Latest topics
» Lying Neil Keenan Update - 3/23/2019
Today at 1:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David (Blue Chicken Cult) Wilcock: Antarctic Atlantis and Secret Space Program 2019
Today at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE - #QANON - #MUELLERREPORT coming soon @POTUS
Today at 1:13 pm by LadyDragon

» Dave Schmidt moving to Florida - due to pregnancy?
Today at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Galactic Federation Of Light And New Age Deception
Today at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious UFO Recorded From Plane Window? plus MORE
Today at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hands off Mother Earth: Campaign against Geoengineering
Today at 12:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NO SOIL NO FOOD US BLOCKS RESOLUTION ON SRM #WEATHER WARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
Today at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NOAA Warns Of Historic Flooding Through May, 200 Million At Risk, Food Price to Skyrocket
Today at 12:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Hellbent: 78 Days of Bombing Yugoslavia
Today at 12:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Truth About 5G - Dr Graham Downing
Today at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ITC Chemical Fire Reignites, MO: More Towns Flooding, Evacs, Mo Bill Requires Residents To Own AR-15
Today at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Weather Warfare, & Army Corps Of Engineers - What You See Here Is The Prelude For 2019
Today at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Special UK Armed Soldiers In 'NUCLEAR-PROOF BUNKER' Have Been Activated for Brexit
Today at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EVERYBODY with a PULSE...Needs to Understand THIS...NOW!!
Today at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THE SECRET TRUTH REVEALED BEHIND THE CURSE OF THE ALIEN KING 2019!
Today at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Civil war in USA - was a cover up story?
Today at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Giant Cloaked Zeppelins | UAP
Today at 12:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Breaking: "Computer Glitch" Crashes Ghana's Currency
Today at 12:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, March 23, 2019, #189 ( Dane Wigington )
Today at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ MEXICO PLANET X NIBIRU UPDATE " ELECTRIC UNIVERSE plus MORE
Today at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: Julian Assange Says HE WILL NOT Be Cooperating With Dems WITCH HUNT Into Trump
Today at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative Blood Type - Blood of Sion?
Today at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» People MARVEL at Global Sky Phenomena - Showing up EVERYWHERE!
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Meet To Investigate The 'Great Silence'
Today at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» *More Plane Crashes-Georgia-Texas-Colorado-New Mexico-Michigan-New Zealand*
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - MAYDay plus more
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense - WW2 German Flying Disc Technology
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» 250 concerned scientists issue major warning about potentially carcinogenic effects of wireless tech
Today at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBE Talks To Vaccine Expert Dr Sherri Tenpenny
Today at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Paracas DNA Results: March 2019 Update
Today at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - What They Dont Want You to See in The NZ Mosque Shooting Video - And Its Not "CGI"
Today at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

»  #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon + #SundayMorningFutures #MariaBartiromo #MUELLERREPORT @potus
Today at 10:03 am by LadyDragon

» The Growing Epidemic Of Cops Shooting Family Pets
Yesterday at 10:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Linda Moulton Howe EXPOSES David Wilcock
Yesterday at 9:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE - #QANON - NEW #Q + #MUELLERREPORT @POTUS
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by LadyDragon

» Dunford to meet with Google for ‘debate’ on Chinese ties
Yesterday at 8:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Families, Lawyers & AE911Truth ARE SUING THE FBI
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute

Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

angels77

angels77
Alchemist... you seem to be a man in the know...... I have kefir granules but not sure what to do with them.

Alchemist

angels77 wrote:Alchemist... you seem to be a man in the know...... I have kefir granules but not sure what to do with them.

Yes, gets me into 'trouble' some times. Are they dairy or water kefir, alive or dry powder?

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin
Thank you all for confirming my switch from Sugar to Stevia. Step by step making changes for the better. The information people bring to the table is wonderful! Keep it coming! We are all blessed as we awaken to the truth of what harms us, and what heals.

Blessings!

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9
gmahunni wrote:Thank you all for confirming my switch from Sugar to Stevia. Step by step making changes for the better. The information people bring to the table is wonderful! Keep it coming! We are all blessed as we awaken to the truth of what harms us, and what heals.

Blessings!

Even raw sugar is better than ANY of the artificial substitutes.

angels77

angels77
I would say raw organic sugar is better than raw non-organic sugar but not eating artificial sugars is highly recommended.

angels77

angels77
Alchemist wrote:
angels77 wrote:Alchemist... you seem to be a man in the know...... I have kefir granules but not sure what to do with them.

Yes, gets me into 'trouble' some times. Are they dairy or water kefir, alive or dry powder?

It is dairy kefir alive... I have never heard of water kefir.

Alchemist

angels77 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

Water kefir looks like little wet gelatin crystals, and is for soda/sugar solutions.

Just gat a glass of milk, or quart to start off with, put them in, let sit out for 24 hours at 80 F give or take, it will be like buttermilk, remove grains with strainer, redo process in clean container. Finished product can be drunk as is or blended with fruit.

Theres more, that gets you started.

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9
H2OMAN wrote:Thank you all for this thread...very informative...but scary. Now I have to figure out how to ween my Wife off this stuff as she puts Sweet-n-low in her coffee each morning and drinks a lot of decaf diet soda in the evenings. I will be getting some of that Stevia and have her try it, but the soda pop will be more difficult. I don't use sweeteners, besides honey, drink my coffee unsweetened with cream. I swore off soda pop decades ago. I've always thought these artificial sweeteners couln't be good for your health and now you have confirmed it for me......I've always hoped that when my time was up I would pass before my wife( very selfish of me, I know), but now I am somewhat alarmed. Wish me luck in trying to save the woman I love.

If she will - perhaps suggest she google: side effects of artificial sweeteners. If she reads this and doesn't stop...well, I'd be amazed.

To start with, they are the biggest CAUSE of weight gain ever. Pop is the biggest cause of weight gain in America. Look at the numbers of overweight people. the numbers of overweight children is astounding!

spirit144

spirit144
May I recomend Agave it is an excellent sweetener. It comes in light and dark. It is very good for diabetics, it doesn't effect the glucose levels in the body at all. Also, xylitol is another good sweetner.

angels77

angels77
Alchemist: I just got home from picking up my food at the Buyer's Club that I am in. They were letting people sample bottles of water kefir!!! I have never tasted it before and it was delicious!! This was Caveman Food brand. I think I would rather learn to make this and stay off of the dairy. Can you point me in the right direction on how to make it?

Tha
nks

Alchemist wrote:
angels77 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

Water kefir looks like little wet gelatin crystals, and is for soda/sugar solutions.

Just gat a glass of milk, or quart to start off with, put them in, let sit out for 24 hours at 80 F give or take, it will be like buttermilk, remove grains with strainer, redo process in clean container. Finished product can be drunk as is or blended with fruit.

Theres more, that gets you started.

Alchemist

I know Maylin, she'll hook you up and you'll save a bunch of money!

http://www.kefirlady.com/

Alchemist

Maybe we can share soda recipes when you get 'cultured!'

angels77

angels77
Alchemist wrote:Maybe we can share soda recipes when you get 'cultured!'

Thank you so much!! I am very excited about making some water kefir. I made a batch of sauerkraut a few weeks ago. I have been bombarded by the bad practices of the medical establishment i.e. antibiotics, dental (mercury, etc), bad food, etc. and still haven't gotten back to normal yet. I am doing a lot of detoxing and this kefir will help me tremendously.

Thanks again

angels77

angels77
Alchemist wrote:Maybe we can share soda recipes when you get 'cultured!'

I would be happy to!!

Interested

I've been using stevia for 5 years now. I love making beverages using stevia, but it is also probably, because I'm used to the flavor at this point. I still drink sugar, but only sparingly as my family has a problem with diabetes.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum