Latest topics
» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All”

Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” Kauilapele_hand_toward_andromeda

Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All”

Posted on 2017/10/07 by Kauilapele  
Kp Message 10-7-17… “Un-connecting from it All” Kp_170707_kilauea_purple_light_180_6Today (the 10-6-17) was a complete un-connecting from what I had been doing, and essentially was a disconnect day from anything. I took no walks, no leaving the house, barely able to prepare anything to eat, and not doing anything.
Part of this has to do with an upcoming Energy work that has been “calling” for some time. I’m not really feeling “ready”… but sometimes I never do. I’m not looking anywhere beyond the next two days.
There are a lot of “planetary occurrences” been going on, and my interest in them has been essentially zero. And will likely remain that way for an indeterminate time. There will be such things happening, but this is what many of us have done our Energetic Works for. The dissolving of the old paradigms (and connected energy grids) combined with a massive uplifting of the “New Paradigm” energies of the planet. Old stuff is falling apart… New stuff is coming together… all because of that “Energetic Work” stuff we did. Stuff like that.
The next of my own parts in this comes very soon. And it is a key for the planet. That’s what I’m getting. And I’m not telling anyone, really, where it is, and when it will be. It is mine to do, and it is mine to BE on that journey.
There’s other things I could “report on”, but I’m feeling no draw to do so. Yes, some could say, “I’m just lazy”. And that would be correct. I’m “lazy” to do anything I’m not fully drawn to do. I don’t follow the “rules” like, “I should be posting 10 articles a day”, “I should be doing perfectly all the 3D organizational things”, “I should eat a certain way”, “I should take care of my 3D body in the standard Western medical way”… and a bunch of other things that the ego wants to put a “should” in front of.
I’m still releasing some of those ideas. I ain’t perfect… in those ways, at least.
We’ll see where all of this goes. The planet is going to be okay. I just know it.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum