OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 C0-rckAWIAA5j-a

https://youtu.be/8kbv-M3Q8rE

Linda Moulton Howe interview with Sergeant First Class "C.J" Part 1&2 Photo
Earthfiles
Published on Oct 13, 2017

The sun set at 8:35 PM Eastern on Tuesday, June 28, 2015, in Richmond Hill, Georgia, a few miles southwest of Savannah and the Hunter Army Airfield. Two hours before at 5:34 PM, Army Sergeant 1st Class “C.J.”, his wife, two children, a dog and a cat set off in their pickup truck for a family move to Colorado Springs, Colorado, and Fort Carson. C. J. programmed their Colorado Springs “final destination” into his new GPS. C. J. told Earthfiles, “We had animals in the back of the truck, and it's safer for us to travel with our dog in the back of the truck with a topper on it. And we wanted to drive in the evening so that our dog and cat would not get overheated. That's also when there's less traffic and we can cover more ground.” But high strangeness set in on Route 16 (see map below) that mysteriously caused them to veer onto US 1 north to Wadley, Georgia. Even more strange was the large disc with odd symbols on it that suddenly came over their car in Wad ley around 1:20 AM Eastern, on June 29th. After the disc took off, C. J. looked at his cell phone and it read 1:28 AM Eastern. He and his wife were very confused about what had happened for nearly five minutes when the disc was over the road in front of them. How could they be in Wadley off course 112 miles from Richmond Hill? Why would it have taken 5 hours, 8:30 PM to 1:30 AM? C. J. had only stopped briefly a couple of short stops on I-16, first for the kids to use the bathroom and he bought a bungee cord to hold down their belongings in the back of the pickup that had been shifting around. Immediately after the UFO encounter, C. J. drove up the road a few miles to the Shake Rag express on HWY 1 South. “We needed to stop because we were shook up.” C. J. told Earthfiles. “When we got back on the road and drove a while that's where we ended up at the church with the graveyard and had to reset our GPS. It took us on other highways toward Atlanta. We never got back on HWY 1. We avoided going back.” C. J. was still driving northwest when the sun came up at 6:30 AM on June 29, 2015. An hour later at 7:30 AM, exhausted and troubled, C. J. got his family checked into a motel for much needed sleep. But even then, high strangeness continued. Here now is C. J. on the record, but asking for anonymity because he wants to protect his Army career. For more incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so much more. Please visit my site https://www.earthfiles.com/index.php To stay up to date on everything Earthfiles, follow me on FaceBook @EarthfilesNews and Twitter @Earthfiles. Be sure to subscribe to this Earthfiles Channel the official channel for Linda Moulton Howe https://www.youtube.com/user/Earthfiles. Have you seen all the playlists on our channel? Earthfiles 2017, Richard Dolan, Fade to Black with Jimmy Church and Linda Moulton Howe, Linda Moulton Howe on Truth be Told TV, Roswell UFO Festival, Earthfiles Podcasts and much more!

https://youtu.be/amdta6_PjOA

Published on Oct 14, 2017

By the early morning of June 30, 2015, after driving again all night from Kennesaw, Georgia, north of Atlanta, C. J. and his family checked into a Motel 6 in Paducah, Kentucky. Exhausted, C. J. fell into a deep sleep and remembers dreaming and becoming conscious in the motel bathroom writing down all the above squares and vertical lines on the back of his letter-size Credit Card Sales Receipt. "It was about an hour after sunrise at 7:36 AM when we finally got just north of Atlanta and checked into the Magnuson Hotel. I could not sleep. I might have closed my eyes, but I really didn't sleep. I felt like I was wired. My wife closed her eyes briefly and might have only slept about an hour. The kids passed out for a little bit. But they were up and playing games on their tablets. So we drove on later that day until early the next morning on June 30th, when we reached a 2-story Motel 6 in Paducah, Kentucky and checked in at 5:13 AM, according to the Credit Card Sales Receipt printed out on letter-size paper and given to me after we checked in and paid for a day to July 1, 2015. But we slept through June 30th and took off again that night of June 30th to July 1st, traveling while it was cooler and less traffic. The Motel 6 let us bring our dog and cat to our room. We took an elevator up to a second floor room and got the kids in bed. Then my wife and I laid down. By this point, I was pretty exhausted and started to go to sleep. I know I was sleeping and I was having a dream of lights all around me. I don't know where I was in the dream."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum