Latest topics
» How to Kill an Archon by Anna Von Reitz
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica, global warming reveals a huge structure similar to an "ANCIENT FACE"
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Uffington Castle, Nr Ashbury, Oxfordshire
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Global worry over Amazon fires escalates; Bolsonaro defiant plus MORE
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "Huge Object" and "massive UFO" fleet Near the Sun plus MORE
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia's gun-toting robot flies to the ISS
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA-JPL Give The Name 'Rolling Stone Rock' to a Martian Rock
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA found alien planet that has tri-star sky like in ‘Star Wars’
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein and the World Wide Pedophile Club We Call Government
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post Chicago - Aimless Matriarchy In My Own Words
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 23: RV WEEKEND - MARTIAL LAW SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES 63
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Dave Schmidt Get Scammed By The Meta 1 Coin Team?
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Will Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Judge Accept The Excuse Robert Was To Busy To File?
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by RamblerNash

» 5,000-Year-Old Human Remains Found at the Ness of Brodgar
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Bob Lazar Actually Work On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Beta Testing Meta 1 Coin Transfers - Did It Work Yet? LOL!!!
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 5:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For Earth Below
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Suspicion Grows As Experts Suggest That Amazon Fires Were Intentional plus MORE
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO DISCLOSURE NEWS & VIDEOS » Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun

Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun

The following footage is a compilation of the mysterious cigar-shaped Light UFOs which appear not only in our atmosphere but also near the Sun.

Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  Light%2Bufo%2BEMV%2Bsun%2B%25281%2529

The video starts with such an object captured by a witness who has submitted his sighting to MUFON and stated:

“I was about to get into my car when I looked up and saw a white rectangular object. Not sure why I happened to look up at that moment.”

“At first I thought it might be a reflection from a spider web, from tree to tree, but realized it was not. It was way above the tree line, and it moved around (back and forth (as seen in the video).”

“I was baffled and so I took a video thinking maybe I was seeing a reflection from the sun. But it showed up on the video as well. Unfortunately, I had to leave so I don't know what happened to the object.”

The video continues with several Light UFOs captured from different locations including a 2012 image captured by NASA's sun observation satellite Stereo Behind and shows besides a mothership an EMV in front of the huge craft.

Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  Light%2Bufo%2BEMV%2Bsun%2B%25282%2529

EMV – Electro Magnetic Vehicle.

At first glance it looks like these objects are particles of the sun but after analyzing a number of these objects which are characterized by a shiny dot surrounded by four dots these objects are EMVs from an unknown origin.

An in-depth analysis on these objects has been carried out by the late BeePeeOilDisaster in 2011, proving that these EMVs are of alien origin.

Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  Light%2Bufo%2BEMV%2Bsun%2B%25283%2529
Image bottom left is the original NASA image of a EMV captured near the Sun
Image bottom right is BeePeeOilDisaster's edited image of the same EMV.

It should be noted that after his publications about these EMVs, BeePeeOilDisaster has been threatened by a certain organization; all his publications on these EMV’s were suddenly blocked as well as the original NASA links showing the clear EMV were removed.

https://youtu.be/KOGYwhYwXoE

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum