Latest topics
» POOFness for NOV 22/23: E-mail from Zap
Today at 7:34 pm by Avebury

» Give Thanks to the Creator(Native American Music~432hz)
Today at 12:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The GoldFish Report No. 160 - Santos Bonacci: Syncretism, Antarctica, Astrotheology
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford: Khazarian Cabal Purge Accelerates ~ Nov. 22, 2017
Today at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Origin, Purpose, And Destiny Of The Earth Game by Jeff Street
Today at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON Intel Updates
Today at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is the Real Secret of the Georgia Guidestones?
Today at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright fireball streaks through the night sky over Japan
Today at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Paris, Île-de-France plus MORE
Today at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke exposes EU conspiracy - and is immediately proved right by secret government document
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ Living For the Material Moment
Today at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elements of creation combine in the Higher Alchemy
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS!
Today at 8:47 am by WilliaminUSA

»  Likely hillary supporter destroys family's Thanksgiving dinner during fit of rage brought on by Trump derangement syndrome.
Today at 2:28 am by microaggressor

» Happy Thanksgiving-
Today at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘By the people, for the people’: Kim Dotcom to launch alternative internet
Today at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Phenomenon over NE Denver & SE Detroit
Today at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Types of Psilocybin Mushrooms You Probably Didn’t Know About
Today at 1:07 am by microaggressor

» Skull Discovered in China Could Re-write Our Understanding of the Theory of Human Evolution
Today at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Was Noah’s Ark a Metaphor For Preserving God Code Human DNA; Under Assault Now??
Today at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» DR Steven Greer (Nov 23, 2017) - False Flag Events and Their Danger
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another '20 Years and Back' Whistleblower Talks About Covert Space Marines Recruitment
Today at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive sinkhole opens near Coromandel in Minas Gerais, Brazil
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jimmy Church w/ Richard Dolan : UFOs and Disclosure
Today at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ White avians, Armistice & Accord, JFK robotoid goes bye-bye
Today at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - "Become The Master Of You"
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» John McCain’s wandering orthopedic boot
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» CREEPY UNCLE JOE
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by microaggressor

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ Bright Lights moving over Lisbon Portugal plus MORE

UFO News ~ Bright Lights moving over Lisbon Portugal plus MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Mysterious cluster of Bright Lights moving at very high altitude over Lisbon Portugal

A strange phenomenon in the sky over Lisbon, Portugal has been filmed by a witness at the moment he was strolling in Lisbon by the river Tejo, next to the Padrao dos Descobrimentos monument on October 14, 2017 and suddenly noticed a strange cluster of lights on the sky moving at very high altitude.

The witness states: It was clearly visible as it was a dark night already with no light pollution on the river or left river bank where I was standing.

The phenomena reminded me the pattern of a cloud of chaff or the light reflections on waves at the sea, except the ones on the sky moved steadily and seemed to glow and flicker, were very high above the few clouds (so much so I could not see the contours) and were following a straight flight pattern, from South to North at surely high speed -since the moment I saw them above the right river bank until they vanished from view on the city hills on the left bank around 15 minutes passed, on a path that would have made it overfly the Lisbon airport.

And yet another strange fact; I am an aviation enthusiast and this summer as Portugal and Lisbon have become a much sought after tourist hotspot, I have been tracking for the past 2 months the arrivals of scores of planes, which land in large numbers from a SW flight path coming from the right (South) river bank of the Tejo river, a bit off the bridge, every 5 minutes or so.

After the disappearing of the strange lights from my visual standing point, I was much further intrigued by the fact that dozens of outgoing flights were now departing from Lisbon airport not on the very common South-North runway axis but rather taking the usual inbound flight path, i.e., precisely on the opposite direction of the strange lights as if for some reason they were avoiding a possible crossing of their path.

I am also a frequent flyer to man destinations all over the world and never have any of my flights took off across the city skyline, having inclusively to then make steep turns to go to their destinations as I observed yesterday.

Ps: I took one photo with my Iphone SE and a short video, where it seems there is a central cluster with small independent "orbs" next to it.

Also, apparently and as far as I can tell, dozens of bystanders, mostly tourists were baffled as I and taking pictures and videos with their Smartphones, and furthermore I checked with Portuguese UFO associations and this exact sightings have been multiplying this year alone mostly in Lisbon area but also in Algarve (Southern tip of the country). Mufon case file 87343.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz