Latest topics
» The Midnight Hour (0013) Pete Peterson & David Wilcock gofundme investigation
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 8:18 pm by 4-truth

» Metals-poisoned residents of Flint, Michigan given go-ahead to sue EPA
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Releases New Far Side of the Moon Photos
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Q ANON IS THE NEW AGE MKULTRA MILITARY PSYOP plus more
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could Pyramids Found In Antarctica Change The History Of Man + More?
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ever Thought WHY Celebrities HATE Looking At The Mirror So Much?
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fascinating phenomenon,Heavenly beings in the sky? And Apocalyptic Sound.
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sandy Hook: The curious case of Danbury Hospital’s premature Facebook message, 48 mins. before police received 911 call
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFOs ‘We Want to Know WhoThey Are’ Disclosure, US Navy & Encounters Reporting!
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 2:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ What’s happening in the Sky all over the world? UFO Invasion! plus MORE
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 2:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave ScHmIdT, Meta1 Scammer & Alien Fraudster Michael Lee Hill Blow InterDimensional Smoke Up Your Bunghole :)
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» VIRUSES FALLING FROM THE SKIES #WEATHER WARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ‘We lied, we cheated, we stole’: Pompeo offers honest, if disturbing admission about CIA activity
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 1:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» My $100 Walmart Survival Kit - 7 Day Survival Challenge - The Build
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Survival Lessons from The Great Depression
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 100 COWS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 6 MONTHS! THEY ARE SO HAPPY!
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 1:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Hollywood Magick and Social Engineering - ROBERT SEPEHR
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Germany to close all 84 of its coal-fired power plants, will rely primarily on renewable energy
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Early Onset? Digital Dementia - Have You Noticed How The Young Are Not Functioning Properly?
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Northern Europe is BURNING: Wildfires out of control in Norway, Sweden, Germany, and Scotland
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: FDA APPROVES SHOCK TREATMENT FOR KIDS WITH ADHD - NEW DO IT YOURSELF EUGENICS KIT
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two Big Problems with Cannabis Legalization in Illinois
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Trichomes - The Key to Growing Top Shelf Weed at Home
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Machines from biomaterials becomes a Reality
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyYesterday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Living out of a storage locker for 2 months, in style!
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 11:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How We Create Our Own Spiritual Growth
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Saturn occultation by the moon captured from South Africa
gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Consciousness Of Economics » gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow

gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
Hello friends and everyone! My name is Vanessa and the other day I saw a post on my local neghborhood page that a car belonging to Alesander Littlebow was vandalised. All of his windows were smashed (picture provided) gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow 24561080_1507667772.2791_funddescription

Alesander needs help if you can help. He woke up one morning to take trash out and noticed that all the windows to his van were completely broken. He has never done anything to anybody and helped people all his life and that happened to his vehicle, his only way of transportation. He is a Vietnam veteran and served his country well and disabled and on SSI. He is asking if there is any one out there who could help.gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair for Alesander littlebow 24561080_1507667701.6256_funddescription

All funds will go directly to Alesander Littlebow to help replace his only vehicle windows. The estimated repair costs were quoted as $2,200. As a community I know we can pull through and help a fellow neighbor out. Anything helps you guys even hitting that share button! Much thanks. 

Cash donations are welcome too, please message Alesander littlebow on facebook for further details. Or message me so I can send you his phone number.

https://www.gofundme.com/window-vandalism-repair

microaggressor

microaggressor
I was gonna donate, then I saw he was wearing a kitty cat for a hat! That's when I put my wallet back in my pocket

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum