Latest topics
»  Let’s lay the blame for plastic where it belongs
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Coming Techno Apocalypse
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» WOKE IRRATIONALITY IS UNDERMINING CIVILIZATION
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» With WikiLeaks, Julian Assange did what all journalists should aspire to do
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 UPDATES : S.KOREA CORONAVIRUS CASES SOAR BY 70% plus MORE
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO FOOTAGE CAPTURED OVER WALKDEN, MANCHESTER plus MORE
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hidden Underground Area 51 Base Entrances Discovered in Mountains
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT develops asteroid strike 'decision map'
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Firm in new bid to remove Titanic artifacts
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Sky Epiphany** Signs the PlanetX/Nibiru System is looming close plus MORE
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bring the Storm. by Anna Von Reitz
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are THEY Going To COVER IT ALL UP? plus more
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Consciousness Cannot Have Evolved
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombay Blood Group: The Real Universal Donor
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Parentectomy’, The State-Driven Campaign to Remove Parents’ Rights
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

»  ‘Xi Jinping, Trump and Putin Are on the Same Team’
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Feldman Says Netflix Rejected His Documentary for Being “Too Dangerous”
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Hopkinsville Creatures: What On Earth Were They? Richard Dolan
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Nebula Hypothesis Ready for History's Dustbin?
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Lot Going on at the ISS
UFO News ~  Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE

UFO News ~ Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Strange things spotted in the skies over Hawaii and Germany

On October 9 and 10, 2017 strange objects appeared in the night skies over Kalaheo in Hawaii and Nordendorf in Germany. Witnesses were able to take images of both objects. As for the object in the sky over Hawaii the witness states:

A friend of mine called me at four in the morning. He is on Eastern Time, six hours ahead of us, and didn't realize it was 4am for me. I walked outside, so I wouldn't wake my wife.

As we talked, I looked straight up noticing the moon and how bright it was. Then, as I lowered my head I noticed this bright object way off, like a star, but much brighter.

I could see two nearby stars to use as reference points. The object was very bright and had a symmetrically shaped bright swirl on both sides of it, a mirror image of each other.

The object as well as the aura surrounding it moved South in the sky maintaining its size and shape the whole time.

I ran inside and brought my wife outside to see it. As we watched it, it continued to move south and grew in size getting much bigger than it originally was, yet maintaining its shape perfectly.

It finally began to fade in brightness and eventually just disappeared completely, before leaving our line of site. While I watched the object I took two pictures. One at normal focus, and then I zoomed in and took another shot. Mufon case file 87251.

One day later a photographer captured a UFO-like circle in the night sky over Nordendorf in Germany.

The object that appears to consist of three spheres surrounded by a circle gradually changed into one sphere while the circle slowly faded away. Mufon case file 87263.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz