Latest topics
» POOPness for JAN (?) 23: Get up, Stand up! & Send Us Your Money!!
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 9:38 pm by ReneGade

» DARK JOURNALIST & GRAHAM HANCOCK RECORDED LIVE: ANCIENT LOST CIVILIZATION CATACLYSM: AMERICA BEFORE!
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Sparticles Wood, nr Netherme-on-the-Hill, Surrey.
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Real Salt, Celtic Salt and Himalayan Salt
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A $25 Raspberry Pi Was Used To Hack NASA’s Mission System
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nazca bird geoglyphs depict 'exotic' species
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giant squid filmed in the Gulf of Mexico
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RARE PHOTOS OF THE GIANT HOLE AT NORTH POLE VIA SATELLITE
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 2:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs hovering in the sky over England! plus MORE
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Seen During Moon Walk On Apollo 12 Mission
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON - Contact Modalities part 1&2
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ THREE objects in the Suns Corona? plus MORE
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Electromagnetic Fields and Leakage of the Blood Brain Barrier: Dr. Leif Salford
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Walmart and Target Pull Bottled Water Said to Contain Arsenic, But WHOLE FOODS Keeps Selling It
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 11 Mission - 13 Theories That About What Really Happened on the Moon
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk is Launching 4,425 New 5G Satellites Into Low Orbit for StarLink
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Iran Shoots Down US Advanced Spy Drone
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senators are now jumping on the UFO Disclosure wagon!
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ana B'Ko'ach (A Kabbalistic Prayer)
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 10:10 am by ANENRO

» Graphic for June 23, 2019
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 5:03 am by ReneGade

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All”

Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” Kauilapele_hand_toward_andromeda

Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All”

Posted on 2017/10/07 by Kauilapele  
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” Kp_170707_kilauea_purple_light_180_6Today (the 10-6-17) was a complete un-connecting from what I had been doing, and essentially was a disconnect day from anything. I took no walks, no leaving the house, barely able to prepare anything to eat, and not doing anything.
Part of this has to do with an upcoming Energy work that has been “calling” for some time. I’m not really feeling “ready”… but sometimes I never do. I’m not looking anywhere beyond the next two days.
There are a lot of “planetary occurrences” been going on, and my interest in them has been essentially zero. And will likely remain that way for an indeterminate time. There will be such things happening, but this is what many of us have done our Energetic Works for. The dissolving of the old paradigms (and connected energy grids) combined with a massive uplifting of the “New Paradigm” energies of the planet. Old stuff is falling apart… New stuff is coming together… all because of that “Energetic Work” stuff we did. Stuff like that.
The next of my own parts in this comes very soon. And it is a key for the planet. That’s what I’m getting. And I’m not telling anyone, really, where it is, and when it will be. It is mine to do, and it is mine to BE on that journey.
There’s other things I could “report on”, but I’m feeling no draw to do so. Yes, some could say, “I’m just lazy”. And that would be correct. I’m “lazy” to do anything I’m not fully drawn to do. I don’t follow the “rules” like, “I should be posting 10 articles a day”, “I should be doing perfectly all the 3D organizational things”, “I should eat a certain way”, “I should take care of my 3D body in the standard Western medical way”… and a bunch of other things that the ego wants to put a “should” in front of.
I’m still releasing some of those ideas. I ain’t perfect… in those ways, at least.
We’ll see where all of this goes. The planet is going to be okay. I just know it.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum