worldly entities that can enlighten the practitioners and teach us how to evolve (or so they believe). This is why we hear stories of Planet X, Nibiru, and the Annunaki advanced race.
The reason we’re see this merging of New Agers with occultists will become evident as we explore the deeper recesses of this agenda…

Putting it all together
The world is not ending on September 23rd, 2017. If one is to subscribe to Christian beliefs than we’re confident that we DON’T know when the end days are. Only God Himself knows that. No man can lay claim to knowing this.
If anything, we can understand that Sept. 23rd is a day devoted to the goddess of chaos- Eris in terms of Discordianism. They believe in the Law of Fives which comes from 2+3=5. So it seems we do have a link to the Great Eclipse when we consider the “Chaos Candidate“…
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception Trump-Chaos-Compilation
What I DO know is that our world is being crafted into one of occult beliefs. The “profane” masses are slowly being indoctrinated into a way of thinking. The New Age is nothing “New”; it’s merely a revival of old, pagan, occult beliefs in the ability for man to become god.
NASA is most definitely pursuing the “Great Work” of its founders like Jack Parsons and Wernher von Braun. They were inspired by science fiction tales and the original ancient astronaut theorist Konstantin Tsoilkovsky. They were trying to make contact with other dimensional entities like Crowley did with his Lam “grey” alien.
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Aleister-Crowley-Lam-entityCrowley contacted an entity from the “Other Side” named Lam- the first ‘grey’ alien
The Book of Revelations is controversial in that one could glean just about anything from it. What’s curious here is that Crowley even utilized this book for the ideas of his “Scarlet Women” as the “Whore of Babylon.” We see much overlap here with the New Age movement as well.

For instance, I watched a show about Tarot and saw Lon Milo DuQuette discussing the Tarot cards and I immediately noticed the framed photo next to him…
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception Lon-Milo-Duquette-Crowley-Laylah-scarlet-woman

The woman is Leila Waddell- one of Aleister Crowley’s infamous “Scarlet Women” which is a phrase he pulled from the Bible’s Book of Revelation:
Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception Leila-Laylah-Crowley-Scarlet-Woman

This isn’t very shocking when we consider that Lon Milo DuQuette isn’t bashful about his magical prowess as a member of the O.T.O. and expert on Crowley.
The point I’m trying to make is that the New Age agenda is actually just a path to Crowley and Blavatsky with ritual magick. While there’s not an overtly sinister angle to these things, I believe it CAN lead one down the wrong path. The Dark Path…
If you want to support the IlluminatiWatcher project check out my new book that is available NOW on Gumroad (*author-signed paperbacks in limited quantities), Amazon, iTunes and Audible (author-narrated audiobook)!

Meaning of September 23rd: Nibiru & Planet X, New Age Ancient Alien Deception THE-DARK-PATH-COVER-V1-350w

Thanks to: http://illuminatiwatcher.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum