Latest topics
» Area 51: Illusion vs. Reality. Richard Dolan
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for FEB 16: FIGHT THE VIRUS
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 8:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Drone Captures One of the Largest Swarms of Sea Turtles Ever Filmed
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Assange’s Extradition Case: A Critical Moment for the Anti-War Movement
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 3:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SETI to hunt for alien 'technosignatures'
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 10 ⁓ "Crystal Castle" Floating Above Moon?
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows Deepwater Horizon oil spread much further than previously known
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing short film explores the afterlife and our place in universal consciousness
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leaked files expose Pentagon's UFO program
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19: Coronavirus continues its race across the globe
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Today, it's here it's huge we are seeing planet x nibiru everyday plus MORE
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica SHRINKS as SUPER-SIZED Berg Cracks off of Coast! 20 Miles Long!
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Going On? Betelgeuse Isn't Just Dimming, It's Also Changing Shape
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Massive greenish UFOs flying through space plus MORE
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» 8 Most Incredible Archaeological Finds
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOOSHIPPERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDSTERS & DISINFO AGENTS » BENJAMIN FULFORD » Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview

Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transcript of Cobra/Ben Fulford/KP Roundtable Interview

Posted on October 1, 2017 by truthearth
The transcript for the latest Cobra/Ben Fulford/KP interview has been created and I will share the link and some excerpts below. Light and love everyone!
Cobra: “ok, there are many different Dragon groups, many different Dragon factions and I would say many of them are now coming to the …in full action now, simply because the time of liberation is approaching and geopolitical balance is moving and east it’s having more power,
I would say is an overall strategic plan which has been started many decades ago and is now reaching the crescendo, so The Dragon Families, different Dragon Families that are forming an alliance, are working behind the scenes.
Number one, do disarm the Cabal financially and number two, to disarm the Cabal with information, so we have a financial war going on and we have an information war going on…”
Cobra: “basically, he [Trump] is trying to …he is serving his own self-interest. He is trying to navigate between various groups, the positive and negative ones and I would say that his policy is not consistent, I would say is all as the most power of the humans at this particular moment. That is why his actions feel sometimes chaotic or illogical for some people, and some people say this is some national chess, it is not…”
Cobra: ok, I will not give any dates but yes, we are making big progress and is always most challenging just before the breakthrough and the reason why this year was so challenging was simply because we are dealing with the real issues, we are finally resolving this stale mate position at the very top,
it is being resolved right now. So, the reason why it was so tough is because we are right before the breakthrough, I know, it’s not gonna happen this week, it’s not gonna happen today, but it’s gonna happen in a forcible future and we just need to keep going, keep going, keep going and never give up and we will get there.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum