Latest topics
» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 12-02-2019… Trump lashes out in all directions as world tension escalates to dangerous levels
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 6:42 am by bs4ever

» Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 4:28 am by Em

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 4:11 am by Em

» Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else?
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 3:48 am by Malisa

» POOPness for DEC 5: CHRISTMAS IS COMING BUT FORGET ABOUT SPENDING ON YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!! SEND ME YOUR MONEY!
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant Sphere UFO - Multiple UFOs Sighted Over New York! plus MORE
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 1:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Justin Trudeau, Making Fun Of Trump
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geminid Meteor Shower 2019 - Earth Passes Through a Stream of Debris from 'Rock Comet' 3200 Phaethon
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something really weird shows up on Google Earth in Antarctica
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy officer saw 'two-mile-wide UFO' over base
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “FORWARDS AND BACKWARDS” by TS Caladan
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 4biddenknowledge, Erich Von Daniken, Corey Goode and David Wilcock on Beyond Belief.
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists 1st from Japan to win recognition for new blood group
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:40 am by Malisa

» NASA reveals Parker Solar Probe discoveries
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 12-04-19
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sea Level ON The RISE - More EXTREME High Tide! - Local man says " Never seen anything like it"
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew Email Suggests He Lied About Not Remembering Virginia Roberts
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is there a Basque Blood Type?
Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun  EmptyYesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun

Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious Light UFOs and EMVs Next To The Sun

The following footage is a compilation of the mysterious cigar-shaped Light UFOs which appear not only in our atmosphere but also near the Sun.

The video starts with such an object captured by a witness who has submitted his sighting to MUFON and stated:

“I was about to get into my car when I looked up and saw a white rectangular object. Not sure why I happened to look up at that moment.”

“At first I thought it might be a reflection from a spider web, from tree to tree, but realized it was not. It was way above the tree line, and it moved around (back and forth (as seen in the video).”

“I was baffled and so I took a video thinking maybe I was seeing a reflection from the sun. But it showed up on the video as well. Unfortunately, I had to leave so I don't know what happened to the object.”

The video continues with several Light UFOs captured from different locations including a 2012 image captured by NASA's sun observation satellite Stereo Behind and shows besides a mothership an EMV in front of the huge craft.

EMV – Electro Magnetic Vehicle.

At first glance it looks like these objects are particles of the sun but after analyzing a number of these objects which are characterized by a shiny dot surrounded by four dots these objects are EMVs from an unknown origin.

An in-depth analysis on these objects has been carried out by the late BeePeeOilDisaster in 2011, proving that these EMVs are of alien origin.

Image bottom left is the original NASA image of a EMV captured near the Sun
Image bottom right is BeePeeOilDisaster's edited image of the same EMV.

It should be noted that after his publications about these EMVs, BeePeeOilDisaster has been threatened by a certain organization; all his publications on these EMV’s were suddenly blocked as well as the original NASA links showing the clear EMV were removed.

https://youtu.be/KOGYwhYwXoE

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum