Latest topics
» POOFness for AUG 21: MIDWEEK BY JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The UFO sightings that launched 'Men in Black' mythology
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Do thunderstorms increase paranormal activity?
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists to reveal 'plausible' Nessie theory
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Top 10 Best UFO Sightings Near The International Space Station
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 4:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Hythe, Alberta, Canada plus MORE
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 4:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Comet to be seen from Earth/48 Hours Away. Naked Eye.
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crazy Mars Photos You Won't Believe!!! (Secrets Of Mars)
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Futuristic Car Is Powered By Hydrogen And Only Lets Out Water
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds Himalayan 'skeleton lake'
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Now You Can Take A Virtual Tour Inside Queen Nefertari's Incredible 3,000-Year-Old Tomb
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» How WHOLE Turmeric Heals The Damaged Brain
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAMES PATTERSON: Epstein, The Pedophile Next Door plus MORE
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ev Cochrane: Mars the Warrior-Hero | Space News
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Erica Lukes on Skinwalker & Hessdalen Lights - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 2:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» New ‘Matrix’ Film Set With Keanu Reeves And Lana Wachowski
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing 411 – Cases of Strange Disappearances
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 2:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew - The Walls Are Closing In - David Icke
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 1:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Second Sun Binary STAR plus MORE
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Etchilhampton Hill, Devizes
Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  EmptyYesterday at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO DISCLOSURE NEWS & VIDEOS » Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada

I didn't witness this myself as I am submitting this for a friend. He and his father were hunting in a remote area of northern Canada. They had a hunter's camera set up for assessing game. The camera is motion actuated and takes three pictures a minute when it detects movement.

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  Hunter%2Bcamera%2Bangelic%2Bentity%2B%25281%2529

The camera took the pictures of the strange lights in the night. You can see that the lights are situated in the sky portion of the image, and that the landscape has not moved so there was no camera movement - that would rule out traces made by the moon on a moving camera. The camera was affixed to a post.

The light was sufficiently bright to illuminate trees in the landscape, and we can see that the trees are not moving so there was no camera movement in the night sequence as well.

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  Hunter%2Bcamera%2Bangelic%2Bentity%2B%25282%2529

Although they didn't witness the object, the father did see a bright light in the night when he momentarily woke up during the night. Another unrelated person who was in the area that week end also reported seeing a bright light in the sky.

Hunter’s Camera caught Angelic Entity in remote area of northern Canada  Hunter%2Bcamera%2Bangelic%2Bentity%2B%25283%2529

Although I do believe we are not alone in the universe, as it is a statistical impossibility, I must admit personally I am a bit skeptical about UFOs and aliens. However in this case I fail to have an explication for these light traces. I don't believe a bird or firefly could have made these. Perhaps you have already seen similar things and have an explanation, so what do you make of this? Mufon case file 87060.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum