OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer
Posted on October 15, 2017

Melissa Etheridge Arrested For Having Cannabis Oil She Used to Help With Cancer Ehteridge

By John Vibes
It was reported this week that rock musician and cancer survivor Melissa Etheridge was recently arrested in North Dakota after police found cannabis oil on her tour bus.
The arrest took place on August 17 but was not publicized until TMZ broke the story yesterday. Like millions of people with cancer across the world, including myself, Etheridge has discovered that cannabis oil not only treats the after-effects of chemotherapy but also promote apoptosis, which prevents cancer from developing again.
In October 2004, Etheridge was diagnosed with stage two breast cancer and endured a lumpectomy with five rounds of chemotherapy and radiation. It is not clear what her preventative regimen has been this past decade, but it is safe to speculate that cannabis oil has played a role in her continued remission as well as treatment for pain and nausea.
Etheridge looked confident after her arrest and can be seen with a huge grin in her mugshot photo. She pleaded not guilty to the charges against her.
Just weeks after her arrest, fellow rock musician Todd Rundgren was also arrested at the very same spot in North Dakota when police found two small vape pens filled with cannabis oil on his tour bus.
Cannabis oil is legal for medical patients who live in California, as Etheridge does, but the laws are still comparatively harsh in North Dakota, despite the fact that measures were recently passed in the legislature to start a medical marijuana program. As of now, North Dakota exists in a legal gray area because politicians are dragging their feet and bickering about how the program will be implemented.

This situation is sadly common throughout the US. Even in my state of Maryland where I am fighting my cancer, medical cards are available so patients can avoid arrest, but the political process has stalled the establishment of dispensaries for over a year, forcing sick patients into the black market.
In the past several years, the science and strong anecdotal evidence proving the medical value of cannabis has continued to grow, especially in regards to cancer treatment. Just in this past year, we have reported on multiple incidences where studies have confirmed the healing power of cannabis, to the point where organizations tied to big pharma and the US government are now forced to reverse their position on the medicine.
Etheridge said in a recent article that she does not live a party-oriented lifestyle, but found that cannabis is one of the best medicines for a cancer survivor.
“Because I am a musician, people often assume that I must indulge in the fast-paced life that often comes with playing on the road. But they would be wrong. Coming up in the business in the 1980’s, I saw plenty of drugs, but it never really appealed to me. I’m not even much of a drinker,” she wrote in her article at newapproachmissouri.com.
She continued:
But when I was diagnosed with cancer in 2004, I found that there was one substance that helped me through: Cannabis. My doctors gave me what they called ‘dose dense’ chemotherapy, which is stronger than usual. They could prescribe that level of chemo for me because I was able to take time off work to fight my cancer full time. Unfortunately, the dose dense chemo made the side effects even worse. My friends told me that medical cannabis could help me handle chemotherapy, so I gave it a try. It worked even better than they said it would. Not only did it treat my nausea better than anything else I tried, it alleviated both my physical and emotional pain. I continue to use cannabis to treat the lasting gastrointestinal effects of the chemo and to help me get a good night’s sleep.
Etheridge is scheduled to perform the national anthem at the Chiefs vs. Steelers game this Sunday to raise awareness and funds for the “Crucial Catch” campaign, with the goal of helping unknowing patients catch their cancer early.
John Vibes is an author and researcher who organizes a number of large events including the Free Your Mind Conference. He also has a publishing company where he offers a censorship free platform for both fiction and non-fiction writers. You can contact him and stay connected to his work at his Facebook page. John is currently battling cancer , and will be working to help others through his experience, if you wish to contribute to his treatments consider subscribing to his podcast to support . This article first appeared at The Free Thought Project.

Thanks to: https://www.naturalblaze.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum