OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler Jerzy511

POOFness for SEPT 27: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 27-Sep-2017 23:09:42

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler Bull-350b
Subject: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 9-27-17
Date: Wed, September 27, 2017 10:45 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL

SORRY I’M LATE TODAY BUT TRYING TO HANDLE A MASSIVE INFECTION IN SEVERAL TEETH. VERY PAINFUL AND HARD TO THINK. I MAY ALSO HAVE TO GO IN FOR A FEW DAYS AND GET SOME SURGERY DONE BUT WILL KNOW ONLY TOMORROW. OH IF WE ONLY HAD THE MED TECH UP AND RUNNING RIGHT NOW…

TO MAKE MATTERS MORE HAPPY, WE HAVE HAD ANOTHER DELAY IN OUR RELEASE

SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler You-dont-say
WITH THE LAWYER ATTENDING TO ANOTHER MATTER TODAY INSTEAD OF OURS. NORMALLY THAT WOULD BE OK, BUT WITH THE CRITICAL NATURE OF SOME OF THE PEOPLE WE HAVE TO LOOK AFTER, IT HAS BEEN A BIG BLOW TODAY AS THE FUNDS WERE TO BE SENT.

SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You

SOMETIMES, I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP MY HANDS AND GIVING UP. THE ANTICS OF THE BANKERS AND OTHERS ARE A BIT MUCH, AND IT IS DIFFICULT PUTTING ON THE BRAVE AND HAPPY FACE AND BATTLING THE ALLIGATORS SNAPPIN AT YOUR WAIST WHILE YOU TRY TO GET EVERYTHING DONE. BUT I HAVE FAITH THAT WE WILL GET THROUGH AND MAKE IT ALL WORK BUT RIGHT NOW IT AIN’T FUN.

SOMETHING CAME TO MY ATTENTION YESTERDAY IN REGARD SOME GUARDIANS THAT WISH TO RELEASE THE MASTER ACCOUNTS FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY IN THE PHILIPPINES. ALTHOUGH THEIR HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE, I AM SKEPTICAL BECAUSE THESE TYPES OF EVENTS ARE NEVER PUBLICISED LIKE THIS

EXCEPT BY YOU 5 TIMES A WEEK YOU LYING POS!!!

SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler Giphy

– IT IS NOT PART OF THE DIVINE PLAN. SECONDLY, THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE PERMISSION OF GRANDFATHER AND THE EUROPE SIDE. THEY DO NOT, I CHECKED. HERE IS THEIR “GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT”:

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.ca/2017/09/65-quad-funds-ready-for-worldwide.html?m=1

SO ALTHOUGH WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN, IT WILL NOT BE DONE LIKE THEY WISH. THERE ARE CHECKS AND BALANCES WITH ALL GUARDIANS AND KEEPERS LIKE THIS, AND VERY STRINGENT RULES GOVERNING SUCH RELEASES.

BUT TAKE HEART, THE OTHER RELEASES WHICH ARE WELL UNDERWAY ARE GOING TO ACCOMPLISH THE SAME THING BUT NOT LIKE THIS. THERE IS NO ANNOUNCEMENT ON THESE ONES OTHER THAN WHAT I AND OTHERS ARE ALLOWED TO STATE. HOPE IS POWERFUL, AND THE ELDERS KNOW THAT SOME INFORMATION SHOULD BE GIVEN OUT, BUT NOT THE OVERALL PLAN OR THE DETAILS OF IT OTHERWISE SECURITY WOULD BE BREACHED AND THEY WOULD FACE GREATER PROBLEMS AND THEY HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY.

I COULD STAY AND SAY MORE BUT THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH AND I HAVE TO CUT IT SHORT.

SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler Raw
THE GCR IS UNDERWAY OF COURSE, AS IS THE RV. YOU WILL SEE AND HEAR MANY NOW THAT ARE BEING CASHED OUT. ALL IS WELL.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS. LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

IN STUNNING GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

SEPT 27: MID WEEK BS by ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin