OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Empty OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:01 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Jerzy511

POOFness for OCT 18: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 18-Oct-2017 19:56:38

Received via e-mail:
Hi, folks -
=====

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Bullshit-alert-button-l

Subject: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 10-18-17

Date: Wed, October 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Zap Says

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Raw

HI ALL

IN CONTINUATION OF A TRAIN OF THOUGHT FROM SUNDAY, IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THE INTRINSIC VALUE OF SUPPORT.

A PROJECT REQUIRES SUPPORT. TO PROVIDE IT WITH THE SERVICES IT REQUIRES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF ITS BUSINESS PLAN IS THE FOCUS AND DEPLOYMENT OF OUR SERVICES AND THOSE OF MANY OTHER SISTER ORGANIZATIONS.

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP BS-Meter

WHILE IT IS RECOGNIZED THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO DISTRIBUTE FUNDS FOR PROJECTS AND STIMULATE ECONOMIES, THE METHODOLOGY AND STRUCTURE OF THE DISTRIBUTOR HAS TO BE CORRECT TO BE EFFECTIVE.

ALTHOUGH CURRENT ORGANIZATIONS HAVE A MEASURE OF GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICES, AND YOUNGER DISTRIBUTION MECHANISM HAVE YET TO GAIN EXPERIENCE, ALL WILL BENEFIT FROM ADVANCED ECONOMETRIC MODELS AND METHODS OF ADMINISTRATION THAT HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED BY BRILLIANT MINDS. A SHARED DATABASE THAT PROVIDES FOR STREAMLINED AND EFFECTIVE DEPLOYMENT OF SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SUCH ORGANIZATIONS TO HELP THEM FURTHER DISTRIBUTE THE BLESSINGS THAT ARE ABOUT TO BE BESTOWED.

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Hqdefault

THE WHOLE PROCESS FLOW OF THE TOP DOWN PAY-IT-FORWARD MODEL IN A MODIFIED ECONOMIC MODEL, PROVIDES FOR THE SHARING OF RESOURCES BETWEEN PROJECTS AND ALLOWS DIRECT CROSS-POLLINATION OF TECHNOLOGIES AND KNOWHOW. ONCE THE FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS ARE REMOVED FROM THE EQUATION, A MUTUAL BENEFIT FAST DEVELOPS AND JUST HELPS THINGS ALONG.

THIS BIT OF CORPORATE PHILOSOPHY CROSS FILTERS THROUGH ALL THE SERVICE RANGES OF THE EFFORT AND GIVES FERTILE GROUND TO ADVANCEMENT ON ALL LEVELS. THE ERADICATION OF POVERTY, ONE OF THE PRIMARY GOALS, WILL BE MADE SHORT WORK OF THROUGH THIS NATURAL PROGRESSION OF PROJECT DEPLOYMENTS. THE METHODOLOGY OF DOING SO ENCAPSULATES MASSIVE WORKFORCE REQUIREMENTS AND THEREFORE GENERATES INCOME. JOB CREATION IS THE NATURAL RESULT OF ANY SUCH EFFORTS (WITNESS GOVERNMENT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS SUCH AS DAMS, ROADS, ETC.) AND WHEN PROJECTS ARE FOCUSED ON REBUILDING COMMUNITIES, THOSE IN THOSE COMMUNITIES WILL PROSPER. JOBS WITH STAYING POWER WILL BE CREATED IN ALL SECTORS.

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Lies-and-deception-quote-1-picture-quote-1

ONLY A CONCERTED GLOBAL EFFORT TO DO THIS WILL WORK, AND THE FUNDS FOR THIS PURPOSE ARE HERE. THEY WILL BE PUT TO USE VERY VERY SOON, AND WE CAN GET TO THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

THAT’S AS CLOSE AS I DARE GET TO NAMING SPECIFICS, BUT WE CAN BE ASSURED WE ARE IN SOME SORT OF FINAL COUNTDOWN. IT IS ALMOST TANGIBLE AT THE MOMENT.

OH, AND THE BANKERS SEEMED TO HAVE DONE THEIR JOBS, AND THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO LOOK PRETTY DECENT IN RESPECT OF THE STRUCTURE AND ITS VERY EFFECTIVE BENEFITS. I VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO WORK AND BE DONE WITH THIS WAITING MYSELF AND LOOKS LIKE I WILL GET MY WISH AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

STAY STRONG AND COMMITTED TO HELPING OUR HUMANITY. HELP YOUR NEIGHBOR. YOUR FRIEND. YOUR SISTER. PET THE DOG. AND KEEP SMILING.

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL AND GREAT THANKS.

GOD BLESS
IN STURDY GRATITUDE.
LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 18, 2017
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Empty Re: OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:18 am

robert18

.....it is not even worth to waste time and comment this schizophrenic's posts any more, it is simply not worth it guys. This mother f...r babkowski zap jerkzy is a heck of a psycho but dangerous and that is the only issue that I have with this fucking thief criminal. He should have been locked in a slammer behind thick bars. On the other hand, those morons who sent or will send any money to his pay pall accounts should seek a mental help ASAP !!!.Will not even mention FBI, RCMP or any other International Law Enforcement Authorities as it is just a waste of time also.

3OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Empty Re: OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 am

robert18

STAY STRONG AND COMMITTED TO HELPING OUR HUMANITY MORONS. SCREW YOUR NEIGHBOR FOR WHAT EVER YOU CAN. FUCK ALL YOUR FRIENDS, THEY ALL STUPID BRAINLESS LOSERS. LEAVE YOUR SISTER ALONE. KICK THE DOG. AND KEEP SMILING TO YOUR STUPID FACE IN THE MIRROR. 

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL AND GREAT THANKS. 

GOD BLESS 
IN STURDY GRATITUDE. 
LOVE AND LIGHT 
IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP 

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE” 
“BE GOOD LOSER AND SEND ME ALL YOU LAST REMAINING $$$ FROM YOUR ALREADY MAXED CREDIT CARD, BE LEGAL LIKE ME = BABKOWSKI ZAP JERKZY CRIMINAL MOTHER F...R, TELL TRUTH”  JUST LIKE I DO IN MY RUBBISH WRITINGS - POSTS.
OCTOBER 18, 2017 
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum