Latest topics
» Base on Mars South Pole?
Today at 2:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Parrot Uses Alexa to Order Watermelon, Lightbulbs While Owner Is Out
Today at 2:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Severe weather hits Sicily, Italy: Violent storm drops 50cm (20 inches) of hail in Messina
Today at 2:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - David Wilcock Update New 16 December 2018 PART I
Today at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The mystery of the megalithic structures in ancient Korea
Today at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 14: ZAP Part 2 DAMAGE CONTROL SO BUY MY LAPIS AND PREPARE TO DRINK THE POISON!
Today at 1:56 am by 4-truth

» Why did they put a mummy into the Large Hadron Collidron?
Today at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'One of a Kind' Untouched Tomb Discovered in Egypt
Today at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» This was a FIRST! - Unprecedented view of Sun AND something else
Today at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecting Consciousness - Simon Parkes
Today at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOMB SHELL! DECLASSIFIED Document Just Exposed Hillary's DARK Circle of Friends!!
Today at 1:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Will Santa Claus Say? - Louis Prima Christmas Classic - Puddles :)
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 40: MYSTERY SCHOOL X ATLANTIS REVELATIONS!
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Solve 'Seismic Mystery' that Shook Central Alberta Communities
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Yesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Family Implicated Again In A New Court Case About Pedophilia & Sex Slavery
Yesterday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Examined By Doctors As MSM And Democrats Push Fake News Story On Meeting With Paul Manafort
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Mission in Lunar Orbit and May Race SpaceX for Next Lunar Manned Mission
Yesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carpet Bomb Just Dropped, Did You See How It Works - X22 Report
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange phenomena occurring prior to earthquakes!
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » MINI Documentary Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress!

MINI Documentary Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Friday, January 27, 2012
Subject: WATCH IMMEDIATELY BEFORE IT IS DELETED BY THE CZAR

r=red]18]KEEP THIS MOVING!!!!!! BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION! - MINI Documentary Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress! If you never watch another video, watch this one, this proves the Democrats(And some Republicans) know Obama is not an American and is serving illegally and unconstitutionally and the efforts they made are recorded in the Congressional Record, attempting to change the Constitution so he could serve legally. EVERYONE that cares about and loves this Constitutional Republic absolutely MUST watch and forward this video!!!!!! This one must go viral. I won't be surprised when the people of this country begin calling for an Impeachment. This guy and his croonies have been intentionally deceiving the American public and his friends in Congress have been propping him up.. Where are our elected representatives. CLICK BELOW TO OPEN[/size] https://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=H3aCfR8rmrw

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Thank you, I shared on FB!

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Herb Lady

Thanks for sharing this.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Peppermint Patti

Thanks, copied and pasted it and out it went. All of the news should be shared and there sure are many ways to to this..

I think at the bottom of all this are the Elite ruling this world... Especially here the greatest country of all. They always get there way, but now people seem to be awakening, so we will see.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."

tdooly

Is there any way for me to INCREASE the font size?????

ymoilman2

tdooly wrote:Is there any way for me to INCREASE the font size?????

Subject: WATCH IMMEDIATELY BEFORE IT IS DELETED BY THE CZAR

KEEP THIS MOVING!!!!!! BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION! - MINI Documentary Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress! If you never watch another video, watch this one, this proves the Democrats(And some Republicans) know Obama is not an American and is serving illegally and unconstitutionally and the efforts they made are recorded in the Congressional Record, attempting to change the Constitution so he could serve legally. EVERYONE that cares about and loves this Constitutional Republic absolutely MUST watch and forward this video!!!!!! This one must go viral. I won't be surprised when the people of this country begin calling for an Impeachment. This guy and his croonies have been intentionally deceiving the American public and his friends in Congress have been propping him up.. Where are our elected representatives. CLICK BELOW TO OPEN.
https://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=H3aCfR8rmrw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum